Blackstone Labs Brutal 4ce

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried Blackstone labs 4 Andro product and if so does it produce the results it claims ... I've used many PHs in the past so I'm not new to prohormones I'm just leery about these claims.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Very over priced and very under dosed.
If you're looking for a reasonably priced and well dosed 4-Andro product look into Olympus Labs' Sup3r-4, 110mg per cap and a full months supply in each bottle.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty sure all BSL stuff is under dosed.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 andro is just estrogen in a bottle anyway

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know any legal PH's that still yield some decent gains ?
Sparta nutrition cerberus is the strongest ph you can legally buy right now in the US

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I bought a quarter bag last night, doesn't make it legal
I didn't go through hoops to get it tho, it was sold by a decently reputable company whom I won't name now. Also wtf is in Super Dmz 2.0/3.0 Rx? Isn't that supposed to be dmz and Msten?

jathan_howe

Awards
Does it aromatize that heavily? I know it aromatizes, but I didn't know it did so to the point of being considered "estrogen in a bottle"

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it aromatize that heavily? I know it aromatizes, but I didn't know it did so to the point of being considered "estrogen in a bottle"
It's really not a bad compound. I've used it for a base back in my ph days and it worked just fine. It does turn into a decent amount of estrogen and I always needed an ai with 4 andro on cycle, hence my comment.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Am I to assume this bag of quarters is for your laundry? Or, do you really like bubble gum machines?

:D
I think he goes for the vending machines not enough protein in bubble gum

Willtolift

Awards
Sums it up... I got less estrogen conversion on 800mgs of test in 10 weeks vs 330mgs of 4 andro in four days. Some people will swear you don't need a pharma grade AI, but I guess they're the lucky ones.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I didn't go through hoops to get it tho, it was sold by a decently reputable company whom I won't name now. Also wtf is in Super Dmz 2.0/3.0 Rx? Isn't that supposed to be dmz and Msten?
Those products do have DMZ and Msten. Just because you bought them online and received them in the mail doesn't mean it was completely legal. Those companies are trying to clear old stock, and they know that the government isn't going to be wasting their time trying to scour the internet for every last product containing DMZ.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What type of results can I see with it it terms of a bulking cycle
There's are many factors that play into gains on cycle but if diet and training is on point then double digit gains aren't uncommon

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ & Msten werent banned .. they are still legal
It was a blanket ban, everything that isn't a dhea, progestin, estrogen derivative was banned including msten and dmz. It doesn't matter if the specific compound was named or not. Read all the fine print.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was a blanket ban, everything that isn't a dhea, progestin, estrogen derivative was banned including msten and dmz. It doesn't matter if the specific compound was named or not. Read all the fine print.
I see what you mean .. just ignore me lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a very common misconception, most people think the same thing.
Yeah i hear ya on that .. i know alot of sites took out every single compound that was listed .. but if it wasnt in fine print .. i guess its all games (until someone gets hurt )

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the best mass prohormone from OL
Sup3r 1 at 330 mg is a nice bulker solo. Super1/4/Epi stack is a great bulk and strength cycle. And more products will continue to be added to the lineup.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 andro + epiA is awesome stack

If 1st run at PH .. just epiandro is a nice recommendation

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used PHs in the past ... Epistane. Super DMZ, Alpha 1
oh ok yeah .. run that stack recommended by Jebrook you got good experience and can handle higher dosages

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You think I could get some double digit gains off of this cycle ?
Absolutely, assuming a proper diet and training program. The Texas A&M study was conducted on trained athletes that gained an average of 10 lbs on a dose of 330 mg daily. 1-andro can be run much higher if desired. Lethargy can get nasty at high doseages and it will affect lipid levels like any PH/DS. Epiandro can be used in high dosages as well. 1000 mg is the sweet spot for me. I've never ventured over 550 mg for 4 andro and that was only 2 weeks at the end of a cycle after starting at 330 mg. Estrogen conversion was definitely significant with the high dose.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alright thanks a lot ! I'll have to pick myself up a couple of bottles of 1 Andro

mittleman

Awards
What about doubling the dose of Brutal 4ce and Chosen 1?