Td or nano tren?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys what do you reckon is overall better for gains, nano tren or transdermal tren?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought as much, not too sure on that nano tech, I've done dermatrest in the past and that was crazy once I got to 100 ml. Anyone run a solo td tren round here? Everyone seems to stack it but I'd prefer to run solo 1st to see how it treats me...

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
i have 2 OL dermatr3n im sitting on everyone loves it.. currently using CEL Xtren so if i dont sell the Dermatren ill comepare them for anyone insterested

ToxicRiot

Awards
I'm planning a Trenavar cycle. 2 bottles, 30 mg, 60 caps a bottle. From what I've heard Trendione is pretty. OP, what's the difference between this and Nano Tren, and other tren PH?

ToxicRiot

Awards
It's a 17dione aswell, just the fact that it's liquid?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
solidsnake how long u going to run it for ?
I just finished 55 days cycle couldn't finish last few thats left due to tren started making me so snappy and aggressive that Iwas like i'm done . running it for 2 month is not worth the sides as intense aggression came around 6 weeks but gainz have stopped after that.
run caber from the get go bro.
I used brawn nutrition tr3n stuff is legit and cheap.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
solidsnake how long u going to run it for ?
I just finished 55 days cycle couldn't finish last few thats left due to tren started making me so snappy and aggressive that Iwas like i'm done . running it for 2 month is not worth the sides as intense aggression came around 6 weeks but gainz have stopped after that.
run caber from the get go bro.
I used brawn nutrition tr3n stuff is legit and cheap.
I am thinking of going to do a 6 weeker on the td version from transformation labs. Starting with 30 mg for the 1st week and up it from there. I wasn't too sure about using brawn after I've read mixed reviews on there gear, having said that I've still got a bottle of there msten I've been itching to use... I've also noticed brawn have tren and trena-v, what's the difference? All I can see is tren has 30mg and trena-v has 15... Strange...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am thinking of going to do a 6 weeker on the td version from transformation labs. Starting with 30 mg for the 1st week and up it from there. I wasn't too sure about using brawn after I've read mixed reviews on there gear, having said that I've still got a bottle of there msten I've been itching to use... I've also noticed brawn have tren and trena-v, what's the difference? All I can see is tren has 30mg and trena-v has 15... Strange...
i believe that's for more flexible dose , if it's ur first time try oral just do it won't stay iin ur system longer incase of bad sides.powerful stuff

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's supposed to be be very powerful bro but if that's the case why does everyone stack it? Not made my mind up weather to to go oral or td yet, I fly 6-8 times a month and the least bottles of caps I have the better, if you think between on cycle support, efa's, vitamins, 5 k of protein, ai, and a few other bottles of stuff my suitcase looks like a Pharmacy anyway might still do the msten instead but I really wanted to do a tren cycle, lean bulk whilst cutting fat, the only place I cant seem to get rid of is my abdominal fat, it's going down slowly, the upper abs are just coming through now... What do you think hamdy?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's supposed to be be very powerful bro but if that's the case why does everyone stack it? Not made my mind up weather to to go oral or td yet, I fly 6-8 times a month and the least bottles of caps I have the better, if you think between on cycle support, efa's, vitamins, 5 k of protein, ai, and a few other bottles of stuff my suitcase looks like a Pharmacy anyway might still do the msten instead but I really wanted to do a tren cycle, lean bulk whilst cutting fat, the only place I cant seem to get rid of is my abdominal fat, it's going down slowly, the upper abs are just coming through now... What do you think hamdy?
sh!!!t alot of pills lol, well sup3r 11 kt helped me alot with that area i don't do cardio and I'mnot even bothered with mid section lol its like a losing battle unless i go on crazy diet I say go for tren do 6 weeks only i started getting mental around week 7 and 8, and it killed my libido sup3r dhea gave me energy only and even caber pharma didn't help.
that all said in 2 month I gained like 25 lbs now sure how much ill keep

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool so apart from the sides are you happy with the gains? And did you gain good vascularity? I have been thinking about super11 too, I was actually gonna stack t3 with the td tren at a low dose maybe 25-50mcg, theoretically it should help with the prolactin...

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And 25lb? That's some great going bro! what was your diet like?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And 25lb? That's some great going bro! what was your diet like?
i lost count of cals main thing i kept an eye on was protien at least 180 grams of protien and kept carbs around 200 grams, and yes vascularity was off the charts I'm about to put a review up soon i Idon't see alot of info on it really

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
2 weeks of tr3navar ph at 180mg a day... stacked with test, mast, t3, and Mclostebol.... down 2% bodyfat (been on cycle 6 weeks but the tr3n started 2 weeks ago and thats when i noticed my biggest drop in bf 1.5%)

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
also up 7 pounds tren ph is fuc-kin awesome.. ive gotten no sides at all besides trensomnia otherwise im always happy and positive out look

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks of tr3navar ph at 180mg a day... stacked with test, mast, t3, and Mclostebol.... down 2% bodyfat (been on cycle 6 weeks but the tr3n started 2 weeks ago and thats when i noticed my biggest drop in bf 1.5%)
good stuff for sure man, watch out for that aggression around week 6 or 7, same here Iwas chilled til week 4 and up it kept increasing

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cool don't forget to send me the link hamdysayed

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that's some cycle you've got going on there man! so you reckon all the fat loss started once the tren kicked in? how much t3 are you on?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
that's some cycle you've got going on there man! so you reckon all the fat loss started once the tren kicked in? how much t3 are you on?
only 50mcg.. and yeah the fat loss started like crazy when i started the tren.. been above maintenance too

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
only 50mcg.. and yeah the fat loss started like crazy when i started the tren.. been above maintenance too
ok im sold, guess ill save the sten for another cycle, im gonna do transformation labs td tren and t3, alongside my usual ancillaries. also I seem to remember someone saying that td tren will be far more potent than oral. can anyone confirm this?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
ok im sold, guess ill save the sten for another cycle, im gonna do transformation labs td tren and t3, alongside my usual ancillaries. also I seem to remember someone saying that td tren will be far more potent than oral. can anyone confirm this?
i have 2 OL Dermatr3n on its way to me so if i dont sell/trade em ill let you know.. oral tr3ns hitting pretty fckn hard tho.. i suggest running test and mast with it tho

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I live in Spain dude otherwise I would take it off your hands also I work offshore so I cant do anything with needle or I will get busted

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i don't think it's more potent, just more sustained release or slow release so it will be in ur system longer.
and oral Tren is hardcore for sure i splitted my dose 3 times daily so body was saturated with trenno issues

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Cycle Logs 21
DexterMorgan Supplements 4
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 17