Help for TEST E CYCLE

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This will be my first time on test and for pinning. I will be on a test e blast and cruise protocol. I plan on blasting at 12 weeks at 250mg x 2, every three days, for a weekly total of 500mgs of test e. Then I will cruise using 150 MG of test e every 5 days for 12 weeks. I will use this protocol indefinitely and I want to gain lean mass, strength, and a better sense of well being.

I plan on using aromasin at 6.25 MG EOD during my blast and cruise. I will have NOLVA on hand just in case any sides of gyro are present.

I will be pinning using a 3cc 23 gauge 1 inch needle.

I hope I covered everything. Anything else needed for this blast and cruise or any tips are helpful and encouraged.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How old are you man? Why blast and cruise?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am 33. I want to blast and cruise because I want to be on test indefinitely.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would BLR Letrone be able to be used instead of aromasin for this test e run?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your plan looks good and thought out. I've seen you psoting around so I know you've read about trt and pinning. People respond differently to estrogen and the conversion.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your plan looks good and thought out. I've seen you psoting around so I know you've read about trt and pinning. People respond differently to estrogen and the conversion.
Thanks brother. I'm really excited to get this going when I get the goods!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks brother. I'm really excited to get this going when I get the goods!
I feel you man, I've been on test for almost a year now. You just have to find what works for you.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel you man, I've been on test for almost a year now. You just have to find what works for you.
Nice! How have the results been? Are you on blast and cruise protocol as well?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got the goods today! Any advice on first time pinning and the process?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First time pinning...
1) heat your oil up, it makes it easier to draw out, helps with PIP too I've found.
2) put the needle in slowly, if it's your first time you don't know where your nerves and veins are. If you hit a nerve you'll know lol trust me it's no fun.
3) aspirate the first few times in each new spot. After a while you won't need too because you'll know pretty much exactly where you can pin without hitting a vein but for your first few times it's better safe then sorry.
4) make some mother ****ing gains

As for the process this is what I do:

1) heat oil up while I brush teeth/do hair/apply beard oil.
2) get all your supplies nearby, oil, alcohol pads, bandaid, syringe.
3) clean injection area with prep pad in a cercular motion moving outwards from the site
4) uncap and clean top of test stopper
5) unpackage syringe with needle
6) uncap syringe and draw back air in to the syringe = the amount of test your drawing out
7) flip test vial over (stopper end down) and then push needle in to stopper
8) push all the air you drew back in to syringe in to vial
9) draw out test
10) pull out syringe and recap test
11) replace needle with injection needle (if you're using different gauges)
12) push needle in to injection site at a 90° angle to injection area then aspirate, if you draw blood pull out and find a new area
13) inject test slowly (helps with PIP for me)
14) wait 10-15 seconds then pull needle out
15) wipe with alcohol prep pad again and cover if still bleeding

All this aside from heating the test up takes me under a minute to do now. Just takes practice.

Also YouTube some videos, I found one of a doc giving someone a trt shot and that's where I learned most of my knowledge.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What does it mean to "aspirate" in regards to pinning

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What does it mean to "aspirate" in regards to pinning
After you put the needle inside your ars (or wherever you're injecting) you pull back on the plunger a little. If you hit a vein you'll see blood being drawn back in to the syringe. If you didn't hit a vein blood will be present in the syringe and it's safe to inject.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After you put the needle inside your ars (or wherever you're injecting) you pull back on the plunger a little. If you hit a vein you'll see blood being drawn back in to the syringe. If you didn't hit a vein blood will be present in the syringe and it's safe to inject.
Do you mean it will be safe to inject if there is NO blood in the syringe present when aspirating?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you mean it will be safe to inject if there is NO blood in the syringe present when aspirating?
Yeah no blood my bad. It's late And my brain is fried from studying for exams. No blood you're good to go. If there is blood just pull out and change spots. You won't need to try to separate the blood and oil out in the syringe either cause it's your blood. Won't kill you lol.

