What to use in my pct

Roman4129

Awards
Hello I will be taking a 1 andro and 4 andro cycle with some high doses and have yet to take a SERM like nov/clomid (pm me if you have a good source). What I am asking is what do you think will be a good one to start with? I know that it's different for everybody but just cannot decide which one to try first. I hear mix feelings on both. Let me know what you would suggest using first and why.
Thank you!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nolva and clomid both are excellent choices for pct man. Clomid is particularly better at rebooting the hpta while nolva is better and blocking estrogen from attaching to the breast receptors. Clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 20/20/10/10 will be enough for your cycle. I highly advise you avoid research grade chemicals and aim for pharma grade or even underground pharma

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I prefer nolva. Less of a dose while it helps me worry" of bitch tits a little less than clomid like guru said.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've just read recently that they actually compliment each other and work synergisticly when run together

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Stacking both serms is always going to be the most optimal method for restarting your hpta, period. Unless you are running a sarm cycle, you should always be doing a complete pct. Keep in mind Serms are important, but they only cover one aspect of pct(hpta startup). There's also issues such as cortisol, estrogen, lipids, lack of energy in the gym etc...

A complete pct should look something like this:

Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Nolva- 20/20/10/10
Aromasin- 12.5mg eod
Sup3r pct- 10 caps ed
Laxogenin- 100mg ed

You can add even more to it if the budget allows. Cardarine (gw501516) would be another excellent addition as it controls cortisol, prevents fat gain during pct, and allows for optimal output in the gym which leads to more gains being retained post cycle.

Just my .2 cents!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stacking both serms is always going to be the most optimal method for restarting your hpta, period. Unless you are running a sarm cycle, you should always be doing a complete pct. Keep in mind Serms are important, but they only cover one aspect of pct(hpta startup). There's also issues such as cortisol, estrogen, lipids, lack of energy in the gym etc...

Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Nolva- 20/20/10/10
Aromasin- 12.5mg eod
Sup3r pct- 10 caps ed
Laxogenin- 100mg ed

You can add even more to it if the budget allows. Cardarine (gw501516) would be another excellent addition as it controls cortisol, prevents fat gain during pct, and allows for optimal output in the gym which leads to more gains being retained post cycle.

Just my .2 cents!
Sarms are arguably more suppressive than andros, so I have to disagree with that comment.

Cardarine I would not use, I would use invictus by Iron Legion.

Roman4129

Awards

Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Nolva- 20/20/10/10
Aromasin- 12.5mg eod
Sup3r pct- 10 caps ed
Laxogenin- 100mg ed

Just my .2 cents!
That's great advice man thank you! But the only thing I'm not sure is if I would take Aromasin unless I was having bad estrogen sides because of the streanth in nolva for that. Since it's an andro cycle the estrogen shouldn't raise to much and I don't wanna completely kill my estrogen cause you do need that to keep some gains and build muscle. But if I take out the Aromasin and keep that dosing for nolva and clomid would that still work?
Thank

Roman4129

Awards
Ohh and I already got sup3r PCT from OL alrighty just need to cover the SERM part.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's great advice man thank you! But the only thing I'm not sure is if I would take Aromasin unless I was having bad estrogen sides because of the streanth in nolva for that. Since it's an andro cycle the estrogen shouldn't raise to much and I don't wanna completely kill my estrogen cause you do need that to keep some gains and build muscle. But if I take out the Aromasin and keep that dosing for nolva and clomid would that still work?
Thank
Aromasin has some great test raising abilities, I would ran it every few days from week 3 to week 6 or so of PCT

Roman4129

Awards
Aromasin has some great test raising abilities, I would ran it every few days from week 3 to week 6 or so of PCT
Ohh never heard that but might try that out to then. Thank you. I'm just nervous about absolutely killing my estrogen to were it will hurt gains a lot. I know on SERMs it doesn't stop my body from producing it just grabs the receptors but still has an impact on estrogen very much.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohh never heard that but might try that out to then. Thank you. I'm just nervous about absolutely killing my estrogen to were it will hurt gains a lot. I know on SERMs it doesn't stop my body from producing it just grabs the receptors but still has an impact on estrogen very much.
Get some natural anabolics in PCT - Laxogenin, Follidrone 2 and you should prob continue to make gains

Roman4129

Awards
Thanks guys got some great help today. Appreciate it!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
running your ai every few days wont crush estro... you'll be fine. Just adjust the dose fi you start to feel achy or anything.

personally I prefer to run both serms as well, but have run each solo and really theres not muhc difference in recovery (for me at least).

Two things i always recommend are to add cortisol control in the form of Reduce XT - its basically the gold standard for this; and then continue a half dose of cycle support (CEL cycle assist is solid) into pct since serms have some negative impact on your values as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Get some natural anabolics in PCT - Laxogenin, Follidrone 2 and you should prob continue to make gains
This too... I always say, add as much as budget allows! Xgels and anabeta elite is my eprsonal go-to for continued strength and pumps.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Laxogenin and ABE is a great combo. Maybe some transdermal epicatechin. Great strength so that would be beneficial in itself during pct.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Sarms are arguably more suppressive than andros, so I have to disagree with that comment.

Cardarine I would not use, I would use invictus by Iron Legion.
Some sarms may be more suppressive, but they are much easier to recover from and would only need 1 serm. I haven't seen bloodwork from an andro cycle to be honest with you so I can't comment on that, but in general the pct laid out is optimal for any AAS cycle.

Cardarine is a personal preference, there are other supps you can add to control cortisol and increase endurance like epicatechin. It all comes down to what you prefer

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could run
REBIRTH= Serm
LETRONE= aromatase inhibitor with anabolic properties. Less strong than aromasin so it wont kill estrogen.
VIRON= Test booster.
FOLLIDRONE 2 = natural anabolic.

This PCT would likely be as good or better than the andro cycle in terms of muscle growth and fat loss.

You do want an AI and a SERM.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You could run
REBIRTH= Serm
LETRONE= aromatase inhibitor with anabolic properties. Less strong than aromasin so it wont kill estrogen.
VIRON= Test booster.
FOLLIDRONE 2 = natural anabolic.

This PCT would likely be as good or better than the andro cycle in terms of muscle growth and fat loss.

You do want an AI and a SERM.
I had far better results with this during my pct than on cycle.

It's logged. I'm still using Letrone EOD, and Follidrone 2.0 and logging my cut while making gains in muscle.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run a SERM and a natural anabolic. I like either AlphaMax XT or Sup3r PCT. Both of these options are great because they are pretty much all in one options that will have all of your bases covered.

AlphaMax XT contains a fully dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol while reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many many options 20-25% off at Nutriverse, take your pick really.. many brands