Please Help

N

Novice1

Awards
currently dosing e300 1ml a week, I am going to use Clomid as PCT how should I take it 1. how many times a day 2. How long 3. How many milligrams?

B

briandward1

Awards
Start 2 weeks after last injection. Typical dose is 100/50/50/50 (mg per day for each week) but with a low dose like that, I'm not sure that that much is needed. I'm sure someone will provide more informations

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Start 2 weeks after last injection. Typical dose is 100/50/50/50 (mg per day for each week) but with a low dose like that, I'm not sure that that much is needed. I'm sure someone will provide more informations
2 weeks after last shot like Brian said, and I like 50/50/50/25/25 myself, as I think the longer stimulation is a tad more beneficial than the bigger dosing. I used to hit 100 first few days but it didn't do anything other than make me emotional those days lol

Take your Clomid first thing in the morning, with or without food. And if you have a liquid research chem you can shoot and chase it or mix it in a small drink, doesn't matter as long as you get it down the hatch.

Also consider adding Nolva at 20/20/10/10 when you start the Clomid if you are susceptible to gyno, as that does a better job protecting you during estrogen rebound.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
300mg a week? Not a very strong cycle bro. How long have you been on cycle?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ This. And for the clomid i'd go 50/50/25/25.

E

Evra

Awards
You can use letro. You better have an AI for when u stop it because u can rebound. Watching your diet would probably be an excellent idea. 1.25 mg eod depending on how u handle it and go up or down from there. Nolva usually used to spot treat and letro will reverse. Don't use Clomid while fixing your issue. Good luck!. Provide more details as well, can't give much help if u can't say what you did.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
300mg a week? Not a very strong cycle bro. How long have you been on cycle?
I agree with this guy right here. Why not 500mg a week? Two doses of 250mg on Mondays and Thursdays and you are good to go.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can use letro. You better have an AI for when u stop it because u can rebound. Watching your diet would probably be an excellent idea. 1.25 mg eod depending on how u handle it and go up or down from there. Nolva usually used to spot treat and letro will reverse. Don't use Clomid while fixing your issue. Good luck!. Provide more details as well, can't give much help if u can't say what you did.
He is looking to PCT, not having gyno troubles. Think you responded to wrong thread perhaps?