Sparta v2 has arrived! Check these out!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CERBERUS V2 | EXTREME TRIPLE STACK PROHORMONE

Cerberus V2 is the strongest legal triple stack prohormone on the market. Prepare yourself: Cerberus V2 is a new breed of prohormones, unlike others, that comes stacked with a whopping 85mg of 1-Andro, 85mg of 4-Andro, and 150mg of Epiandro per capsule (90 capsules – that’s right) with the gold standard of delivery – Cyclosome™ Delivery Technology. Say good bye to multiple bottles or hundreds of dollars on sub-par stacks.

Cerberus V2 aids:

Increased Muscle Mass
Insane Strength Gains
Increased Aggression
Increased Libido
Increased Recovery

CERBERUS V2 l TRIPLE ANDRO STACK INGREDIENTS

1-ANDRO is a naturally occurring metabolite od DHEA in the body, incapable of converting to estrogen. Therefore: extremely lean dry compound with low risk. 1-Andro will ultimately go through a two-step conversion 1-Testosterone. With an anabolic-androgenic ration of 1:2, this means gains and aggression.

4-ANDRO is a naturally occurring metabolite of DHEA, which has the possibility to aromatize into estrogen, at a low rate. 4-Andro converts to 4-Testosterone within the body. 4-Andro is a powerful prohormone, remarkable for its strength and size effects.

EPIANDRO converts to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is known to increase strength, muscle hardness, improve libido, and stimulate the CNS system to increase neurological efficiency and induce aggression. Epiandrosterone does not aromatize and is non-methylated, meaning it’s much safer than the prohormones of past.

CYCLOSOME™ DELIVERY TECHNOLOGY

Cyclosome™ Delivery Technology is the premier pharmaceutical grade delivery technology for prohormones – better than the very common Liposomal by eons – and that’s without a doubt. Cyclosome™ Technology is the reason prohormone compounds today are feasible.

Cyclosome™ increases the bioavailability and effectiveness of prohormone compounds by undergoing cyclodextrin prior to lipid encapsulation. Cyclosome™ Delivery boasts a monstrous increase of >90% increase in bioavailability – meaning higher yield of absorption and increased gains!

Cyclosome™ Delivery is the first 100% pharmaceutical grade delivery system to combine both cyclodextrins and liposomes in supplements. Many of our “competitors” use Liposomal Technology, however all the data shows that it is sub par in comparison to Cyclosome™ - and a whole lot more expensive to use. At Sparta, we simply produce the best.

SPARTAN LEAN V2 | ULTIMATE LEAN & CUTTING PROHORMONE

Prepare yourself for the ultimate leaning and cutting prohormone stack, ever. Spartan Lean V2 is a new breed of prohormones, unlike others, that comes stacked with a whopping 150mg of Epiandro, 150mg of 7-Keto DHEA, and 100mcg of T2 per capsule with the gold standard of delivery – Cyclosome™ Delivery Technology. Say good bye to multiple bottles or hundreds of dollars on sub-par stacks.

Spartan Lean V2 aids:

Lean Muscle Mass
Increased Strength
Diminish Fat
Vascularity and Defintion

SPARTAN LEAN V2 l LEAN CUTTING PROHORMONE INGREDIENTS

EPIANDRO converts to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is known to increase strength, muscle hardness, improve libido, and stimulate the CNS system to increase neurological efficiency and induce aggression. Epiandrosterone does not aromatize and is non-methylated, meaning it’s much safer than the prohormones of past. Epiandro is the premier leaning compound available now.

7-KETO DHEA is naturally occurring within the body, derived from Serum DHEA. Studies show that 7-Keto supplementation tends to note an increased metabolic rate during a caloric deficit. 7-Keto is a promising non-hormonal fat burning agent. 7-Keto may safely promote thermogenesis, thereby supporting the maintenance of healthy body weight.

T2 – also known as 3,5 Diiodo-L-thyronine – is a synthetic thyroid hormone which functions like T3, but instead of damaging muscle, it only burns fat. T2 converts slow-twitch fibers to fast-twitch fibers, allowing “endurance fibers” to convert to “strength fibers”. This allows you to become stronger while shredding fat.

Cyclosome™ Delivery Technology is the premier pharmaceutical grade delivery technology for prohormones – better than the very common Liposomal by eons – and that’s without a doubt. Cyclosome™ Technology is the reason prohormone compounds today are feasible.

Cyclosome™ increases the bioavailability and effectiveness of prohormone compounds by undergoing cyclodextrin prior to lipid encapsulation. Cyclosome™ Delivery boasts a monstrous increase of >90% increase in bioavailability – meaning higher yield of absorption and increased gains!

Cyclosome™ Delivery is the first 100% pharmaceutical grade delivery system to combine both cyclodextrins and liposomes in supplements. Many of our “competitors” use Liposomal Technology, however all the data shows that it is sub par in comparison to Cyclosome™ - and a whole lot more expensive to use. At Sparta, we simply produce the best.

SPARTAN HARD V2 | ULTIMATE 1-ANDRO & EPIANDRO STACK

Prepare yourself for the ultimate hardening and recomp stack, ever. Spartan Hard V2 is a new breed of prohormones, unlike others, that comes stacked with a whopping 100mg of 1-Andro and 150mg of Epiandro per capsule with the gold standard of delivery – Cyclosome™ Delivery Technology. Say good bye to multiple bottles or hundreds of dollars on sub-par stacks.

Spartan Hard V2 aids:

Hardening Agent
Lean Muscle Mass Gains
Increased Strength
Increased Aggression and Libido
Increased Vascularity

SPARTAN MASS V2 l MASS PROHORMONE INGREDIENTS

1-ANDRO is a naturally occurring metabolite od DHEA in the body, incapable of converting to estrogen. Therefore: extremely lean dry compound with low risk. 1-Andro will ultimately go through a two-step conversion 1-Testosterone. With an anabolic-androgenic ration of 1:2, this means gains and aggression.

