Sarms (cap vs liquid)

Asapslim33

Awards
Ive recently gotten into sarms and i all too familiar with this debate, was wondering what you guys think? I hear when george w bush banned all prohormones that companies were forced to get rid of millions of dollars worth of stock and used sarms as a front. I also have heard that there is now way sarms can be effectively suspended in a cap...what do you think?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might want to post this in the Anabolics section :) Admin?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I Prefer Caps Of Liquids Personally. I Think With All Of The Advancing Absorbtion And Delivery Enhancing Systems Being Used These Days, That There's Little To No Concern About Them Not Being Active Or Effective Once In The System.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Caps are simpler, and easier to trust

Otherwise I doubt you'd see a difference

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think sarms are stupid, but if I had to take them, I would take them in capsule form, research chemicals are bullshet

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I prefer caps, and I don't think SARMs are stupid. You just have to have realistic expectations. But to each his own.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I prefer caps, and I don't think SARMs are stupid. You just have to have realistic expectations. But to each his own.
They are just a watered down ph without as much liver stress, why suppress your hpta for a few lbs over a 8 week cycle and still need a serm? Just take some methylstenbolone or epistane with proper cycle support and get 10-20lbs, or better yet, take test

sespress

Awards
I Prefer Caps Of Liquids Personally. I Think With All Of The Advancing Absorbtion And Delivery Enhancing Systems Being Used These Days, That There's Little To No Concern About Them Not Being Active Or Effective Once In The System.
Capsules or capital letters

sespress

Awards
They are just a watered down ph without as much liver stress, why suppress your hpta for a few lbs over a 8 week cycle and still need a serm? Just take some methylstenbolone or epistane with proper cycle support and get 10-20lbs, or better yet, take test
There's the added benefit of no aromitization... But I'll agree that I've heard of better results from real gear or PH. Some SARMS have troubling sides. S4 had done vision related sides (scary) and I'm not sure which one created liver scar tissue? I'll have to find out which one that was.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Good point, no doubt. But maybe some people are trying to cut with ostarine and ECA stack for example, and there's no reason to use a designer steroid for this purpose? Or, you want to recomp before you hit the beach, and you're not into adding 20lbs of mass to your body? Perhaps some people are not into pinning for various reasons? So, I definitely see where you're coming from, I'm just offering some of the possible reasons why people look into SARMs.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good point, no doubt. But maybe some people are trying to cut with ostarine and ECA stack for example, and there's no reason to use a designer steroid for this purpose? Or, you want to recomp before you hit the beach, and you're not into adding 20lbs of mass to your body? Perhaps some people are not into pinning for various reasons? So, I definitely see where you're coming from, I'm just offering some of the possible reasons why people look into SARMs.
I can't deny that ostarine is a nice addition to preserve muscle mass on a cut while adding strength

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There's the added benefit of no aromitization... But I'll agree that I've heard of better results from real gear or PH. Some SARMS have troubling sides. S4 had done vision related sides (scary) and I'm not sure which one created liver scar tissue? I'll have to find out which one that was.
There are actually several cases of people taking sarms, ostarine and maybe lgd if i recall correctly, causing gyno. Anything hormonal can cause gyno

sespress

Awards
There are actually several cases of people taking sarms, ostarine and maybe lgd if i recall correctly, causing gyno. Anything hormonal can cause gyno
What?? How? Not through aromitization then. Does it like screw with the binding affinity of E or something? That's wild.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What?? How? Not through aromitization then. Does it like screw with the binding affinity of E or something? That's wild.
How it happens, I'm unaware of, but just because it "doesn't aromatize", doesn't mean it's impossible. Thats why people always recommend an aromatize inhibitor on hand

sespress

Awards
How it happens, I'm unaware of, but just because it "doesn't aromatize", doesn't mean it's impossible. Thats why people always recommend an aromatize inhibitor on hand
Sure sure, I agree totally. I'd rather have a small pharmacy at hand and not need it then need one and not have it until UPS arrives and I have tits. I have the same philosophy with condoms as it happens. (Chuckles).

The biochemistry of that process is what interests me. Sadly with this all being gray area it doesn't get the research it deserves.

Sorry to op to sideline this thread.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cardarine apparently...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lowers shbg and occupies receptors not allowing testosterone to attach. I'm sure you can see where someone estrogen sensitive might have a problem with both of those actions happening simultaneously.

sespress

Awards
Lowers shbg and occupies receptors not allowing testosterone to attach. I'm sure you can see where someone estrogen sensitive might have a problem with both of those actions happening simultaneously.
Ah, Yates I knew you had the answers. I can see how that would do it.