First Bulking Cycle 1-Andro/ 4-Andro stack.

Varangie

Awards
Greetings,

Hope you all are well. As the title points out, I will be logging my first PH cycle, which is a 1-andro/4-andro bulking cycle.

Product:
4-Andro - SUP3R-4 Elite by Olympus Labs:
Dosed at 220 (per day) for the 6-8 weeks.

1-Andro - SUP3R-1 Elite by Olympus Labs:
Dosed at 330 (per day) for the 6-8 weeks.

On cycle:
Armicare Pro (Olympus Labs) dosed at 8 per day.
Fish oils
1 a day vitamins
The usual protein sups - including Optimum Nutrition 'Serious Mass' shakes.
As much food as my schedule can account for.
Exemestane (break open if required.)

PCT:
Super PCT (Olympus Labs)
Testify (Olympus Labs)
Clomid at 50/50/25/25
Exemestane (unsure of how to dose this for the PCT protocol)

Stats:
25 yr old.
6"2.
176 pounds.

Exercise history / lifting history:
5 years lifting
Between the ages 14-19 I was a national level cross country runner, so naturally not exactly the big-lifts guy.
At university I boxed heavily, which slowly shifted to straight lifting with work commitments etc.
The two above points contributes to the fact that I have low body fat and I would consider myself a hard gainer. Looking to get a body fat readout for you all.

I work out daily, I try to mix it up as much as possible, with a mixture of isolation and compound exercises. I also include one High Intensity Training round a week, just to keep the muscles surprised. But will keep this level of cardio low in order to work the bulk!

Each week I will finish with a straight compound day in order to give feedback on strength gains etc.

The focus of the bulk for me is to work on the usual shoulder, back and pectoral size, without sacrificing too much around the waist.

Photos to follow.

Day one (01/11/16):
Weight: 79kg - 12st.13lbs
Mean Blood pressure: Upper 115, Lower 58 (this are normal readings so far) I take the BP twice a day, once before the gym, then a few hours after.

All advice very much welcome, I hope to be able to demonstrate results for you guys!

V

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hey man, looks good. I'd save test1fy for after PCT though. Otherwise, you're throwing everything you have at those first four weeks then hoping everything will stick. The SERM and super pct should be plenty coverage for those 4 weeks straight after your cycle.

Varangie

Awards
I will be posting every 5-7 days in order to give you all a decent feed back.

My main focus for the first two weeks is to ensure the diet and water consumption is in check, this has always been something I have struggled with due to life style, working etc.

If you guys have advise / cheats for getting those calories on board for a bulking diet, then please share!!

Also I'll be looking to get a body fat readout and pics by the end of the week.

V

Varangie

Awards
Incidently, has anyone noticed any acute effects from taking andro products? Most threads here seem to document changes around 2-4 weeks in.

Varangie

Awards
Just a quick update as of Day 6.

Weight: 81.3kg (starting weight 79kg)

Today is a rest day and a point of reflection on sides etc.

Nothing noticeable out of the ordinary. No acne, no shedding.

However I have noticed that I wake up in the morning with turbo dry mouth..... like the type you get with a mega hangover. I take it this is due to dehydration, however I am powering the water in.

That said, another noticeable side is that I am pissing all the time, but I take it this is due to the water I am attempting to get down myself as much as possible.

It is possible the weight gains is due to me actually screwing the nut and making sure I get those calories in. On Day 7 I will try and give an accurate strength read out.

V

Varangie

Awards
Day 10 - fortuitously timed as a chest day to get a strength read out.

So far I have not noticed any sides or complications. Early days in the cycle and things seem to be going smoothly.

Chest day- So started usual warm up, straight into the incline bench to wake things up.... nothing spectacular here. Finished sets, migrated to do some flys to get a bit of a stretch and further wake things up. Returned to the decline bench and bang, I was suddenly throwing that bar around and putting weight on that I wouldn't usually consider without a spotter. Banged out 4 solid sets in the heavy 6-8 rep range, with a last mega heavy 4 rep set.

Feeling slightly happy with myself, I cracked out some more flys. Then straight into the dumbell press to see if I would have the same results..... Yep, was throwing them around.

This assorted flys - bench routine then occurred for the next hour or so, with endurance and lifting power staying throughout. This is on top of the super sets and drop sets I usually throw in at the end of each press exercise.

