1 Andro

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How well does one Andro work ... I've used a lot of the old school PHs and got obviously great results but what type of results could I expect in terms of bulking with a 200mg per day 4 week cycle? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good PH if you get it from a reliable company. As for dosage I don't know I've never run it

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
How well does one Andro work ... I've used a lot of the old school PHs and got obviously great results but what type of results could I expect in terms of bulking with a 200mg per day 4 week cycle? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
1-Andro is the best legal muscle mass building compound out right now, out of all options, by far. That being said, if you're looking to bulk up I'd recommend Spartan Mass.

Spartan Mass has 100mg of 1-Andro and 100mg of 4-Andro per capsule with Cyclosome™ Delivery (the best delivery system) so you're at 60 caps. So 200mg a day of each for an unbeatable price.

Can't go wrong.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
You won't get much from 200mg for 4 weeks.
1-Andro's sweet spot is around the 300mg mark and it doesn't really start to kick in until week 3, so you want to run it for at least 8 weeks.
330mg per day for 8 weeks with a good Test Base will provide the best results.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thats what Id recommend too OP, given your experience. Couple of our elite bottles and a bottle super dhea should have you set. 25% off at nutriverse til the 8th.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thats what Id recommend too OP, given your experience. Couple of our elite bottles and a bottle super dhea should have you set. 25% off at nutriverse til the 8th.
I won't be able to buy it until February ... I'm in Afghanistan lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
300mg of 1-andro with 300mg of 4-andro. 6-8 weeks.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm strongly considering 1-andro for my first cycle. I was thinking 220mg for 8 weeks as it would be my first cycle.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'm strongly considering 1-andro for my first cycle. I was thinking 220mg for 8 weeks as it would be my first cycle.
Can be a good idea to start conservatively with a new compound, and especially a hormonal. Keep your options open though, if you enjoy 1andro youll want to bump up your dose. Seen it happen many a-time.

Dwamble12345

Awards
Yep - didn't realize until checkout

Running IML liquid Clomid and probably AlphaMax XT. Any recommendations?

Also got OL Ar1mase for cycle support

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Good 1-Andro product is a solid bulker. What can you expect? 1.5lbs/week on average on 1-Andro solo (around 300mg total in split doses) if you are not eating too much over maintenance. Do 6-8 weeks with support and you will see results for sure. 4 weeks? You'll gain some mass (around 5 lbs total) and your strength will improve in weeks 3 & 4.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yep - didn't realize until checkout

Running IML liquid Clomid and probably AlphaMax XT. Any recommendations?

Also got OL Ar1mase for cycle support
Good one. Id read around the forum for ideas too, but definitely consider running natty stuff after pct to keep the ball rolling.

Or1gin, follidrone2, tr1umph, xgels, etc.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Can be a good idea to start conservatively with a new compound, and especially a hormonal. Keep your options open though, if you enjoy 1andro youll want to bump up your dose. Seen it happen many a-time.
I was thinking of keeping the option of pyramiding up slightly on the table. As for PCT some people told me that I should save the SERM if I only run 220mgs, others say use it. Being paranoid I'll probably use a SERM, but what is the consensus on it?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I was thinking of keeping the option of pyramiding up slightly on the table. As for PCT some people told me that I should save the SERM if I only run 220mgs, others say use it. Being paranoid I'll probably use a SERM, but what is the consensus on it?
I wont go into all the reasons why Id recommend running a serm (tl;dr)...if you do run one, 12.5mg/d clomid for 3-4weeks should be plenty.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You won't get much from 200mg for 4 weeks.
1-Andro's sweet spot is around the 300mg mark and it doesn't really start to kick in until week 3, so you want to run it for at least 8 weeks.
See above. 1 andro ~300mg ed. 8 wks. Consider adding in 4 andro (330 mg Ed) or epi andro (500 + mg). I prefer epi for energy, strength, and libido.

As always have SERM on hand for PCT. Enjoy!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being paranoid I'll probably use a SERM, but what is the consensus on it?
As someone who's been doing some really, really heavy research, you will find there will never be a consensus about it.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
As someone who's been doing some really, really heavy research, you will find there will never be a consensus about it.