Last edited:
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah no blood my bad. It's late Andy brain if fried from studying for exams. No blood you're good to go. If there is blood just pull out and change spots. You won't need to try to separate the blood and oil out in the syringe either cause it's your blood. Won't kill you lol.
Haha all good bro. Thanks for your help!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IF you inject too close to a vein, or possibly go through one you'll know real quick lol (at least I did today). You'll get a pretty nasty urge to cough and for me at least my mouth tasted like it was full of metal for a bit. Not to mention the fact that when you pull the pin out you'll bleed quite a bit and a fair amount of your oil will leak out as well. Def wasn't a fun experience and I had to repin cause most of the oil leaked out. Wasted a cc :(

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IF you inject too close to a vein, or possibly go through one you'll know real quick lol (at least I did today). You'll get a pretty nasty urge to cough and for me at least my mouth tasted like it was full of metal for a bit. Not to mention the fact that when you pull the pin out you'll bleed quite a bit and a fair amount of your oil will leak out as well. Def wasn't a fun experience and I had to repin cause most of the oil leaked out. Wasted a cc :(
Thanks for that helpful tip. Where did you pin for that to happen? If it was quads then I definitely will just do delts and glutes.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for that helpful tip. Where did you pin for that to happen? If it was quads then I definitely will just do delts and glutes.
There's always a chance but it's unlikely. Glutes are a good place to start. Quad pins debilitate some people like me so be careful

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Delt surprisingly haha. Quads for some people ruin their life for a while but they work great for me. I've never hit glutes haha

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's always a chance but it's unlikely. Glutes are a good place to start. Quad pins debilitate some people like me so be careful
Yea bro I started with the glute on Thursday and I have a little bit of PIP. I was able to do squats just fine though. I can only imagine the pain if I inject in the quad.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Delt surprisingly haha. Quads for some people ruin their life for a while but they work great for me. I've never hit glutes haha
Where on the delt did u hit a vein? I would hope I won't hit one when I pin there.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where on the delt did u hit a vein? I would hope I won't hit one when I pin there.
I think I just went too deep, I'm using 1.5s and I think I pushed it in too far. It's the same place I've been pinning for the last couple of weeks, middle of my delt. Honestly not bad, wasted a bit of test which sucks but it's only swollen right now. Swelling will go down in a few days and no one will ever know :) still prefer quads honestly lol I've only had debilitating PIP 2x out of the 20 I've pinned there. Most of the time I'm gtg unless I push on the area then it's a little painful.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I just went too deep, I'm using 1.5s and I think I pushed it in too far. It's the same place I've been pinning for the last couple of weeks, middle of my delt. Honestly not bad, wasted a bit of test which sucks but it's only swollen right now. Swelling will go down in a few days and no one will ever know :) still prefer quads honestly lol I've only had debilitating PIP 2x out of the 20 I've pinned there. Most of the time I'm gtg unless I push on the area then it's a little painful.
That's a huge sword for your delts man! I have pretty big shoulders and can't imagine using a 1.5 in them

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's a huge sword for your delts man! I have pretty big shoulders and can't imagine using a 1.5 in them
Yeah first time buying stupidity bro. I got 22g 1.5s cause I thought I'd need that. ****ers hurt like hell and I end up doing **** like this and going all the way in. I bought 25g 1s now lol. Not making that mistake again

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah first time buying stupidity bro. I got 22g 1.5s cause I thought I'd need that. ****ers hurt like hell and I end up doing **** like this and going all the way in. I bought 25g 1s now lol. Not making that mistake again
A 25 feels like nothing after a 22! Biggest gauge I will use is a 23 and that's only if I have some really thick oil (high mg concentration)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A 25 feels like nothing after a 22! Biggest gauge I will use is a 23 and that's only if I have some really thick oil (high mg concentration)
I can't wait man, bet it's going to feel like heaven haha. I might save some 22 pins to use to draw with, not really sure yet. I figure if I take them, draw with them, then soak them in 97% alcohol I should be good to reuse them for another draw or two right? Or is that still a big ass no no?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait man, bet it's going to feel like heaven haha. I might save some 22 pins to use to draw with, not really sure yet. I figure if I take them, draw with them, then soak them in 97% alcohol I should be good to reuse them for another draw or two right? Or is that still a big ass no no?
I just switch the needle on the syringe from my draw pin to my inject pin. Then next time you pin you still have your draw pin on a new barrel. Just get a whole new draw pin every 3 or 4 sessions. This way you're only really using 1 syringe every time you pin and it's still a sterile process. I think I explained that right...

