Trenavar Cycle - Suggestions

ToxicRiot

Awards
Stats are 6'2 210 lbs 10% BF 22 years old, Running on week 2 after PCT from my first DMZ Cycle of 25mg a day. I've put an additional 5 lbs of lean mass over the 6 week pct. Training hard, approx, 3500 calories, 300G+ of protein (If I don't meet my daily dose through lean meats, I'll slam protein shakes. DC describes my workout regimen.

Planning out my next cycle. Want to take precaution to plan this out and optimally balance out sides that may arise during the cycle.
6 Week Cycle
Trenavar - 60/60/60/90/90/90
Epi -20/30/40/40
Was thinking of stacking an Epi, or 1-andro. What would be suggested doses to run as a base?
Ar1macare Pro 8/8/8/8/8/8

PCT
Clomid - 50/50/25/25
(Clomiphene Research Liquid)
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20
(Tamoxifen Citrate Research Liquid) Thoughts about this? I've heard that liquid Nolvadex is unstable. Is it necessary to run both compounds? From what I've found about stacking nolva and clomid is personal preference.
EPG ArimeZone 50 2 caps a day.

Aromasin - Exemestane Research Liquid on hand. Should I dose this during pct? @ what doses? I've heard dosages vary depending on how harsh the compound and how prone you are to sides. 12.5 EOD?
Pramipexole - is prami necessary to run on cycle? if so at what doses would be appropriate at preventive measures?

I've done research, just the information fluctuates based on where it's coming from. Would greatly appreciate any help.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I would opt for Ar1macare pro for on cycle support it should cover you for prolactin support and in general is very good for on cycle or grab some tudca and inhibit p at the least with the 5% "cycle support". At 90 mg of tren you can probably get away without caber or prami but would probably be a good idea to keep on hand (many prefer caber over prami). Exemestane should be kept on hand during cycle and definitely be used post pct to prevent estrogen rebound from epistane. Not sure of exemestane dose for that protocol.

Would definitely definitely recommend a test base for this type of cycle. Tren gave me terrible lethargy after week 4 even with 750 mg epiandro (although was very good for libido lol) if i were to do it again id also add in some dermacrime or sup3r dhea.
you may need to bump calories up just a bit when on this cycle

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosages look good bro, epistane would be nice at 20/30/30/40. As far as prami, most people seem to get away fine without it on trenavar, but having it on hand is smart. I recommend you avoid research chemicals, they tend to be hit or miss. Make sure you take proper time off before you start this cycle, time on+pct=time off is the minimum

ToxicRiot

Awards
Dosages look good bro, epistane would be nice at 20/30/30/40. As far as prami, most people seem to get away fine without it on trenavar, but having it on hand is smart. I recommend you avoid research chemicals, they tend to be hit or miss. Make sure you take proper time off before you start this cycle, time on+pct=time off is the minimum
Thanks, I'll be safe and have it on hand just incase.

I think you gave me that same advice when I first starting doing research. I'm giving myself, a month more than time on cycle and pct. Question about recomp, I have a decent body frame just certain things I want to revamp, mostly in my chest. My back is huge and defined genetically even prior to taking any sort of supplements I was often accused of steroid use...... Just trying to use these to give myself a boost and cycle maybe once a year. I'm not looking to be indefinitely on steroids or PH. What reasons are some of your reasons for being on cycle?

ToxicRiot

Awards
I would opt for Ar1macare pro for on cycle support it should cover you for prolactin support and in general is very good for on cycle or grab some tudca and inhibit p at the least with the 5% "cycle support". At 90 mg of tren you can probably get away without caber or prami but would probably be a good idea to keep on hand (many prefer caber over prami). Exemestane should be kept on hand during cycle and definitely be used post pct to prevent estrogen rebound from epistane. Not sure of exemestane dose for that protocol.

Would definitely definitely recommend a test base for this type of cycle. Tren gave me terrible lethargy after week 4 even with 750 mg epiandro (although was very good for libido lol) if i were to do it again id also add in some dermacrime or sup3r dhea.
you may need to bump calories up just a bit when on this cycle
Great suggestion I see alot of people run this as cycle support. 50% off coupon from Halloween :) Just ordered it :)

Mister_T_

Awards
Based on my experience, stacking Dermacrine was really helpful at combatting strength and balancing mood while on Trenavar.

I'm getting things ready to run a cycle of Trendione, LGD, epiandro... and dermacrine will most definitely be apart of this stack.

Good luck with your cycle big guy.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks, I'll be safe and have it on hand just incase.

