cardar1ne alternatives?

jimjones87

Awards
Hi all

I ran OL UK cardar1ne and loved it - however, I can't seem to find it anywhere these days

What's the next best thing?

Main goal is to improve endurance - I saw great results with cardar1ne so hoping to find something similar

Not looking for fat loss really

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Prob bronchodilators such as clenbuterol and albuterol

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
You can still purchase cardarine as a research chem dude

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Look harder. It is around. You have to buy it in pounds....

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
^^^^ yes but that's also where you take the chance of getting some contaminated batch from China made by some ones grandpa in his unregulated garage lab

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
All raws come from China. I am not talking about pounds the weight, I meant pounds the currency. Olympus UK from the UK.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
All raws come from China. I am not talking about pounds the weight, I meant pounds the currency. Olympus UK from the UK.
I'm a rep for a supplement company I know this, but the general public usually doesn't have the knowledge of which company is producing high quality Raws . I mean you can go online and find thousands of Chinese based suppliers but all you see over the Internet is the product not the facility or process . And my fault thought you meant weight.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
No. Its my bad. As soon as I posted that I thought, are they going to think that I meant weight?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Baiba

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS brand TTA-500 w/ ephedrine will have the same results in my opinion and cheaper $

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Alpha Gainz off their website or SoCal probably has it.

jimjones87

Awards
Looks like an interesting product, but seems more for fat burning / cutting. I'm already pretty lean as it is... < 10% BF

Would this give me any endurance / cardio vascular gains?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have two bottles, both opened, one is half gone, other one only a few gone....

jimjones87

Awards
Bump. Still on the hunt..

What can I buy from the various sites (i.e. Nutriverse) that is similar to OL UK Carad1ne?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
May be the first time I disagree with anything you've written :D Have you found research where supplemental BAIBA was given to human beings to swallow, and they had some improvement over placebo? Randomized, Double-Blind, Cross-Over preferred :D

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May be the first time I disagree with anything you've written :D Have you found research where supplemental BAIBA was given to human beings to swallow, and they had some improvement over placebo? Randomized, Double-Blind, Cross-Over preferred :D
Never looked into it tbh just spitting out bro science lol :) I guess it doesn't work?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Never looked into it tbh just spitting out bro science lol :) I guess it doesn't work?
Two tubs at ~$50 ea. would have done more if placed on a mirror and snorted - during my last cut :D There is ZERO human research data on swallowing BAIBA powder and losing fat (or even preventing fat gain - like the mouse study). The only BAIBA related thing out there for humans, was a thing called the Framingham Heart Study - where all they did was measure naturally occurring, endogenous BAIBA levels, and correlate to heart problems. That's it. I'm all eyes if anyone's got links to swallowing BAIBA powder and losing fat/preventing gain/endurance in human beings.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
that is suggestive science-

dylan germoli uses broscience- please dont ever place yourself in that catagory

lol

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Two tubs at ~$50 ea. would have done more if placed on a mirror and snorted - during my last cut :D There is ZERO human research data on swallowing BAIBA powder and losing fat (or even preventing fat gain - like the mouse study). The only BAIBA related thing out there for humans, was a thing called the Framingham Heart Study - where all they did was measure naturally occurring, endogenous BAIBA levels, and correlate to heart problems. That's it. I'm all eyes if anyone's got links to swallowing BAIBA powder and losing fat/preventing gain/endurance in human beings.
I have now gone through 60 grams, 2 tubs of Baiba by Antaeus labs and feel it has not done much for me at 500-1000mg per day, been running since mid august I have not noticed any additional fat loss or endurance boosting, also I have run GW, Cardar1ne and Focussed Nutrition GW and find I do not get much of an endurance boost or fat burning even after 3 months use at 20mg per day, I just find it makes me feel more lethargic when cutting. also tried T2 by Antaeus 3,5, and ran it at 4 caps per day and did not find it to be very effective for fat burning when compared to 25mcg , 50mcg of T3 that have used in the past.

jimjones87

Awards
Thx for the feedback guys. I appreciate the input, but it sounds like there is really nothing out there similar to CARDAR1NE. Bummer.. I loved that stuff.

I hope some savvy supplement company out there can make something similar.... I'd buy a massive quantity.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I guess you don't shop on ebay? Cardarine is all over there even from US sellers, many brands available just take your pick.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Thx for the feedback guys. I appreciate the input, but it sounds like there is really nothing out there similar to CARDAR1NE. Bummer.. I loved that stuff.

I hope some savvy supplement company out there can make something similar.... I'd buy a massive quantity.
Just buy it from the UK. They still have OLUK CARDAR1NE in "massive quantities".

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Tta 500 was an excellent suggestion. It's a ppar modulator very similar to carderine without the potential long term side effects.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
I dunno maybe I am missing something here. I have run Cardar1ne. I did not really notice anything worth the price of either brand mentioned.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I dunno maybe I am missing something here. I have run Cardar1ne. I did not really notice anything worth the price of either brand mentioned.
You are not alone - apparently, it was a big fail on the Cycling (Lance Armstrong type) boards. It seems BP lowering was the only constant. I never touched the stuff due to the (possible) Cancer concern.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
You are not alone - apparently, it was a big fail on the Cycling (Lance Armstrong type) boards. It seems BP lowering was the only constant. I never touched the stuff due to the (possible) Cancer concern.
Well i guess I will just continue taking what I have left. That leaves me with a full bottle. We are all going to get cancer. I doubt that one bottle will be the tipping point for me.

