Where Did All the Dermatrest Go?

Flyboy84

Awards
Am I the only one that can't find this anywhere. Every brand and every site on google is out of stock. WTF

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
It's been discontinued. So when a retailer runs out, that's it.

I got one, as well as a bottle of the Tr3st. I can't wait to start my cycle next month. :)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Oh by the way guys, Tr3st is awesome

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Must have never been legal here in OZ. Can find it floating about on ebay every so often but that's about it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys should read the new law, happened in 2014....then you'd know what happened to trest. Google Dasca

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I see. Might grab some while I can. Can still buy the Focused Nutrition Trest Elite here but nothing TD

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see. Might grab some while I can. Can still buy the Focused Nutrition Trest Elite here but nothing TD
I really like the trest elite, worked great for me.

jathan_howe

Awards
I kinda wanna buy some for use someday, but the idea of heavy aromatisation to methylestrogen scares me, even with AI's on hand. I saw some retailer with DermaTR3ST in stock a short while back. It was lesser known so maybe they still have some. I'll have to try and remember the name

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Exemestane is doing the job for me. No sides outside of very minimal bloat.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm considering upping my DermaTrest dosage. What do you think?
150mg is the **** tbh

im on 700mg test e and 150mg trest and apparently that destroys people in terms of estro sides.. but 25mg exemstane ED and mast e at 400mg EW is keeping me dry and lean as can be... its awesome

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
150mg is the **** tbh

im on 700mg test e and 150mg trest and apparently that destroys people in terms of estro sides.. but 25mg exemstane ED and mast e at 400mg EW is keeping me dry and lean as can be... its awesome
Word. I might grab a dt from you Friday then. Gotta see what the paycheck will allow. The Cerberus combo is helping me stay lean and dry.

Randallk21

Awards
But on nutri it says it's expected to be released on nov. 30th?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Keep looking. You can find human organs online if you look hard enough. Trest is still out there. Oral td and injectable. PS dont try to buy the organs.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Keep looking. You can find human organs online if you look hard enough. Trest is still out there. Oral td and injectable. PS dont try to buy the organs.
But my liver hurts after this weekend ��

sespress

Awards
Does anyone remember manmeat.com? Hoax site for human "meat". It was a gag of course but it got shut down.

sespress

Awards
Cleared. I always forget to clear my sent box. My bad
Yeah I do that all the time. I've got 3 things in my inbox and in thinking, why can't I get any mail! The limit is a smidge low.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Supplements 22
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 14
musclefool Anabolics 43