I know. I'm paranoid enough about sides of a 1-andro cycle then I'm going to be paranoid about sides from running the SERM for 4 weeks. That's 12 weeks of paranoia. If I don't run the SERM I'm going to be paranoid about not running it. Either way I'm in a pretty bad mental state here.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I know. I'm paranoid enough about sides of a 1-andro cycle then I'm going to be paranoid about sides from running the SERM for 4 weeks. That's 12 weeks of paranoia. If I don't run the SERM I'm going to be paranoid about not running it. Either way I'm in a pretty bad mental state here.
Dont mega dose clomid, and you should be fine. Absolutely no need to go over 25mg/d.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Are you considering running anything else? dhea even? I've run two cycles of 1 andro first was 5wks @ 220mg ED, this wasn't to bad the last couple weeks were definitely awesome! The second one I extended to 8wks and 330mg ED, during week 6 lethargy started to set in and libido started to drop. Both were good experiments though, I definitely have a great appreciation now for sup3r-1!

I'm going to be including it again on another experimental recompish/cut run in about a month. Can't wait just need to replenish funds for pct (cleaned out my kids piggy banks on OL sales and nutriverse sales).

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Are you considering running anything else? dhea even? I've run two cycles of 1 andro first was 5wks @ 220mg ED, this wasn't to bad the last couple weeks were definitely awesome! The second one I extended to 8wks and during week 6 lethargy started to set in and libido started to drop. Both were good experiments though, I definitely have a great appreciation now for sup3r-1!

I'm going to be including it again on another experimental recompish/cut run in about a month. Can't wait just need to replenish funds for pct (cleaned out my kids piggy banks on OL sales and nutriverse sales).
I agree with this, because my experience is very similar [but I ran it at 330mg). 1-Andro is a surprisingly good compound, and I did not experience any lethargy until the end of week 5. Since I'd normally run this for 6 weeks, it's perfectly fine for me to run it without a base. Your mileage may vary, of course. And yes - weeks 4-6 are really good.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Are you considering running anything else? dhea even? I've run two cycles of 1 andro first was 5wks @ 220mg ED, this wasn't to bad the last couple weeks were definitely awesome! The second one I extended to 8wks and during week 6 lethargy started to set in and libido started to drop. Both were good experiments though, I definitely have a great appreciation now for sup3r-1!

I was thinking a low dose of 4-andro with it but I really wanted to run it solo. Maybe I should just stick to 6 weeks at 220mgs and hopeful the lethargy and libido won't be so bad. It's my first cycle so I kind of want to keep it simple.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Dont mega dose clomid, and you should be fine. Absolutely no need to go over 25mg/d.
Yeah that sounds like a good middle ground. My PCT doses recommended to me were 50 and 40... and some people recommended no SERM so advice is really all over the place.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in the same boat, which is why I am doing tons of research. Some of the most knowledgable and respected members (in my eyes of course) say OTC PCT is totally fine, and of course, the mass majority recommend a SERM (and its either Clomid/Nolva, no consensus on that either). The best thing to do is get bloodwork and that'll really be the thing that can tell you what the best course of action is.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah that sounds like a good middle ground. My PCT doses recommended to me were 50 and 40... and some people recommended no SERM so advice is really all over the place.
Dont get me wrong: if you start taking hormonals (andros, serms, ai's, etc) then you are also accepting any potential risks.

As ma70 noted, pre/post bloods are the best indicator of where things are at. But even then, you will still have to decide where you draw the line. That is, how suppressed do you need to be before you use a SERM or not?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this, because my experience is very similar [but I ran it at 330mg). 1-Andro is a surprisingly good compound, and I did not experience any lethargy until the end of week 5. Since I'd normally run this for 6 weeks, it's perfectly fine for me to run it without a base. Your mileage may vary, of course. And yes - weeks 4-6 are really good.
Whoops meant to say upp'd to 330 in second cycle. Updating post now.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I think we can all agree on two things:

1) The focus and purpose of PCT is the recovery of hormonal homeostasis in as efficient manner as possible

2) We are prepared to take compounds/products to further facillitate (1)

Now, my thinking (in part) is this: if there is any product we would choose to avoid during PCT due to its potential to inhibit (1) in some capacity, if we do run that product on-cycle then we should utilise a SERM for PCT. So, that would include even mild cycles that use compounds like 11kt for example.

