Spawn

SamMontgomery

Awards
I'm 23 years old, and wanting to run a cycle of Spawn from Complete Nutrition. New to PH, does anyone have any advice for running this cycle? I'm planning to run a joint support supplement and a milk thistle supplement with it, but otherwise, at my young age, will I likely have any issues?

Thank you!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes - don't run anything from
Complete nutrition. Definitely do not use their bull**** PCT

Start with an Andro cycle like 1 Andro and Super DHEA as a base. Epi-Andro will be a nice addition if you want to lean out a bit but it's your first cycle so you don't wanna run a ton.

For PCT, run a SERM. If you're going to run a drug to throw your hormones out of whack, run a drug to get back into homeostasis.
I'd recommend Clomid at 50/25/25/25 or even 25 straight through for four weeks. Adding supplements like Kings Blood and Origin can help your body continue to gain and the transition more smooth.

As far as cycle support... Milk thistle is meh. TUDCA is king but NAC is great too. Plus, anabolics impact more than just liver. Something like Arimicare Pro will help with Liver, BP, etc.

SamMontgomery

Awards
Yes - don't run anything from
Complete nutrition. Definitely do not use their bull**** PCT

Start with an Andro cycle like 1 Andro and Super DHEA as a base. Epi-Andro will be a nice addition if you want to lean out a bit but it's your first cycle so you don't wanna run a ton.

For PCT, run a SERM. If you're going to run a drug to throw your hormones out of whack, run a drug to get back into homeostasis.
I'd recommend Clomid at 50/25/25/25 or even 25 straight through for four weeks. Adding supplements like Kings Blood and Origin can help your body continue to gain and the transition more smooth.

As far as cycle support... Milk thistle is meh. TUDCA is king but NAC is great too. Plus, anabolics impact more than just liver. Something like Arimicare Pro will help with Liver, BP, etc.
Woody, why do you not like Complete Nutrition? I've run several of their products before (granted, not PHs) and have been nothing but pleased with the results. Please explain.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woody, why do you not like Complete Nutrition? I've run several of their products before (granted, not PHs) and have been nothing but pleased with the results. Please explain.
Because they sell prohormones and then sell a kid $80 tribulus and Fenegreek as PCT and a $100 deer antler product. That's not a PCT. It's overpriced and incredibly low quality. They don't care about you or your health... they care about the commission they make.

I don't see a profile on Spawn, but I'm willing to bet you can get something better for the same money if not cheaper.

Here is one of their PCT product

IMG_1478197580.189151.jpg

It's crap. For $80 you could get a pharmaceutical SERM and 2-3 additional supplements and be in way better position.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Because they sell prohormones and then sell a kid $80 tribulus and Fenegreek as PCT and a $100 deer antler product. That's not a PCT. It's overpriced and incredibly low quality. They don't care about you or your health... they care about the commission they make.

I don't see a profile on Spawn, but I'm willing to bet you can get something better for the same money if not cheaper.

View attachment 141853

It's crap. For $80 you could get a pharmaceutical SERM and 2-3 additional supplements and be in way better position.
I like the SERM blend (or lack there of), will def help keep you from getting titties.

To be fair the liver support looks decent but underdosed. SERM part is just full of ****, more than I was after I ate 3 burritos from chipotle.

SamMontgomery

Awards

View attachment 141853

Can I PM you the ingredients of the 3 supplement stack that they're trying to sell me and you can give me a more specific answer? I don't have them yet, so it may be a few days before I can go there and get the ingredients.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can I PM you the ingredients of the 3 supplement stack that they're trying to sell me and you can give me a more specific answer? I don't have them yet, so it may be a few days before I can go there and get the ingredients.
Don't buy it go with someone like OL or a board sponsor

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yessir. Or you can post it here so others can chime in.

SamMontgomery

Awards
Don't buy it go with someone like OL or a board sponsor
Well, I don't want to run an official Prohormone. But I want to get as close as I possibly can. From my research, the supplements in this stack aren't Prohormones. However, I don't know much at all about Prohormones, so I'll just post the ingredients to this thread or a new thread and see what people think. Thanks for the input ya'll.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Well, I don't want to run an official Prohormone. But I want to get as close as I possibly can. From my research, the supplements in this stack aren't Prohormones. However, I don't know much at all about Prohormones, so I'll just post the ingredients to this thread or a new thread and see what people think. Thanks for the input ya'll.
I found a product called Spawn. It's made by Beast Biotech and is out of stock with online retailers. It has Epistane, Trenavar and Methystenbolone. These are definitely real prohormones. Please do some more research before you buy something like this from a brick-and-mortar store because the employees told you to. They do not have your best interests in mind and will likely not educate you properly on how to run a cycle.

SamMontgomery

Awards
I found a product called Spawn. It's made by Beast Biotech and is out of stock with online retailers. It has Epistane, Trenavar and Methystenbolone. These are definitely real prohormones. Please do some more research before you buy something like this from a brick-and-mortar store because the employees tell you to.
I don't think it's that same supplement. I saw that one too and it's not the same labelling. Before I waste any more of ya'lls time, I'm going to go there in the coming days, possibly tomorrow, and get the brand and ingredients.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you don't want to run a prohormone? Does that mean you want to stay natty?

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here so if you could clarify we can definitely point you in the direction of some good stuff - natty or hormonal - at a better deal than a brick and mortar store.

SamMontgomery

Awards
So you don't want to run a prohormone? Does that mean you want to stay natty?

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here so if you could clarify we can definitely point you in the direction of some good stuff - natty or hormonal - at a better deal than a brick and mortar store.
Here's the deal... I'm all for prohormones, but my wife would kill me if I did prohormones or steroids. With that said, I want the strongest thing money can buy that is technically not a prohormone or steroid.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's the deal... I'm all for prohormones, but my wife would kill me if I did prohormones or steroids. With that said, I want the strongest thing money can buy that is technically not a prohormone or steroid.
And what are your goals? Bulk? Strength? Size? Cut? Recomp?

SamMontgomery

Awards
I want to be 210 with 18" arms and a 10% body fat. right now I'm 194 with 16.25" arms and an 18.5% body fat.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I want to be 210 with 18" arms and a 10% body fat. right now I'm 194 with 16.25" arms and an 18.5% body fat.
To achieve your goal, you will have to gain 31 lbs of lean mass. It will most likely take you many years to achieve this naturally, unless you have exceptional genetics.

SamMontgomery

Awards
To achieve your goal, you will have to gain 31 lbs of lean mass. It will most likely take you many years to achieve this naturally, unless you have exceptional genetics.
Yes, I assumed it would take a couple at least. I'm going to be getting that ingredient information and brand names from those supplements here in about 3-4 hours and I'll make another post with them.

SamMontgomery

Awards
Woody please see this link for my thread with the ingredients. Thank you for your help with this! You have to add "http" before the link because I haven't posed enough to be able to post links.
://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/287022-help-ingredients.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6