Need help with estrogen problem

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys what's up! Quick rundown on what's going on.....

I've been on trt for about 3 months, 180mg per week one shot. Just added hcg in at 500iu split dose weekly about 2 months ago. Finally last week when bloods was drawn my total t was 716 and free t was 24.6 so doc said your gtg and will continue on this protocol and bloods again in 6 months so I figured I could go ahead and get my feet wet with ph's. I got a bunch of stuff I've been picking up. Anyway, my first go at it was gonna be ostarine from ol labs and epidrone from bps. Osta@20 mg and epidrone @400 to start. So I started on Monday cause I figured the rest of my bloods would be good. I felt good. Well today i got the rest of bloodwork back and estrogen is @96. So im stopping the run and need help on how to dose my AI to get it down without killing estrogen.

I have enough exemestane for a few weeks until I get more and my trt doc prescribed anastrozole and said to take .5mg 2 days after shot. And I took 12.5 exemestane this morning and figure I would continue EOD for 2 weeks and then do the .5 anastrozole weekly until my next bloodwork then give it another shot at a small cycle.

Does that sound ok? I want to get my e under control quick cause its way high, bit also don't want to crash it.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I think you should speak to your doctor. 0.5mg of Anastrozole one time a week is most likely not going to be enough for TRT.

I'm also on TRT and I take 0.5mg 3 times per week. My last labs had my estradiol at 25. The right dose for everyone is going to be a little different, but once a week doesn't sound sufficient.

Sure, you can add in another drug and try to get it under control that way, but you shouldn't have to. All of that should be taken care of by your weekly TRT regimen.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
I think you should speak to your doctor. 0.5mg of Anastrozole one time a week is most likely not going to be enough for TRT.

I'm also on TRT and I take 0.5mg 3 times per week. My last labs had my estradiol at 25. The right dose for everyone is going to be a little different, but once a week doesn't sound sufficient.

Sure, you can add in another drug and try to get it under control that way, but you shouldn't have to. All of that should be taken care of by your weekly TRT regimen.
yeah that's what i was thinking also when he was telling me. i dont get it, the conversations we've had he seems pretty well versed in aas use, pretty sure he juiced back in his prime. think he just wants to take it slow working my doses up, he did the same with my test also.

he only prescribed 8! anastrozole so i cant really use that to try to get it down, only keep it stable once its in check. does the 12.5 eod with the exemestane tabs for 2 weeks sound ok to try and get it down? i'll discuss the anastrozole dose with him next week, i was in a hurry to get out of there this morning and get out to my farm to deer hunt!