OL LeGenD - no lot # or expiration date

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Just received a bottle of LGD from a retailer, and the bottle doesn't have a lot number or exp date stamped on the bottle. There is however, a little white label with numbers and a use by date. Just not how they are normally on bottles, usually in the small ink stamped on the bottle. Is there cause for concern with that?
1477523367565.jpg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No old OL products had the date or lot # on them. No idea about the newer stuff. You're gtg

jathan_howe

Awards
Just received a bottle of LGD from a retailer, and the bottle doesn't have a lot number or exp date stamped on the bottle. There is however, a little white label with numbers and a use by date. Just not how they are normally on bottles, usually in the small ink stamped on the bottle. Is there cause for concern with that?View attachment 141579
I'm glad to see you got in on that LGD

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Mine have the exact same sticker on them. I'm guessing we got them from the same place. I was a little concerned, as well, so I PM'd Jebrook and he informed me that they are a licensed distributor for OL UK.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Mine have the exact same sticker on them. I'm guessing we got them from the same place. I was a little concerned, as well, so I PM'd Jebrook and he informed me that they are a licensed distributor for OL UK.
Yeah we must of !!Good deal man I am glad to hear that, makes me feel better about them.

jathan_howe

Awards
If it's the same place I told kcstreetracer about, they're legit. I wasn't sure at first until I saw them under OL's list of official retailers I their website

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If you purchased from one of our official retailers, you're all good.