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just switch the needle on the syringe from my draw pin to my inject pin. Then next time you pin you still have your draw pin on a new barrel. Just get a whole new draw pin every 3 or 4 sessions. This way you're only really using 1 syringe every time you pin and it's still a sterile process. I think I explained that right...
Yeah I was going to switch the pins out, but I only have 2 sterile syringes with 22s on them left, was just wondering how many times I could reuse those 22s (to draw only) before I had to trash them.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I was going to switch the pins out, but I only have 2 sterile syringes with 22s on them left, was just wondering how many times I could reuse those 22s (to draw only) before I had to trash them.
As long as they are kept sterile you're good. There really isn't any way it can be contaminated if the rubber stopper is clean. I like to only use them 3 or 4 times but you could go longer. When they get to a point that you think they need to be cleaned just trash them, needles are cheap and an infection would really suck.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As long as they are kept sterile you're good. There really isn't any way it can be contaminated if the rubber stopper is clean. I like to only use them 3 or 4 times but you could go longer. When they get to a point that you think they need to be cleaned just trash them, needles are cheap and an infection would really suck.
Yeah I was just thinking of soaking them in some isopropyl alcohol in a closed container between uses to keep them clean. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't being a dumbass lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I was just thinking of soaking them in some isopropyl alcohol in a closed container between uses to keep them clean. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't being a dumbass lol
Just keep them capped and don't touch anything with them when they're being used and they will be fine. A little oil sitting in the pin won't hurt you.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just keep them capped and don't touch anything with them when they're being used and they will be fine. A little oil sitting in the pin won't hurt you.
Good **** thanks man!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great points made here yates84! Thanks!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Second pin on right glute. No issues.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I take Olympus labs ignit3 while on my test e cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BP will be the silent killer, you don't know till it's too late unless you monitor it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So it will probably be better if I just lay off of it while on test?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it will probably be better if I just lay off of it while on test?
Watch bp with whatever you decide, it can really be an issue for some people like myself. Stims aren't an issue on cycle if bp is gtg

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pinned the right delt this morning. The PIP wasn't bad at all. I already feel the positive effects of Test E and it's only been my third pin. Any reason for feeling this so quickly?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pinned the right delt this morning. The PIP wasn't bad at all. I already feel the positive effects of Test E and it's only been my third pin. Any reason for feeling this so quickly?
Yes, and it only gets better

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably just in your head lol it takes a few weeks for test to really kick in

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious about DBOL. Can I take it during the blast and cruise? And I am assuming I would need a PCT because of the dbol?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious about DBOL. Can I take it during the blast and cruise? And I am assuming I would need a PCT because of the dbol?
Try that to kick off your next cycle. Still no pct needed if you're going to blast and cruise.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try that to kick off your next cycle. Still no pct needed if you're going to blast and cruise.
Will do. Since no PCT would be needed while using dbol and test e, how much of a dose and for what length for dbol? And when would I be able to start it up again?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For dbol I was thinking of 25mg ed with aromasin at 12.5 MG EOD for the first 6 weeks while on the blasting phase of test e. Would I need a PCT with the continuing 500mg of test e for the next 6 weeks after that?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For dbol I was thinking of 25mg ed with aromasin at 12.5 MG EOD for the first 6 weeks while on the blasting phase of test e. Would I need a PCT with the continuing 500mg of test e for the next 6 weeks after that?
Nope, still no pct. You can up that dose of dbol as you go as well