SR9009 did not have the same cancer concerns as Cardarine, did it?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cancer concerns were exaggerated. The rats were given the equivalent of 1000 times dose over 2 years. They only live 2-3 years.

Nobody's rats are getting cancer over 8-12 weeks.

Plus the non malignant tumors were introduced artificially that became cancerous.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Cancer concerns were exaggerated. The rats were given the equivalent of 1000 times dose over 2 years. They only live 2-3 years.

Nobody's rats are getting cancer over 8-12 weeks.

Plus the non malignant tumors were introduced artificially that became cancerous.
Why did Glaxo-Smith-Kline stop development? Rhetorical:

GlaxoSmithKline originally began developing GW501516 in 2005 as a way to treat high cholesterol associated with metabolic syndrome. When safety studies found it caused multiple types of cancer in mice and rats, the company pulled the plug in 2006 and reported its findings to regulatory authorities and at a scientific meeting.
Granted, since it was never tested on humans, it may only be dangerous to rodents - but for BigPharmaTM to kill a possible revenue stream says something.

"It's not a great compound," said Ronald Evans, a professor and director of the Gene Expression Laboratory at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, Calif... "It has a certain toxicity; it tends to accumulate and doesn't metabolize well," Evans said. "It can crystallize when it gets to be concentrated in such high levels."

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good question.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cigarettes are carcinogenic. If you smoke for only 6-8 weeks will you get cancer? Not likely.

Edit: That said. I don't feel the need to try it and I didn't mean to come across as cross if that was your perception.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Cigarettes are carcinogenic. If you smoke for only 6-8 weeks will you get cancer? Not likely.

Edit: That said. I don't feel the need to try it and I didn't mean to come across as cross if that was your perception.
I agree that you may not have an adverse event from a single 2 month cycle, but the cigarette analogy may be a tad optimistic. They developed and then cancelled GW within 1 year, and if they didn't charge $32 for one of the cancer studies, I could tell you exactly how long the Gupta et. al. study was.

See here:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3171861/

And use your browser's page search ('Find' in Firefox) feature to search for GW501516. Then 'Link' your brains out reading everything :D

I wouldn't touch the stuff, but I'm a pu$$y, LOL

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
K so I haven't done much research but what are everyone's thoughts on cardarine's cousin SR9009?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I agree that you may not have an adverse event from a single 2 month cycle, but the cigarette analogy may be a tad optimistic. They developed and then cancelled GW within 1 year, and if they didn't charge $32 for one of the cancer studies, I could tell you exactly how long the Gupta et. al. study was.

See here:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3171861/

And use your browser's page search ('Find' in Firefox) feature to search for GW501516. Then 'Link' your brains out reading everything :D

I wouldn't touch the stuff, but I'm a pu$$y, LOL
K so I haven't done much research but what are everyone's thoughts on cardarine's cousin SR9009?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
IIRC wasn't that the product with a very short half-life requiring dosing ever 2-3 hours + having terrible bio-availability.

Would like to hear someone else's view on it that has actually run the product, GW, S4, and MK along with MK677 are the only products from this group that i have tried, i would also like to know of anyone's results using YK-11 which is supposed to be an outright steroid.

and RAD, for their muscle building effects.

Sevaldrud

Awards
It is very interesting. Not primarily for power athletes, but for endurance - and for improving lipids and glucose level. It is also remarkable for positive benefits to mood, at least in some people (a unique feeling).

REV-ERB agonism is an intriguing field. Its effect on endurance is not as pronounced as with cardarine, though. It has poor bioavailability, so dose must be at least 50mg ED. Halflife is probably longer than what is often claimed, based on purely anecdotal evidence.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
It is very interesting. Not primarily for power athletes, but for endurance - and for improving lipids and glucose level. It is also remarkable for positive benefits to mood, at least in some people (a unique feeling).

REV-ERB agonism is an intriguing field. Its effect on endurance is not as pronounced as with cardarine, though. It has poor bioavailability, so dose must be at least 50mg ED. Halflife is probably longer than what is often claimed, based on purely anecdotal evidence.
What about effectiveness for fat burning?

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Someone was floating around an idea of making SR9009 into a transdermal due to the poor bioavailability. I do not know enough about the science to know if it would possible.

Sevaldrud

Awards
Fat burning: it is effective when used at doses of 50mg ED and above, especially when combined with exercise. The Russians have experienced a lot with it for ergogenic effects.

(Sorry for my language, I am not a native speaker)

Two words of caution:

1. It seems to make blood sugar drop significantly. Please note that a good preworkout dose (25mg) might easily make you near comatose if your glucose level is somewhat low before the session. Have fast carbs available, especially if you are dieting!!

2. Start low, and increase gradually to avoid slepplessness. Not a major issue in the short run, IMO, since you will feel energized and well even with little sleep. Do not start the cycle with dosing late at night..It is not a stimmed-out feeling. Hard to explain.

You should experience significant reductions in HbA1c, total cholesterol, LDL and triglycerides. Extensive blood work has not revealed anything out of the normal, otherwise. Since I have less than 100 posts here, I cannot link to the relevant studies...