Vicious Labs Necrobombs(dbol anadrol 20/20) what can i expect in way of gains

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Vicious Labs Necrobombs(dbol anadrol 20/20) what can i expect in way of gains/physique changes

briandward1

Awards
Both those aromatize pretty heavily so probably a bunch of bloat. Anadrol is pretty dead serious. Is this a PH? I'm not familiar with this specific product.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Both those aromatize pretty heavily so probably a bunch of bloat. Anadrol is pretty dead serious. Is this a PH? I'm not familiar with this specific product.
it was a very limited run frm a very reputable company.. no its a designer product

briandward1

Awards
Oh wow so they're actual dbol and anadrol? Pumps, strength and size gains should be pretty big. bloat will also be serious as both aromatize so run an AI. You adding this to test?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Oh wow so they're actual dbol and anadrol? Pumps, strength and size gains should be pretty big. bloat will also be serious as both aromatize so run an AI. You adding this to test?
Yep it'd tail end my current cycle
Test 600 mast 400 winny 75 trenavar 180mg
50mcg t3

I'm figuring if i gave it a go as a tail end finisher I'd drop test dose to 300 up mast to 5-600(to help with estrogen) and drop winny and trenavar

Killcure666

Awards
Is vicious labs legit? I was just looking on their website and they have quite a few interesting products including DMZ

jathan_howe

Awards
From what I've found, they're legit and top notch

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So now... in terms of my question anyone with input?

xGetxLeanX

Awards
100% legit.
Did someday say they're selling LGD?!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hold on,

Is the product filled with precursors to dbol and anadrol - m14add/sd.

I'm assuming they didn't really run a limited batch of actual steroids then sell it mainstream on their site. That's asking for trouble

jathan_howe

Awards
100% legit.
Did someday say they're selling LGD?!
xGetxLeanX Sawwgywaflles
They were. They've discontinued it to my knowledge. I just bought some off someone that they had laying around. I don't mean to derail this thread any more from the original topic so PM me and I can give you a US source that still has Olympus Labs LeGenD in stock

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hold on,

Is the product filled with precursors to dbol and anadrol - m14add/sd.

I'm assuming they didn't really run a limited batch of actual steroids then sell it mainstream on their site. That's asking for trouble
Nope actual dbol and adrol