Nolva or exemastane

swollz

swollz

Awards
Ok I've read a lot of mixed vibe on this and talked with some local bros one says nolva while other says exem... my question is which one is best as go to with say a therapeutic dose of test cyp@ 500mg a week? Not feeling any sides of spiked e2 ATM other than maybe a lil nip sensitivity, don't want it to progress though or crash libido... feel way better energy wise but I'm early in game at 2 weeks on Monday... thanks guys!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arimidex .5mg eod on cycle is what I would go with on cycle

swollz

swollz

Awards
Right but unlike the suicide objective I see so much about how dex can overkill to point where you get sore achy joints and a nasty rebound at end... also I should add I do plan on upping to 750-1000 in future

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The SERM leaves all your aromatized Estrogen circulating, and more conversion will keep on happening - it's just that your breast tissue is protected (to what degree with ever? increasing E levels, I don't know). I can see levels possibly going way out of range with a SERM on cycle. The AI will prevent the Estrogen from showing up in the first place - the dosage would have to be dialed in with bloodwork to keep the benefits of in-range E, without the downsides of too low or high. Like you, I've seen and heard (Meadows, for one) of a SERM on cycle - but it's definitely rare.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
As said adex or aromasin adex being more steady blood levels for people that dose eod or e3d aromasin needs to be dosed at every 24 hrs or your gonna roller coaster aromasin mor expensive adex cheaper your choice

swollz

swollz

Awards
Perfect and I know least round here for trt they use dex... well I ordered some up and will start .5 eod see how that goes I've read and heard so much hard making choices I recall running nothing but maybe nolva in past on cycle while I felt oki still learned hard way with pea sized lump under one nipple... also I was told not till like day 21 is serum levels stable on long acting esters that you should definitely have ai in place by then if not sooner

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about virtus?

swollz

swollz

Awards
Virtus? And ya agree on blood work but for what these jackoffs charge here I'm gonna be stuck on feel method. It's weird and you know how you are intune with your body... so 1st week i felt great as far as energy and what not... maybe even libido into 9-10 day but it's kinda whatever now and with nip sensitivity not a lot just a tad, leads me to think that it's on rise. But I'll take the energy increase nonetheless for now and hopefully fine tune the dex

swollz

swollz

Awards
Very nice .. still dry but diet is in check for most part!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex also lowers IGF-1 which you want elevated while on cycle... just another drawback to dosing it on cycle

sespress

Awards
Right but unlike the suicide objective I see so much about how dex can overkill to point where you get sore achy joints and a nasty rebound at end... also I should add I do plan on upping to 750-1000 in future
Don't over do it. I will confirm dex can bottom you out. I'm pretty sure though so AI can bottom you out if you over do it. The dose recommended by Guru is a good place to start. Remember everyone responds differently to different drugs and some are more prone to gyno (high bf line my self), and need a wee bit more.

sespress

Awards
The SERM leaves all your aromatized Estrogen circulating, and more conversion will keep on happening - it's just that your breast tissue is protected (to what degree with ever? increasing E levels, I don't know). I can see levels possibly going way out of range with a SERM on cycle. The AI will prevent the Estrogen from showing up in the first place - the dosage would have to be dialed in with bloodwork to keep the benefits of in-range E, without the downsides of too low or high. Like you, I've seen and heard (Meadows, for one) of a SERM on cycle - but it's definitely rare.
Hey old guy, I've had to pop a bit of Clom this cycle. Like not consistently buuut here and there while I got the AI worked out. I way over did the dex at first and then i almost wanted conversion to start up right away. Then I under did it. While I figured it out I could feel some symptoms. I ended up taking a low dose of Clom (12.5mg) a few times until it all worked out.