EPIANDRO converts to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is known to increase strength, muscle hardness, improve libido, and stimulate the CNS system to increase neurological efficiency and induce aggression. Epiandrosterone does not aromatize and is non-methylated, meaning it’s much safer than the prohormones of past. Epiandro is the perfect stack with 1-Andro to create the ultimate hardening/recomp prohormone known to man.

SPARTAN MASS V2 | ULTIMATE 1-ANDRO & 4-ANDRO STACK

Prepare yourself for the ultimate all-in-one 1-Andro and 4-Andro stack. Spartan Mass V2 is a new breed of prohormones, unlike others, that comes stacked with a whopping 100mg of 1-Andro and 100mg of 4-Andro per capsule with the gold standard of delivery – Cyclosome™ Delivery Technology. Say good bye to multiple bottles or hundreds of dollars on sub-par stacks.

Spartan Mass V2 aids:

Muscle Mass Gains
Explosive Strength
Insane Power
Aids in recovery
Improves energy all cycle long
Little-to-no toxicity

SPARTAN MASS V2 l MASS PROHORMONE INGREDIENTS

4-ANDRO is a naturally occurring metabolite of DHEA, which has the possibility to aromatize into estrogen, at a low rate. 4-Andro converts to 4-Testosterone within the body. 4-Andro is a powerful prohormone, remarkable for its strength and size effects.

Who's ready for the best andros on the market?!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Impressive profile. Surprised by the T2 addition but it makes sense. Solid. How much T2 is in this?
What's the price?
Caps? Dosage?
When.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Impressive profile. Surprised by the T2 addition but it makes sense. Solid. How much T2 is in this?
What's the price?
Caps? Dosage?
When.
100mcg of t2 per cap so 3 caps a day is the absolute max! Still 60 caps on the mass, lean, and hard with cerberus containing 90 caps. Pre-sale starts today :)

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's the price?
Caps? Dosage?
When.
The lowest you'll see Spartan Lean V2 @ retailers is $64.99, through us higher but we always offer great coupons to offset that.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, man. I like that each product includes multiple compounds with no prop blends.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I'm definitely interested now...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very impressive dosage combined with cycleosome
great job

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta love the addition of the cyclosome delivery. makes good stuff great.

Moo37

Awards
Solid product lineup! Anything in the works for a T2 product without 1, 4, or epiandro?

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
What side effects can one expect from one cycle only??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not working for me says it expired
My email is in my signature, hit me up and I will see about getting this deal extended for you since the code wasn't working

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It really depends on the person. Overall these prohormones are very safe and relatively side effect free.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Like yates84 said, its user dependent. These are some of the most easy-going as far as sides are concerned though. In all the logs here, I can't say I remember anyone having any negative sides at all. The most common things people have reported are aggression, alpha feeling, and strength/power... can't really call those "sides" ha.

Also, it depends on which product you're talking about!

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Interested in the Cerberus. Would something like dermacrine be suggested? How long could I run it for?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interested in the Cerberus. Would something like dermacrine be suggested? How long could I run it for?
You shouldn't need any other test base as this is comprehensive already and has that covered.

I wouldn't go longer than 8 weeks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How much could I gain on one cycle??
Again, this is user, experience, diet, and training specific. There's literally no one answer for anyone

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Will an AI be needed ?
You should be fine with just otc at most, if at all. I always recommend having something stronger on hand just in case as like we mentioned before, every person is unique in how they react to a hormonal product.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
You should be fine with just otc at most, if at all. I always recommend having something stronger on hand just in case as like we mentioned before, every person is unique in how they react to a hormonal product.
Fair enough. I'm thinking I'll grab some clomid for after. The real question is do I want to run Cerberus for 4 weeks or one of the other ones for 8 weeks...

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fair enough. I'm thinking I'll grab some clomid for after. The real question is do I want to run Cerberus for 4 weeks or one of the other ones for 8 weeks...
We're dropping three new products this weekend and extending the sale.

I'd do Cerberus V2 and NandroMax, perfect andro stack there.

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
How likely am I to keep gainz of one cycle from this product??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How likely am I to keep gainz of one cycle from this product??
You can keep all of your gains if you run a serm pct and continue to eat and train properly. Guys mess up and don't eat for their new maintenance or lose intensity in the gym post cycle.

Bob3fiver

Awards
Any major differences between hard and lean? Sounds pretty similar, and can't decide which I would rather run.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any major differences between hard and lean? Sounds pretty similar, and can't decide which I would rather run.
Lean is going to be more geared towards a cut where hard would be better for a recomp cycle, really depends on goals. Let me know if I can help you set up a cycle bro.

Bob3fiver

Awards
Yea I'd appreciate the help of setting it up. I'd go with hard then as I have my starting base and diet in check but would rather keep adding lean muscle while dropping bf

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I'd appreciate the help of setting it up. I'd go with hard then as I have my starting base and diet in check but would rather keep adding lean muscle while dropping bf
Hit me up any time and we will get you set up :)

NICK32

Awards
hello guys i need some information about spartan lean v2... any experience pm or here.. appreciated!

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
hello guys i need some information about spartan lean v2... any experience pm or here.. appreciated!
Works good. Combination of T2, 7 Keto and Epiandro. What question do you have exactly? Its really mild but good for cortisol and thyroid with some mild muscle retention benefits due to the Epiandro.

NICK32

Awards
okey...uhmmm i m thinking 2 bottles 3 caps per day with combination legend by olympus labs.... what do u think ?