Losing weight halfway through 1-andro cycle?

S

Steazy

Awards
I'm about halfway through week 4 of a 6 week 1-andro cycle, starting weight was about 185 and over the first 3ish weeks I peaked up to 193 however the last 3-4 days I've been steadily declining back down to 191ish.

I know the body has natural weight fluctuations, do you guys think I'm reading too much into this or is there something I need to change?

Bumped my calories up from 3100 pre cycle to 3500 currently. Doing about 300p/450c/60f.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any other changes? Added stress, etc?

Also - your protein is way high and fat is pretty low for a bulk.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
2.4g per Kg of protein (Max Eric Helms Recco) puts you at about 200g P. I'd also bump up the fat to the 80's and up the carbs to take the place of the extra protein you dropped, minus the added fat. That's what I'd do anyway. It also depends on your current BF% - what is it, approximately?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
You could slash that protein drastically. Eat some fat! You should not be losing much weight on 1-Andro at all. It's a bulker. A mild one, but still... In any case it's not a drastic jump at all. 2 lbs could be anything really. You still gained 6 lbs in a month, that's solid.

S

Steazy

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. School is picking up so I suppose there is some added stress there. Nothing crazy though. On that note, I like to take ashwagandha for its anti stress effects but was planning on throwing that in with my pct since it also aids natty test production. Would there be any downside adding it in now?

On the topic of macros, I always heard that with any anabolic compounds your nitrogen retention and ability to utilize protein went sky high, so I erred on the higher side. But I'll try adjusting and bumping up carbs / fats and drop protein a bit and see how that affects my last couple weeks.

S

Steazy

Awards
Oh, and current bf I'd estimate is about 14-15%. Abs are there but are slowly saying see ya due to the increased cals, but I'm still vascular up and down my arms with or without a pump.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Hopefully, your PCT includes Clomid, Nolva, or both. In that case, you won't need any "natty testosterone production" so take the Ashwa now.

S

Steazy

Awards
Alright, pct is pharma clomid so ill toss in ashwagandha right now and see what that does

S

sg138769

Awards
I'm starting week 5 of my sup3r-1 andro at 330mg/day and have so far noticed about 12 lbs of muscle gained. This in conjunction with losing bf. I had to do as the other members suggested and up my good fats, cut protein a bit and up complex carbs. With the right diet and training my butt off as often as possible I noticed a lot of gains from sup3r-1. To be fair I'm also on sup3r-epi 500mg/day and sup3r-11kt 250mg/day.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's fluctuation unless you got sick or something bro...But the advise the others have given on macros are still to be considered