Anastrozole Dosing protocol vs exemastane

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering how they vary?
I am on a cycle now and ordered exemastane i just realised they sent Anastrozole when I looked at it in my draw,
How do these vary and will it be suitable during a pct of nolva?
What is the typical dosage if I has estro sides?

Thanks in advance

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Any chance you could send it back and get Exemestane?

Exemestane is far stronger and far better at reducing estrogen as it's a suicidal AI, meaning that it permanently binds to and kills off the estrogen. Where as Anastrozole is a non Suicidal AI, meaning that it only binds to the receptor temporarily and has the potential to reactivate once you stop taking the Anastrozole.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Any chance you could send it back and get Exemestane?

Exemestane is far stronger and far better at reducing estrogen as it's a suicidal AI, meaning that it permanently binds to and kills off the estrogen. Where as Anastrozole is a non Suicidal AI, meaning that it only binds to the receptor temporarily and has the potential to reactivate once you stop taking the Anastrozole.
I'm not sure I'll check will adex definitely not be sufficient?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure I'll check will adex definitely not be sufficient?
I can't say for sure because I don't know how your estrogen is/will be when you come to use it. I've only ever used Exem because it's suicidal, reliable and prevents rebound.
I'd definitely try to swap your Anastrozole for Exemestane if you can, if not then I'd recommend just placing another Exemestane order to be safe.
That's just what I'd do, hopefully somebody with Anastrozole experience will chime in.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's impossible for anyone to say which AI will work best for you. The only things that can be said with certainty is that they're a different class of AI. The adex will require a more distinct taper since it is not a suicidal AI, which is something that isn't necessarily required for exe. Whether or not exemestane is strong enough for your particular cycle will require trial and error.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
I'll swap it to exem didn't realise adex wasn't suicidal, sod that lol

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
But different compounds react better to different people. So tough to say which is better for you.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Aromasin is known to be kinder to other health bio-markers in your body too - I think HDL, but you'd have to research.