To put another way: many folk say a SERM is overkill for a mild cycle like 6 weeks of 11kt. Id say, if you wouldnt run 11kt during PCT due to concerns it may stifle recovery....use a SERM as your PCT when you do run it.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Anyone run Sup3r-1 using straight oral DHEA as a test base at least for the first 4 weekz?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Anyone run Sup3r-1 using straight oral DHEA as a test base at least for the first 4 weekz?
I'm doing that now, +LGD though, this is my 2nd LGD run but with the addition of Sup3r-1.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I am almost done with my 1 andro @ 330mg, Epi andro @ 700mg and Spartan lean and I have gained about 10 lean pounds. I have been using Spartan shield for support and other than suppression I haven't had any other sides.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm doing that now, +LGD though, this is my 2nd LGD run but with the addition of Sup3r-1.
What's your dose of each and how long into this are you? I'm a week into LGD at 4mg, just bumped to 8mg today and plan to run it 8 weeks, and week 5 add in Super-1 for 8 weeks.

I also have some Super-4, epiandro and androsterone laying around but I doubt I'll add that in too.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all mild brotha, youll be good ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your dose of each and how long into this are you? I'm a week into LGD at 4mg, just bumped to 8mg today and plan to run it 8 weeks, and week 5 add in Super-1 for 8 weeks.

I also have some Super-4, epiandro and androsterone laying around but I doubt I'll add that in too.
1andro might ask for some "test base" esp while on (and after) the lgd portion

I've never ran lgd but folks complain of 1andro lethargy, I experienced none personally

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1andro might ask for some "test base" esp while on (and after) the lgd portion

I've never ran lgd but folks complain of 1andro lethargy, I experienced none personally
I'm on TRT so I don't really need any more than that unless I wanted some bulk from rest increase as well, which I have considered. 2-3 caps of Super-4 on top of TRT might be interesting...

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established

I'm 4 weeks into a nine week run and I'm dosing
BPS Dermacrine 4 pumps per day
Olympus Labs Sup3r-1 330mg per day
Olympus Labs LeGenD 8mg and 12mg
(Pulse dosing)

If I had EpiAndro I'd definitely add it in. I'm planning to add that to my next cycle. I was going to add it to this one but wanted to see what 1-Andro could really do.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm 4 weeks into a nine week run and I'm dosing
BPS Dermacrine 4 pumps per day
Olympus Labs Sup3r-1 330mg per day
Olympus Labs LeGenD 8mg and 12mg
(Pulse dosing)

If I had EpiAndro I'd definitely add it in. I'm planning to add that to my next cycle. I was going to add it to this one but wanted to see what 1-Andro could really do.
Is that stack really bringing out the veins?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
They are not putting 10lbs of "solid muscle" and yes, it's very mild. I mean, compared to what's out there.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
They are not putting 10lbs of "solid muscle" and yes, it's very mild. I mean, compared to what's out there.
Perhaps the word mild is subjective. I'm sure it's very mild for the people in the anabolics forum here but for someone like me who has never touched AAS or PH... its still scary :(

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to believe that but when you hear about people putting on 10lbs of solid muscle you have to wonder how "mild" these are.
Perhaps the word mild is subjective. I'm sure it's very mild for the people in the anabolics forum here but for someone like me who has never touched AAS or PH... its still scary :(
Just my input/experiences but
4-Andro
Absolutely horrendous compound that gave me problems. Wouldn't touch with a fricking barge pole.
Epi-Andro
Really great compound with easily managable sides. For me, it made my elbows and shoulders a little stiff was easily fixed by increasing my water, fat and omega 3 intake.
LGD
Another good compound with again, easily managable sides. My last run caused me some acne, but that was easily fixed by increasing my water intake and adding CEL's Cycle Assist. I'm applying the same increased water intake and Cycle Assist combo to my current LGD+1-Andro stack and so far seems to be helping.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just my input/experiences but
4-Andro
Absolutely horrendous compound that gave me problems. Wouldn't touch with a fricking barge pole.
Epi-Andro
Really great compound with easily managable sides. For me, it made my elbows and shoulders a little stiff was easily fixed by increasing my water, fat and omega 3 intake.
LGD
Another good compound with again, easily managable sides. My last run caused me some acne, but that was easily fixed by increasing my water intake and adding CEL's Cycle Assist. I'm applying the same increased water intake and Cycle Assist combo to my current LGD+1-Andro stack and so far seems to be helping.
What sides did 4-andro give you?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
What sides did 4-andro give you?
By the end of the third week I lost all definition of my abs, arms, shoulders and face. I felt heavy with water, acne was worse just as bad as it was when I was 14 and things just felt emotionally overwhelming. Felt like crap too, general ****ty run down feeling