PCT night sweats

sespress

Awards
I thought I was getting sick at first but after some reading it looks like PCT and maybe the meds are to blame.
Clom = 50mg at the moment.
Exemestane as the AI.

Thinking of dropping to 25 and tossing a small amount of Nolva in to make up for it. See if that helps.

Anything OTC folks use to combat this? 3 T-SHIRTS a night and sleeping on a towel sucks

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Clomid at 25 should be plenty. What are you dosing exem at

Lucas Blago

Awards
I believe it's the exemestane. This happens to me when I dose exem > 25 mg per day. It ain't the clomid.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What the heellllllllll are you doin man. Holy ****. Why so high? Trying to be like snoop dog?

sespress

Awards
Why on earth would you dose that high
I haven't gone over that, 25 EOD for exemestane. Thought that was appropriate. I have read up on it and saw that dose recommended elsewhere.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
25 in fact. What do you recommend and how frequently?
Unless you have bloods or experience to suggest otherwise, I'd start at 12.5 every other day and adjust from there.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Drop the exemestane to 12.5mg eod in pct bro. 25mg is something you'd run on a highly aromatizing cycle like test/dbol...

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I run 25mg or aromasin eod and I'm on a test cycle and I'm super gyno prone as well as having a flare up. 25 ed... jesus

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran 25mg "aromasin" ed before, turned out bunk, which is why I think research chemical companies can suck my big 'ol ****

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
people mix up ON CYCLE EXEM DOSES with OFF CYCLE EXEM DOSES.
On a cycle of test 25mg ed may be necessary... but in pct you shouldnt need more than 12.5mg e3d.

sespress

Awards
Drop the exemestane to 12.5mg eod in pct bro. 25mg is something you'd run on a highly aromatizing cycle like test/dbol...
Gotcha. It has been done! I felt better last night anyways as I was going 25eod and yesterday was my day off. So I think you're right. Lol going for the gold medal and threw the javelin into the referee by accident lol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any kind of hormonal changes can lead to sweats, take menopause for example. I don't think it has anything to do with clomid or exem.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I had crazy night sweats the first week of PCT... the bed got so damn wet one night that it was still damp the next night... actually worse than opiate withdrawals for me. How long have you been in PCT sespress?

sespress

Awards
I had crazy night sweats the first week of PCT... the bed got so damn wet one night that it was still damp the next night... actually worse than opiate withdrawals for me. How long have you been in PCT sespress?
Hah, 3 days. Lol. And it hasn't been that bad. I was ajunkie like none other several years ago and coming off Oxy is still way worse. However coming off of Suboxone is THE worst. Lasts a whole month. Anyways yeah I'm dropping the exemestane down to 12.5 EOD but I'm going to wait for 3 days after that last dose of 25 to hit it again. Just give it a bit.

I'm hot and cold alternately right now during the day. My girl thought I was getting sick, I told her it was manopause. Haha. She just gave me a strange look.

sespress

Awards
You know kratom in thinking has helped out also. Small dose, 2g.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
You know kratom in thinking has helped out also. Small dose, 2g.
I'm convinced that it is the perfect PCT supp... honestly has given me lots of motivation when my d1cks been in the dirt