Back tomorrow, lets see if we can max those assorted rows!!

V

Varangie

Awards
Update -

Day 13. Weekend is two rest days back to back whilst I focus on getting as much food into me and allow for a full recover to prepare me for the week three of the cycle. This week I intend to focus on going as heavy as possible, hopefully changes will be identified in the full body compound day tomorrow.

Still no sides. Whilst I can't get to my scales today, I'm about 1.5kg up in since the start of the cycle. Possible a bit of this is water weight, so we will have to see what sticks.

Had some good compliments on size already, which is always valued! More motivation to get that food in!!

V

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Update -

Day 13. Weekend is two rest days back to back whilst I focus on getting as much food into me and allow for a full recover to prepare me for the week three of the cycle. This week I intend to focus on going as heavy as possible, hopefully changes will be identified in the full body compound day tomorrow.

Still no sides. Whilst I can't get to my scales today, I'm about 1.5kg up in since the start of the cycle. Possible a bit of this is water weight, so we will have to see what sticks.

Had some good compliments on size already, which is always valued! More motivation to get that food in!!

V
Good work bro. I'm up 1.5 kg too on day 10 of 1/4 and just started Epi. Like u im going heavy now with the weights

Varangie

Awards
Update as of Day 23 (start of week 4)

End of day weigh in puts me at 85kgs. Weight seems to fluctuate between AM and PM weigh ins, however this is still a pretty good improvement, since I started out at 79kgs 3 weeks ago. I have also switched up the diet to put into some extra carbs, so this jump could be due to this. Protein intake remains high.

Overall size has increased, I am also gaining in body fat, however the body fat isn't located in one area, abs and obliques are still good to go.... phewf. Whilst there has not been a massive increase in strength, not outside the usual gains one would make; endurance and recovery is definitely up.

I've decided to not go with the Epi-andro for this run, I'll look into that for a re-show in the future.

As I have not had any sides, gyno or otherwise, I have up-ed the 4-Andro to 330 every day (up from 220). From most logs, lethargy seems to come in around the week 5 point, so the 4 Andro boost now should help counter this, also I have a shed ton of 4-Andro.... 1 Andro dosage is still at 330.

Let me know what you guys think.

V

Varangie

Awards
Update as of day 32.

Weight: + 6kg (13lbs). This has all been in very lean gains. Water % has remained consistent, so I am hoping the majority of this is keepable.

Strength: Certainly up as of week four or so. Most notable on chest day and in general compound movements.

Dosage: Upped the 4-Ando dosage to 330 (from 220), 1 Andro remains at 330. I've found that by upping the 4-Andro dosage, the back pumps have been minimised, not sure if this is coincidence. No Gyno symptoms have been observed yet.

Lethargy: Boosting the 4-Andro at the 4 week point should ensure that the lethargy is fended off. I haven't experienced any so far however.

Hope this is of help to anyone thinking about running this sort of cycle.

V

Varangie

Awards
Yep, started off at 79kg, now sitting comfortably around 85kg at week five. Getting the food in has been a continual main effort for myself!

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Update as of day 32.

Weight: + 6kg (13lbs). This has all been in very lean gains. Water % has remained consistent, so I am hoping the majority of this is keepable.

Strength: Certainly up as of week four or so. Most notable on chest day and in general compound movements.

Dosage: Upped the 4-Ando dosage to 330 (from 220), 1 Andro remains at 330. I've found that by upping the 4-Andro dosage, the back pumps have been minimised, not sure if this is coincidence. No Gyno symptoms have been observed yet.

Lethargy: Boosting the 4-Andro at the 4 week point should ensure that the lethargy is fended off. I haven't experienced any so far however.

Hope this is of help to anyone thinking about running this sort of cycle.

V
Damn I'm about in the same place... starting week 4. I just upped my dosage of 4Andro to 330mg because of lethargy. I had my first and worst back pump yesterday and today so I'm now doing full dose of Ar1micare. I haven't seen any changes yet except for maybe a slight increase in strength. My weight went up over Thanksgiving but I wouldn't consider those gains. Definitely have not leaned out much and maybe a little fuller. I did 440mg for about a week and a half and then dialed down to 330mg for 1andro.