There is supposedly a real good reason to not run it the whole way through right? Does it not do it's job in PCT otherwise or what? Do you know the reason why people just don't stack it in for good measure?

sespress

Awards
As said adex or aromasin adex being more steady blood levels for people that dose eod or e3d aromasin needs to be dosed at every 24 hrs or your gonna roller coaster aromasin mor expensive adex cheaper your choice
Hey op. If your unfamiliar eod = every other day, e3d = every 3 days, etc. Stuff is that powerful ever day dose is not required.

sespress

Awards
Private MD Labs bro. $57 after 15% discount. Bodybuilder or Female panel.

Discount code until October 31 2016. FBBOUNTY

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=all&show=1032&category=14&search=#1032

Virtus

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/284375-virtus-pre-sale.html

More links in that discussion.
Dude good looks. No excusez! Just bought the panel. My PCT is right over the horizon. Speaking of which, should I wait for like PCT to be over or go for it before so I can get a feel for AI the levels?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just get Dex. <-- Edited. :)

swollz

swollz

Awards
I need to rename the thread really to dex vs exem. Although now it clearly seems as dex is the golden go to

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Hey old guy, I've had to pop a bit of Clom this cycle. Like not consistently buuut here and there while I got the AI worked out. I way over did the dex at first and then i almost wanted conversion to start up right away. Then I under did it. While I figured it out I could feel some symptoms. I ended up taking a low dose of Clom (12.5mg) a few times until it all worked out.

There is supposedly a real good reason to not run it the whole way through right? Does it not do it's job in PCT otherwise or what? Do you know the reason why people just don't stack it in for good measure?
Bud,

I only use 2 Step DHEAs or SARMs, and I never have estrogen related problems (I take no AIs unless you think my daily, for general health, Grape Seed Extract and I3C is doing something for E on cycle - I don't)... so all I have to go by, is the research I've seen.

*If* I was going to take a SERM on cycle, it wouldn't be Clomid, it would be Nolvadex. The former is king of HPTA restart, the latter for Breast Tissue protection. (one of the reasons I use both in PCT).

As for why not to take one (instead of an AI on cycle) see my first two sentences in my initial post above.

But like I said, John Meadows' doctor (Eric Serrano IIRC) has him using Nolva IIRC, on cycle - so what do I know. It's still not common.

And as far as your AI situation, Aromasin works really, really fast (24 hours after one 25mg dose estrogen levels are reduced by 70-80%), so maybe try that one next time?

swollz

swollz

Awards
Ok so question with all said is high e2 same as low as far as symptoms? Curious because wife thinks I'm tanning but I'm kinda ****in red. Lol. If this is e2 deal hopefully liquid dex will help this area as well

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did I miss something?
You're red?

What's your Blood Pressure / Hematocrit / and RBC count?

swollz

swollz

Awards
Bp is great no idea on other ****. Idk but today was awesome... came home pinned then the wife decided to try to be sexy and I was just trying to get to gym! Beat that **** up and off to gym! Lol

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me be the one to request that you get underground pharmacy grade products st the very least. Avoid the research chems - they are a hit or miss and often not dosed accurately.

By UG pharma I mean like Alpha Pharma, for example. Not your buddy's kitchen sink or countertop.

There is hardly an excuse these days for not going with quality stuff. It is easy to get and the feds will not be knocking on your door for purchasing a prescription drug from an Indian pharmacy in personal quantities. Lets be realistic about what the DEA is concerned with here.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let me be the one to request that you get underground pharmacy grade products st the very least. Avoid the research chems - they are a hit or miss and often not dosed accurately.

By UG pharma I mean like Alpha Pharma, for example. Not your buddy's kitchen sink or countertop.

There is hardly an excuse these days for not going with quality stuff. It is easy to get and the feds will not be knocking on your door for purchasing a prescription drug from an Indian pharmacy in personal quantities. Lets be realistic about what the DEA is concerned with here.
Couldn't agree more...Research grade chemicals screwed me over

swollz

swollz

Awards
I have used peptides before and had good luck I can't remember the outfit but my buddy who is on always and power lifter referred me I got 2 supposedly legit sites now and show good reviews