Trest + Halodrol for a first cycle

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Technically it's a second cycle as I ran a 1/4/Epiandro cycle though without making gains.

I have Halodrol now which I'd planned to run in a month but tbh I'm concerned I won't gain enough most likely due the disappointment of my first cycle. Through my research i know it isn't recommended to stack methyls especially for inexperienced users. However,

The plan

halo extreme

trest (FN brand)

On cycle support
CEL cycle assist
OL tudca
AI

PCT
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin (on standby)

Any thoughts? Would this result in high liver toxicity.

Also am I likely to yield greater gains than running halo solo?

jathan_howe

Awards
What brand(s) of 1/4/epi did you run, how long, and at what doses?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Was Primeval Labs TriDermal. About 1000mg ED (2 bottles) A short cycle 5 weeks though. I stopped as i ran out of product and didn't see enough gains to warrant extending. Anyway it's done and dusted now I don't plan to run Andro's again.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Technically it's a second cycle as I ran a 1/4/Epiandro cycle though without making gains.

I have Halodrol now which I'd planned to run in a month but tbh I'm concerned I won't gain enough most likely due the disappointment of my first cycle. Through my research i know it isn't recommended to stack methyls especially for inexperienced users. However,

The plan

halo extreme

trest (FN brand)

On cycle support
CEL cycle assist
OL tudca
AI

PCT
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin (on standby)

Any thoughts? Would this result in high liver toxicity.

Also am I likely to yield greater gains than running halo solo?
Everything looks good, Pct and exemestane on hand is perfect. Halo and Trest was one of my favorite cycles so far. I really loved it, I'm trying to find my log for it.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Was Primeval Labs TriDermal. About 1000mg ED (2 bottles) A short cycle 5 weeks though. I stopped as i ran out of product and didn't see enough gains to warrant extending. Anyway it's done and dusted now I don't plan to run Andro's again.
Trest shouldn't impact liver, at least not in the typical methyl sense. Main concern with it is potentially high estrogen, and recovery/PCT. It's a pretty ambitious choice for a "first" cycle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wouldn't mess with trest, just take the halodrol solo for 6 weeks imo. Also, up the dosage, it would suck to spend all that money and get minimal results. I recommend you also taper the nolva, 20/20/10/10

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Wouldn't mess with trest, just take the halodrol solo for 6 weeks imo. Also, up the dosage, it would suck to spend all that money and get minimal results. I recommend you also taper the nolva, 20/20/10/10
Yes. Taper nolva, and run halo 50 50 100 100 100 100 imo. I gained 19lbs on halo for my first cycle. Kept 12, 10 of which was muscle.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Okay thanks for the responses. A higher dose of halodrol it is. Hope this is a step up from the Andro's in terms of potency.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
5weeks is too short, 1 test is just starting to kick in, imo.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
It didn't kick in at that point or I'd have extended the run. Seems many logs I've read people are noticing strength gains starting a month in and even sooner too. I just didn't notice anything at all I could attribute to the Andro's.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Interesting I can't say anything as far as the brand you used but for me know 330 of just 1-test alone and I can totally tell at the 4wk mark!

jathan_howe

Awards
I've heard about dosing issues with Primeval's Andros. If I recall, they're dosed low.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest is pretty harsh for a first cycle. What AI are you using? Exemestane is going to be your friend.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest is pretty harsh for a first cycle. What AI are you using? Exemestane is going to be your friend.
I wouldn't run trest without nolva on hand as well

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As mentioned already, a solo Halo cycle would be a nice run. Start at 50 mg daily. Many see great results at 50mg. Up it to 75 after a couple of weeks of tolerating the compound well and I'd desired. Absolutely try to run it for at least 6 weeks.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Have enough to run as high as 100mg for 6 weeks but I'll do as suggested and test my reaction to lower doses first. Can I run any peptides and supplements alongside Halo or would it be unwise due to possible additional liver stress. At the moment I'm running GW-501516, MK 677 and creatine on a cutting phase but have enough to continue through the Halo cycle if I wanted.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. Have enough to run as high as 100mg for 6 weeks but I'll do as suggested and test my reaction to lower doses first. Can I run any peptides and supplements alongside Halo or would it be unwise due to possible additional liver stress. At the moment I'm running GW-501516, MK 677 and creatine on a cutting phase but have enough to continue through the Halo cycle if I wanted.
Dont run gw with your cycle. GW can negatively effect how the liver heals and that's a bad combination with any kind of methyl. I would definitely keep the mk going though

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Cheers for the heads up bro had no idea the Cardarine could have such an effect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Anabolics 20
MJW Anabolics 33
RickyBlobby Anabolics 1