I think you gave me that same advice when I first starting doing research. I'm giving myself, a month more than time on cycle and pct. Question about recomp, I have a decent body frame just certain things I want to revamp, mostly in my chest. My back is huge and defined genetically even prior to taking any sort of supplements I was often accused of steroid use...... Just trying to use these to give myself a boost and cycle maybe once a year. I'm not looking to be indefinitely on steroids or PH. What reasons are some of your reasons for being on cycle?
I took epistane back when i was small af tbh bro, had no real reason other than not knowing how to properly eat in a caloric surplus.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
prami is prob overkill for trenavar. Pick up some inhibit-p and you should be good to go. You can keep prami on hand just in case.

for pct, cortisol is most likely gonna be an issue so I recommend Reduce XT. I had nasty prolactin and cortisol issues when I ran IM tren so I suggest low-dosing inhibit p into pct as well.

ToxicRiot

Awards
Based on my experience, stacking Dermacrine was really helpful at combatting strength and balancing mood while on Trenavar.

I'm getting things ready to run a cycle of Trendione, LGD, epiandro... and dermacrine will most definitely be apart of this stack.

Good luck with your cycle big guy.
Thanks for the suggestions, let me know how your cycle goes. I'll do a little research on Dermacrine, and stano. see if they opt out.

Mister_T_

Awards
I wrote strength and meant to put lethargy, my mistake.

ToxicRiot

Awards
prami is prob overkill for trenavar. Pick up some inhibit-p and you should be good to go. You can keep prami on hand just in case.

for pct, cortisol is most likely gonna be an issue so I recommend Reduce XT. I had nasty prolactin and cortisol issues when I ran IM tren so I suggest low-dosing inhibit p into pct as well.
Thanks for the advice I ordered some Ar1macare Pro. Same ingredients as inhibit-p. I should continue to run a minimized dosage of this during pct?
It's alot easier to just focus on taking the products. Maybe I should focus on just ingredients. I believe the OTC Pct ArimaZone50 has some of these same compounds in them.

ToxicRiot

Awards
Serious though lmao...I put on like over 20lbs naturally in 3 months from eating like 5k calories a day
Your not kidding, diet was my major break through hahah. I felt like an idiot once I grasped that concept.

ToxicRiot

Awards
What do ya'll think of
2,17α-dimethyl-5α-androsta-1-en-17β-ol-3-one (METHYLSTENBOLONE) 10/10/10/10
17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine (Dymethazine) 20/20/20/20
It's a pre-stacked bottle of Built Mass Phase 2.
Stacked with Tren Dosed @ 60/60/60/90/90/90
AnabolicGuru

Is this a recipe for disaster or something that will be manageable and provide good results?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do ya'll think of
2,17α-dimethyl-5α-androsta-1-en-17β-ol-3-one (METHYLSTENBOLONE) 10/10/10/10
17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine (Dymethazine) 20/20/20/20
It's a pre-stacked bottle of Built Mass Phase 2.
Stacked with Tren Dosed @ 60/60/60/90/90/90
AnabolicGuru

Is this a recipe for disaster or something that will be manageable and provide good results?
Tren stacked with either of those potent methyls would be an awesome cycle. I doubt you need all 3 harsh compounds to grow. Some guys will do it and be just fine though. I'd only do it if you had experience with some of them already before stacking all three. With those three harsh compounds you would likely feel like ass and not be able to pinpoint the exact cause.

ToxicRiot

Awards
Tren stacked with either of those potent methyls would be an awesome cycle. I doubt you need all 3 harsh compounds to grow. Some guys will do it and be just fine though. I'd only do it if you had experience with some of them already before stacking all three. With those three harsh compounds you would likely feel like ass and not be able to pinpoint the exact cause.
I've taken dymethazine, zero sides, felt awesome on it. Tren haven't had any experience and that's the base of this stack.
Methystenbolone, not sure how I'll respond to this. Just had the bottle laying around got it for free from a local supp shop, figured I'd ask peoples thoughts.
I should just stick to two compounds, but unfortunately all the built products are all stacked Methyls... :/

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Maybe grab some extra tudca and definitely make sure you have a good "test" base, tren lethargy is bad msten can be pretty hard on lethargy too. That sounds like a pretty badass cycle I had some msten that I almost ran with my tren but decided to go with triumphalis instead, great 6 week cycle blew the f up nearly 20 lbs. pct starts in 3 days

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 38
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 24
Pro Bodybuilding 1