Where to get blood work?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can someone suggest a good lab to go to get blood work done. I need test, estro, etc.
Something that's affordable for people like me with no health insurance.
If it matters, I'm in Southern California.

Thank you.

DanFit

Awards
You should visit your local doctor and ask for referrals or call up the local medical labs to ask if they provide such service with an inhouse doctor for medical advice.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
People here privatemd labs. Personally I have kaiser for insurance so I go through them. Most of my bloodwork goes to Quest Diagnostics.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People here privatemd labs. Personally I have kaiser for insurance so I go through them. Most of my bloodwork goes to Quest Diagnostics.
thanks man. thats exactly what im lookin for but they are so pricey. i remember i did this a few years ago for under a 100 just cant remember the place i went to.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. thats exactly what im lookin for but they are so pricey. i remember i did this a few years ago for under a 100 just cant remember the place i went to.
You don't have insurance? If you go through them it might be a lot cheaper depending on coverage of course

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The female hormone panel is $66. They also have the same, with added lipids for about $90 - depends on what you want tested I guess. There is also a thread where a member updates the monthly discount code, which I think is for 15% off.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The female hormone panel is $66. They also have the same, with added lipids for about $90 - depends on what you want tested I guess. There is also a thread where a member updates the monthly discount code, which I think is for 15% off.
I was looking under the wrong section. The one for males says $176, but I see the one you mentioned is for both. Thanks broseph.