Borrowed physique?

Nathan1722

Awards
For all the guys on gear and has passed their genetic potential I'm just curious are you worried about when you have to come off and all the gains dissappear?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
For all the guys on gear and has passed their genetic potential I'm just curious are you worried about when you have to come off and all the gains dissappear?
nothing is permanent but if you stick with diet/gym fitness life style forever even without the gear you will keep some size , All this former bodybuilders who looks bad after they retire they simply burn out they do not train/diet etc...

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
If you're healthy, PCT properly, keep on training smart, eating and sleeping right you shouldn't loose much of what you gain On-Cycle. Of course muscle mass will decrease with age but there are things you can do, and have done, to help retain your muscularity.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Agree with comments above. The size may go but keeping a lean muscular condition should be possible to a ripe old age. It's easy enough to eat junk and train hard on steroids and still have an impressive physique. Theres enough cases where users have relied on steroids for a long time and when they do come off have a hard time getting the basics back in check such as a healthy diet and active lifestyle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do we have to ever come off? #juicelife

Nathan1722

Awards
Lool Thats what i'm thinking! yates84 thanks for all the replies guys #nevercomingoff