SARMS from Focused Nutrition - REVIEW / LOG

DanFit

Awards
Dear all,

I have purchased 4 products from Focused Nutrition (FN) namely their: LGD, Ostarine, RAD140 and GW.

I have read quite a fair bit on the forum and saw people reviewing FN Ostarine and one other guy on FN RAD140.

Do you guys know the review of the other 3 products and do you know the purity or quality of Focused Nutrition Products?

I have been lifting for about total of about almost 5 years - Lifted for 2 years from 23 to 25 y/o and stopped for 3 years and started lifting from 27 to now 29 y/o. I have never done AAS and this is my FIRST TIME using/starting on SARMs.

I would love some insight on which of the 4 FN products should i start first. Im thinking on starting Ostarine for 6 weeks and then take Testbooster + DAA for 4 weeks and thereafter starting on either LGD or RAD. i will use GW in conjunction with Ostarine/LGD/RAD on subsequent cycles.

I would love answers from especially those not sponsored to give an impartial view..

Thank you all.

p/s: I sincerely do not know if my questions are breaking any rules and if so kindly pm me to let me know before deletion or transfering the thread to another location. Thank you.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used rad and lgd from fn and both gtg, however my mate is on fn quad elite and after 3 weeks he ain't seen nothing yet...
Btw ostarine will still suppress you so you'll need a serm with your test booster during pct and I'd sack the daa and save your money for better stuff

Last edited:

DanFit

Awards
I have read and seen youtube videos saying that quad elite isnt that great of a stack etc etc. But have also seen jatley and a few others reviewing FN products.

What should i begin with? Ostarine? i feel like i should do my log here as a newbie SARMS users to share my experience.

What other the advice from other users as to my first time using?

DanFit

Awards
Do you recommend me do a standalone Ostarine or LGD to start as a beginner? and when do you all recommend is a good time to stack these?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Time on cycle + PCT = Time off cycle

So if you do a 6 week cycle of Ostarine and a 4 week PCT, you need to wait 10 weeks after that to start your next cycle. A natty test booster and DAA is not a proper PCT. You need a SERM.

You'll want to use Ostarine for a cutting cycle and LGD and RAD for gaining mass.

DanFit

Awards
I have heard many say that Ostarine needs PCT some say dont, some say good to have on hand. i know it all depends on individual. And Enhanced Athelete guy said it is not really necessary because Ostarine causes suppression and not really a shut down. even sleep deprivation can cause that...but i guess a lot depends on individual?

Is it ok just to run 6 weeks ostarine then 3 weeks Natty test booster+DAA+ZMA then jump to LGD 6 weeks and go on a clomid/nolvadex for 3 weeks thereafter?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I have heard many say that Ostarine needs PCT some say dont, some say good to have on hand. i know it all depends on individual. And Enhanced Athelete guy said it is not really necessary because Ostarine causes suppression and not really a shut down. even sleep deprivation can cause that...but i guess a lot depends on individual?

Is it ok just to run 6 weeks ostarine then 3 weeks Natty test booster+DAA+ZMA then jump to LGD 6 weeks and go on a clomid/nolvadex for 3 weeks thereafter?
You could do that. And you might recover just fine. But what if you didn't? Would it be worth it because you were in such a hurry to use your SARM's?

Ostarine is suppressive. Period.

DanFit

Awards
ok i will run clomid to be on the safe side.

im now thinking of doing LGD for 6 weeks with ZMA alongside. after 6 weeks take clomid + natty booster + daa + zma.

rest 9 weeks and start Ostarine for 6 weeks for recomp then do the same pct.

is it ok for first timers to go LGD straight instead of going ostarine first?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok i will run clomid to be on the safe side.

im now thinking of doing LGD for 6 weeks with ZMA alongside. after 6 weeks take clomid + natty booster + daa + zma.

rest 9 weeks and start Ostarine for 6 weeks for recomp then do the same pct.

is it ok for first timers to go LGD straight instead of going ostarine first?
Yes, lgd is fine for a first cycle

DanFit

Awards
yates84, i cant find the link of the thread which you posted regarding the cycles of the various sarms. The thread where you and sanmarino had a discourse if i remember correctly.

Would appreciate if you can guide me there. thanks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

DanFit

Awards
Thanks Mr. yates84. yea diff ppl have diff perspective of things. and im glad that you provide some insight on how you feel things can be done safely for people and at least people like me can learn from people who have had experiences.

I was still thinking if anyone have logged LGD and RAD from FN would be good to share the thread with me. I saw your post that LGD may require AI? i have read at other places that it is not needed....what are your thoughts? Is Eliminate required while on the LGD cycle? Aren't SARMs site specific so no need for AI's? sorry for the questions.

IM grateful.

DanFit

Awards
Dear Members,

Can i try:

LGD 6 weeks (first timer better not go 8 weeks) then after that clomid for 3 weeks+natty test bosster+DAA (i already have powdered pure DAA).

Can i take a standalone GW for 4 to 6 weeks AFTER the above 6weeks LGD & 3weeks PCT? as a BRIDGE before i start my next cycle of either RAD or Ostarine. so technically the downtime will only be about 4 weeks only of not taking any sarms

I dont like to not be on any supps/sarms..kinda feel vulnerable.

DanFit

Awards
is that a yes or a no? hard to believe no one logged lgd from fn.