Can MK 667 cause organs and bones growth?

bb8542

Awards
Hello,

I'd know please, if MK 667 can cause organs and bones growth at 25 mg/day. I want use it only for increase appetite, maybe for this purpose is good take a more low dose?

Thank very much for your help!

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Its not real GH. Personally think the stuff is completely BS.

sespress

Awards
Its not real GH. Personally think the stuff is completely BS.
What really? Like I'm comparison or just...

I think it's amazing! Sorry it sucks in your estimation. It's helped my joints a lot. I'll not comment on the mass gain potential of it, as I've never run it solo, but there is a lot of study on the compound.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Yeah I'll try it again down the line I think the stuff I had was trash maybe brother

sespress

Awards
The bloat sounds real enough. I only take it twice a week evenly spaced out. For a few reasons, one is the bloat, the other is based on some reading it seems like the body gets used to it and GH pulses go down after the first dose. I could tell by the fatigue and hunger diminishing. I get both effects in full if I limit it. I may be missing out on a lot of the effects by not running it continually or 5 on 2 off but I still feel like I'm getting enough of it and(I might be kidding myself) feel like those two sides I mentioned are tied to the large initial pulse I read about.

Who knows, in not paying for bloods done for GH levels lol.

So hey OP, you're into this cause your looking for actual increase in height or something??

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
The bloat sounds real enough. I only take it twice a week evenly spaced out. For a few reasons, one is the bloat, the other is based on some reading it seems like the body gets used to it and GH pulses go down after the first dose. I could tell by the fatigue and hunger diminishing. I get both effects in full if I limit it. I may be missing out on a lot of the effects by not running it continually or 5 on 2 off but I still feel like I'm getting enough of it and(I might be kidding myself) feel like those two sides I mentioned are tied to the large initial pulse I read about.

Who knows, in not paying for bloods done for GH levels lol.

So hey OP, you're into this cause your looking for actual increase in height or something??
Good info! Thanks brother

sespress

Awards
I might add that it won't do that. But a lot of people like it for other reasons. Search around AM and you'll see a ton of folks are running it for a variety of reasons. It's got a real wet effect, water retention, and keeps the joints good so if you're thinking of running a dry PH or something I'd check it out just for that. But yeah you're not going to get any taller... Sorry! There's a thread called mk677 the no bs scoop, or something close by a guy Stanley. It's bumped constantly with a ton of views. Digest that and you'll know a lot more.

sespress

Awards
Good info! Thanks brother
I'll try to dig up that info. Something like a type of feedback from increased GH . Like the effect between test and estrogen, well similar. I'll post again if I find it. I think it's on AM.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
I'll try to dig up that info. Something like a type of feedback from increased GH . Like the effect between test and estrogen, well similar. I'll post again if I find it. I think it's on AM.
Appreciate it.