HGH for height Growth

H

Heightchaser

Awards
I was wondering if anyone has made height gains with hgh? I'm almost 20 and my plates are open from recent x rays. I plan to take 6 ius a day for 1-2 years of real pharma grade Pfizer genotropin plus letrozole 1 mg every other day. Any advice is appreciated.

H

Heightchaser

Awards
Sorry i accidentally sent the message directly to you. Im new to this site. But its to keep the growth plates open longer and allow for more proliferation.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You realise it will ruin you, you will be so aching and sex drive be zero

H

Heightchaser

Awards
Even with just 1 mg every other day? I have a friend taking 5 mg every other day and hes getting symptoms. If not 1 mg every other day then what do you think would be safe to take?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even with just 1 mg every other day? I have a friend taking 5 mg every other day and hes getting symptoms. If not 1 mg every other day then what do you think would be safe to take?
I couldn't comment mate

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
id say go aromasin bro.. aromasin is an amazing AI easy to dial in and the sides are nothjing compared to letro.. keep them open with that and some HGH and youre bound to grow

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread again?

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Its the same guy I bet. Says he is 19 also.
honestly if the part about his X-rays showing his growth plates aren't shut.. it's very very plausible for some height to be gained through hormone manipulation and its not like he's taking gear.. just an AI.. id personally recommend a secretagogue for the GH aspect MK677 would get work done

H

Heightchaser

Awards
I promise you Im new to this forum. Ive been researching this topic online for a while now but just decided to join. Also YBB the reason im scared to take aromasin is that i read that it was steroidal. Would that advance the maturation of the growth plates? Or correct me if im wrong since id like to learn. And how much do you believe its realistic to gain?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I promise you Im new to this forum. Ive been researching this topic online for a while now but just decided to join. Also YBB the reason im scared to take aromasin is that i read that it was steroidal. Would that advance the maturation of the growth plates? Or correct me if im wrong since id like to learn. And how much do you believe its realistic to gain?
Any kind of ai like exemestane or letro is going to effect the hpta and will directly effect the mechanisms that make your body produce testosterone. At 19 you need to stay away from these!

H

Heightchaser

Awards
ill only be running it for 1-2 years and i have a good plan to cycle off of it to revamp my natural T and HGH production.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ill only be running it for 1-2 years and i have a good plan to cycle off of it to revamp my natural T and HGH production.
Running letro for 1 to 2 years?!

H

Heightchaser

Awards
Yes Letro plus hgh. Letro at 1 mg evry other day

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hahahaha this is the guy thats 4'11 and regrets not getting on hgh when he was like 14 right!? :laughing:

H

Heightchaser

Awards
Nah lmfao Im different almost 5'8 and turning 20 next month and im looking to gain a few more inches in the next couple years

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
H

Heightchaser

Awards
Really? Any reccomendations on a lower dose?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? Any reccomendations on a lower dose?
Yeah, don't use letro at all, 0mg is a good dose. I don't think you understand how bad this stuff can fuk your life up

H

Heightchaser

Awards
Ill get my estrogen levels checked from lab corp to see if im in the safe range and start out slower then with the dosing

H

Heightchaser

Awards
Also would arimidex be safer then if not Letro?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also would arimidex be safer then if not Letro?
What is the purpose of using letro or any other ai with your hgh? Increase in testosterone? Adex is way easier to control and not crash your estrogen for sure.

H

Heightchaser

Awards
Yeah to keep my plates open longer so that the HGH can have more potential in increasing height

J

jathan_howe

Awards
Adex will be better imo, but 1-2 years? I get your goal, but that's asking for some potential HPTA issues

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahahaha this is the guy thats 4'11 and regrets not getting on hgh when he was like 14 right!? :laughing:
You guys developed quite a bond on the last thread, didn't you?

H

Heightchaser

Awards
Jathan from my research 1-2 years wont cause any adverse side effects in the hypothalamus. If that was the case all the ISS kids on a dose 5 times higher than mine would be reported to have even worse issues by now after taking 2.5 mg per day of letro.

H

Heightchaser

Awards
Also dont you think id need to stay on it for at least 1-2 years to see the results i want to see or could it happen sooner?

H

Heightchaser

Awards
And ill slowly come off of the AI instead of quitting cold turkey so i don't cause that negative feedback loop after the 1-2 years

U

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
If you are 19, how do you plan on affording 6ius of pharma grade GH a day for 2 years, are you aware of how much that costs?

H

Heightchaser

Awards
Yes i have a family member helping me pay for it and im paying them back as i earn money with my job. I figured that i will earn enough money to pay them back for half of it after the 2 years of hgh and ill have paid the full money back by 4 years. Ill be getting 540 ius every 90 days for about 2 years. Ive done all the math.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes i have a family member helping me pay for it and im paying them back as i earn money with my job. I figured that i will earn enough money to pay them back for half of it after the 2 years of hgh and ill have paid the full money back by 4 years. Ill be getting 540 ius every 90 days for about 2 years. Ive done all the math.
Your gh will cost about the same as my mortgage every month lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6iu a day is a huge dose and if the gh is even half way decent you will be a zombie every day. Constant killer lethargy and hold water like a balloon

H

Heightchaser

Awards
Its real and pure hgh bro trust me. Im afraid to say my source exactly in fear of getting banned (Idk the rules) but Im getting it through an anti-aging clinic in mexico with a prescription and under their doctors supervision with the blood work to bring back to the states. I saw a guy with a good following on youtube and knowledge on different types of gear go and do the program himself. And Im ready for the side effects if it means ill gain some height from it. If I dont gain at least a half inch in height in 6 months ill know its too late for height gain and cut my losses.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
You may grow taller, but it seems to me you are going to hate of what you will become. HGH and AI for 2 years will cost you alot health wise. Wish you the best, its a dangerous path you are about to take

H

Heightchaser

Awards
Its not like im taking doses of up to 10-20 iu a day like many bodybuilders. I just want to restore my igf1 levels close to what they were when i was in the peak of my growth spurt. If the study conducted with healthy short children that showed them grow with hgh plus AI had negative effects that effected quality of life after the therapy I think it wouldve been published. But thanks for the best wishes!

H

Heightchaser

Awards
Nothing wrong with 5'8 but it would just be nicer to be 5'10 :)

U

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I also hope you are aware that in addition to the long bone growth you are after (which may not even happen at your age) you will invariably also cause some flat bone growth, which will occur at any age regardless of whether or not your growth plates have closed. I don't know if you know what this means, but it is not a good look (unless you enjoy looking more like a caveman or someone with acromegaly), and this will almost certainly occur with 6uis of legit pharma GH for 2 years. Not really sure if it is worth disfiguring yourself for a couple inches of height that may or may not even occur.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
5-8 or 5-10 does not make a bit of a difference. Confidence is all that matters. Except if you are a basketball player.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or date short chicks. My wife is 5'1 so I always feel like a giant

U

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
5-8 or 5-10 does not make a bit of a difference. Confidence is all that matters. Except if you are a basketball player.
Maybe it's because I'm on the taller side (6'2"), but I've never understood why shorter guys think that being slightly taller will drastically improve their lives. Being tall isn't that great, in fact it's much easier to look saturated and super jacked if you are shorter. I've had to work super hard to really fill out my long-ass arms and lats, and they still don't look proportionately as huge as my 40 year old 5'9" training buddy/gear brewer's

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Based on science its doable.. but is it REALLY that important?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This dude would get way more ***** if he spent that hgh money on a beemer

The Express 42

The Express 42