Sup3r-11 + Alphamax XT+ Follidrone 2.0

A

achillesx2k

Awards
Hey guys I'm currently wrapping up my cutting cycle from June to the end of November. I started at 220ibs and currently at 198ibs with 18.5%BF.
Do you think my current stack is an overkill? I'm planning to stack Sup3R-11 with follidrone and alphamax XT.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you been running suppressive supplements for that long?

A

achillesx2k

Awards
Hey man. I'm currently not on any cycle. Its my first time using a PH. Sup3R-11 seems pretty good for cutting.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh you were just saying that you were trying to cut in that period, I think the combo you have here will do you well, you can run two bottles of each followed by a PCT for best results

A

achillesx2k

Awards
Lol yeah I just realized how I phrased it. Awesome man thanks! Just run Sup3R-PCT with a serm like OSTA for PCT or the serm not needed?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Osta is not a serm and is actually much more suppressive than Sup3r-1, Sup3r PCT plus a low dose seem would be good. something like clomid 25/25/12.5 and you should be back on track

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I think you're confusing SARM with SERM. Yes, only one letter is different, but the purposes for using each are vastly different. You really shouldn't be starting a cycle if you don't know what a SERM is.

If you have Ostarine, you should add it to your cycle. It will only make your cut even better. Either way, get a SERM.

A

achillesx2k

Awards
Waow if its that suppressive then meh. I'll go with Super3r PCT. I've been hearing about clomid on the forum threads and I understand its a SERM but I have no idea where I can get it.

A

achillesx2k

Awards
Oh right its a SARM. I didn't realize until you pointed it out b/c I only learned about Osta today from browsing the threads. Thanks. What SERM do you suggest?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long were you planning on running the Alphamax XT? 8 weeks is recommended. If it were me, I would move Alphamax XT to your PCT alongside a SERM.

Alphamax XT will help keep strength and test up. It helps with prolactin control, along with estrogen and cortisol control.

It's up to you really, that's just my thoughts.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long were you planning on running the Alphamax XT? 8 weeks is recommended. If it were me, I would move Alphamax XT to your PCT alongside a SERM.

Alphamax XT will help keep strength and test up. It helps with prolactin control, along with estrogen and cortisol control.

It's up to you really, that's just my thoughts.
I always do Alphamax XT and a serm for a PCT. Good stuff. You can run osta with the sup3r-11 and save the follidrone and alphamax for pct but only if you get ahold of a serm like nolva or clomid.

A

achillesx2k

Awards
Moving alphamax XT for my PCT sounds good tbh. You know any online sites that I can find Nolva or clomid. I've mostly used nutri-verse.com.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As mentioned, do not run a SARM during PCT, but rather a SERM. SARMs are also surpressive and that will not help get you back up and running.

After your cycle and with the SERM, that is when you would run ALphaMax XT and FD. That stack should be great and help keep your strength up during PCT. AlphaMax XT will have you covered with cortisol control, libido enhancing ingredients and testosterone boosting, so you're covered all the way around. FD seems like an excellent product as well, the two together should treat you nicely!

If you still need to purchase AlphaMax XT,, Nutriverse has 20% off right now.

A

achillesx2k

Awards
Thanks bro. Currently I have in stock 2 bottles of SUP3R-11, 1-alphamax XT, 1 Tr1umph and 1 Follidrone. I'm trying to figure out the best cost effective solution for a 1 month cut and 1 month bulk. I'm thinking:
11-KT + alpha + FD (cutting)
11-KT + FD + Tr1umph (bulk) I'll have to buy 1 bottle of FD

or expensive approach
1-AD + Epi-andro + AR1MACARE PRO (bulk)

and well PCT:
Nolva (20/20/10/10)
SUP3R-PCT

A

achillesx2k

Awards
Yeah man me too! I hope for a 1-AD or epi-andro sale for xmas!!:naughty:

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man me too! I hope for a 1-AD or epi-andro sale for xmas!!:naughty:
I dunno about a bogo but we've got OL and Alpha Gainz products at 20-25% off right meow... use AM5 for that extra 5% off ;)

AG makes the best TD andros period.

A

achillesx2k

Awards
I checked it out. AG prices are ridiculously good!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Supplement Auction 3
S Supplements 15
hercules_22 Supplements 124
U Anabolics 2
R Supplements 18