Next Two Cycles!

M

MuscleMetal

Awards
Hey guys!!

I posted the other day about my first cycle with AAS coming up here in this fall/winter. In doing this, I am also trying to plan out my cutting stack for the spring/summer. Here are the next two cycles in absolute FULL detail. I would love to know what you think of them. I have provided all my stats and other various comments below. I am thinking about logging both of these on here. Thanks!

Current Stats:
Years of Training: 8
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 245 lbs
BF: 15-17%
Previous Cycle #1: Ostarine, Arimistane
Previous Cycle #2: LGD, S4, 1-Andro, Dermacrine

Fall/Winter: Lean Gainer -- Cycle #1

Cycle: 1-12
Testosterone Enanthate: (1-10) 500mg/week split into 250mg shots 2x week
Tbol: (1-5) 40mg/ED for weeks 1-3, weeks 4-5 50-60mg/ED
Cycle Assist: (1-5)
Epi-Andro: (9-12) 500mg/ED
Aromasin: (1-12) 12.5mg/EOD

PCT: 13-16
Clomid: 50mg/50mg/25mg/25mg
Nolvadex: 40mg/20mg/20mg/10mg
Aromasin: 12.5mg/12.5mg/12.5mg/7.5mg

Other Supplements:
Multivitamin with first meal
Fish Oil with meals
Pre-Workout
BCAAs upon waking and before bed
Kre-Alkalyn Creatine 2g before workout and 2g post workout
Glutamine 5g post workout and pre-bed
Whey Protein used as needed
Magnesium dosed before bed

Other Notes:
Blood-work: Pre Cycle and after PCT is complete
Goals from cycle: Adding size with recomp. Stregnth! I have Sup3r Epi lying around so I figure why not polish the cycle off with it!
Diet: Definite calorie surplus, high protein/mod-high carb/moderate fats
Workouts: I am going to focus on getting stronger will mixing in volume. Hitting each major muscle group (chest, back, legs) 1 time a week HARD while hitting smaller muscle groups (arms, shoulders, calves, abs) multiple times per week.
Cardio: 3x per week post workout

Spring/Summer: Cutter -- Cycle #2

Cycle: 1-8
Testosterone Propionate: (1-8) 100mg/EOD
Anavar: (3-8) 30mg/ED
Winstrol: (3-8) 25mg/ED
Cycle Assist: (3-8)
HGH Fragment 176-191: 250mcg/ED
11-Ketotestosterone: (1-8) 125mg/ED
Yohimbine HCL: (1-8) 0.2mg/kg of body-weight at start of cycle (will work up to this dosage)
Caffeine: 200mg x2/ED

PCT: 9-12
Clomid: 50mg/50mg/25mg/25mg
Nolvadex: 40mg/20mg/20mg/10mg
Aromasin: 12.5mg/12.5mg/12.5mg/7.5mg

Other Supplements:
HGH Frag, Yohimbine HCL, Caffeine all dosed pre-cardio
Fish Oil with meals
Pre-Workout
BCAAs during cardio and before bed
Glutamine 5g post workout and pre-bed
Whey Protein used as needed
Magnesium dosed before bed

Other Notes:
Blood-work: Pre Cycle and after PCT is complete
Goals from cycle: Maintaining size, cutting bf%, muscle hardening
Diet: Caloric deficit and will likely carb cycle
Workouts: A solid mix of strength exercises and supersets of antagonistic muscle groups due to the great fat burning properties of this
Cardio: Fasted am cardio 3 days a week and ramped up to 5 days a week over the course of the cycle.

Note: I am using the low dose anavar and winstrol combo save some $$$ and I do not feel safe running full dose winstrol. I also am aware that my 11-kt and frag dose is meh. I am trying to work off the synergism of all compounds for greater success.

Please let me know your thoughts! Thanks!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks great man! Not too familiar with dosage of winstrol or anavar, so I wont comment on that part haha

M

Moo37

Awards
Instead of doing low doses of both win and var, why not a normal dose of something else, such as the epi-andro from the first stack? AAS will help with the cortisol control so the 11-oxo, while beneficial, seems a little redundant. To help with the cut, in lieu of the lower dose HGH frag, GW50156, clen, t3, or MK677 would likely be more beneficial. JMHO.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Any reason you chose EpiAndro for 3 weeks at the end? IMO you should start if sooner. 6-12 maybe? 500 is a good dose though.

M

MuscleMetal

Awards
Looks great man! Not too familiar with dosage of winstrol or anavar, so I wont comment on that part haha
Usually Anavar is like 60mg/ED and Winstrol is 50mg/ED but the theory is you cut them both in half and get the benefits of both. Even though they won't be as good as either at their full doses... Half bro science haha

M

MuscleMetal

Awards
Instead of doing low doses of both win and var, why not a normal dose of something else, such as the epi-andro from the first stack? AAS will help with the cortisol control so the 11-oxo, while beneficial, seems a little redundant. To help with the cut, in lieu of the lower dose HGH frag, GW50156, clen, t3, or MK677 would likely be more beneficial. JMHO.
These are all great points and I will absolutely consider them!! Thanks man!

M

MuscleMetal

Awards
Any reason you chose EpiAndro for 3 weeks at the end? IMO you should start if sooner. 6-12 maybe? 500 is a good dose though.
It's actually 4 weeks: Week 9, 10, 11, and 12. And that is just due to the fact I only have one bottle and rather not get another... haha

M

Moo37

Awards
Usually Anavar is like 60mg/ED and Winstrol is 50mg/ED but the theory is you cut them both in half and get the benefits of both. Even though they won't be as good as either at their full doses... Half bro science haha
Alternatively, one might view it as decreased effects of both with more work for your liver. The epiandro would be perfect instead of those as it's anti-estrogenic and suppresses SHBG. Epistane is another good alternative if you want to stick with orals as it too is anti estrogenic.

M

MuscleMetal

Awards
Alternatively, one might view it as decreased effects of both with more work for your liver. The epiandro would be perfect instead of those as it's anti-estrogenic and suppresses SHBG. Epistane is another good alternative if you want to stick with orals as it too is anti estrogenic.
Very good point. I think I will base my decision on whether to go with Epi or Anavar off how I like the Epi at the end of my first cycle

D

deeznutsboi

Awards
Personally I'd drop all the extra rubbish and just use test e and one oral for both cycles with the AI as needed.