Anavar vs Tbol

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

I know Anavar is technically a cutting steroid, but from what I've hear it is the mildest AAS on the market. I have also heard Tbol will give me better results on a bulk. After some reading I found that It is tough to find reputable Tbol.

Is Tbol relatively comparable to Anavar in regards to how it effects lipids / cardiology / liver / BP Or does Anavar still win by having a milder effects in all categories.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about turinabol, it's still on my to do list, but I can tell you from experience that you can definitely bulk effectively on anavar if that's your concern. As long as you are eating enough of the right stuff it is actually a decent bulker in spite of the common belief that it is only for cutting. I've used it for 8 weeks at a time and it did mess with my lipid markers, my liver values were elevated but fine (genetically I have a champion of a liver), definitely upped my BP considerably, but beta-blockers took care of that, and the pumps, and not jsut back pumps, were annoying as f*** at times. Obviously use it with test, but it is a very underrated bulker IME, you can gain decent size on it and it's pretty clean.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about turinabol, it's still on my to do list, but I can tell you from experience that you can definitely bulk effectively on anavar if that's your concern. As long as you are eating enough of the right stuff it is actually a decent bulker in spite of the common belief that it is only for cutting. I've used it for 8 weeks at a time and it did mess with my lipid markers, my liver values were elevated but fine (genetically I have a champion of a liver), definitely upped my BP considerably, but beta-blockers took care of that, and the pumps, and not jsut back pumps, were annoying as f*** at times. Obviously use it with test, but it is a very underrated bulker IME, you can gain decent size on it and it's pretty clean.
What dosage were you at and what was your go to beta blocker?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
What dosage were you at and what was your go to beta blocker?
Well my answer is going to be a little complicated, sorry about that. I've run that type of cycle a few times, and have had issues because sometimes I used two different types of "anavar" during the same cycle and one of them turned out to be superdrol.
Also my body responds very well to exogenous androgens. Every time I have ran a cycle I have used smaller or the same dosages that my training bros use, we generally run the same cycles compound and time wise, and it's not like I am working harder or eating better than they are, but I usually get noticabley better results from the same or less gear (and these guys can eclipse me off cycle)
That being said, I saw great results with 30-40mg/day. Most people would probably want 60-80 for really effective bulking maybe as low as 50. This was with either 350 or 500 test/week depending on the cycle, and still going to need AIs. Eat high protein in a surplus and it's a very effective lean bulk.

The beta-blocker question is also complicated. I use metoprolol, which is a selective beta-1 blocker acting almost exclusively on smooth (ie cardiac) muscle. Beta-blockers can have more sides than ACE inhibitors or ARB meds that most BBers use, however both of these lower free T, so I stay away from them. ACE inhibitors also have additional cardio-protective aspects, specifically making ventricular hypertrophy less prevalent according to some studies, and may also protect the kidneys in certain populations. This explains with good reason why they are so popular with a lot of people. Beta-blockers have the bonus of not lowering free T, but you need to taper up to find the right dose, and there can be both positive and negative ramifications from abruptly stopping them when you are off cycle. It's pretty complicated and I could go into more depth but am already rambling.
Easy quick answer, if you want to go the pharma route for BP control, either 25mg of metoprolol, or if you want to go the more idiot proof ACE route 2.5-5mg of lisinopril. Get these from your doctor and make sure you ask his advice regarding the matter.

DTA

DTA

Awards
Tbol is essentially dbol without the water and aromatization. I pick Tbol all day