need advice on how long I can safely run trenavar at 210mg daily

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So i have
2 OL DermaTr3n coming in
2 OL Oral Tr3n coming in
2 Celtic Labs Tr3n coming in
and im currently on CEL Xtren at 180mg daily and have AAR Liquid Suspension Trenx90 on deck while i wait for the rest

SO my question is how long would you recommend i run tren for at a dose of say 210mg for? Is 10 weeks doable (I have enough OL TUDCA on hand to run 2g Tudca for 12 weeks)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I doubt anyone is gonna give you a good answer on this as thats a pretty obscene dose... Bloodwork is the only way to tell.

Ten weeks of tren tho will be rough, even at the ph level, especially with that dose.

Why dose so high?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa u have to remember man ttrenavar is harsh on cholesterol, I'mat 120 mMGand iIfeel no difference than when I ran it 90 mg , more bp spikes lower back pumps are worse.
also I'm super on edge now like snappy af iI'malmost done wwth week 7

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends how long you're still making gains off of it and don't feel like balls every day

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I doubt anyone is gonna give you a good answer on this as thats a pretty obscene dose... Bloodwork is the only way to tell.

Ten weeks of tren tho will be rough, even at the ph level, especially with that dose.

Why dose so high?
That's why I asked man.. Im not just going to jump into it.. I haven't dosed that high yet and i probably wont. Honestly i was thinking of keeping it at 150mg but i read that 210mg of trenavar daily is comparable to 400mg tren e so that's how i got the idea... im not dead set nor am i going to jump into it.. i actually dropped back down to 150mg of trenavar simply because i didnt want to move too fast.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Not gonna kill you, but its a dumb cycle imo. You're better off running a test/ low dose tren pin cycle, Cheaper and more effective.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not gonna kill you, but its a dumb cycle imo. You're better off running a test/ low dose tren pin cycle, Cheaper and more effective.
Haven't seen you in a long time man, how's it going?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa u have to remember man ttrenavar is harsh on cholesterol, I'mat 120 mMGand iIfeel no difference than when I ran it 90 mg , more bp spikes lower back pumps are worse.
also I'm super on edge now like snappy af iI'malmost done wwth week 7
You're getting lower back pumps? Hmm i havent gotten any yet.. the insomnia hits home though jesus but even after 2 hours of sleep i wake up feeling like i can slay the world.. and im not edgy at all if anything im happy and mellow as hell, nice than when i was on just test/mast lol

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Depends how long you're still making gains off of it and don't feel like balls every day
Yeah i mean im feeling great right now just trying to play it by year and see what the fellow bros thought of it. May ended up saving it or trading around

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Thanks man, this the kind of advice im looking for, if an idea's stupid I want to know. Hence why i asked ahead of time, good looking out man.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're getting lower back pumps? Hmm i havent gotten any yet.. the insomnia hits home though jesus but even after 2 hours of sleep i wake up feeling like i can slay the world.. and im not edgy at all if anything im happy and mellow as hell, nice than when i was on just test/mast lol
Well how llong uhave been on it, iIgot snappy aaround week 6

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thanks man, this the kind of advice im looking for, if an idea's stupid I want to know. Hence why i asked ahead of time, good looking out man.
Good luck brother. I'm not saying safety wise its an issue, I think you should have a test base. Go for it if your going to be running tren anyway and you can already obviously handle 180 so that is a small dose increase to 210mg. Since its not methylated you can run it for 8 weeks, after that gains will start to slow down. Max 10 weeks IMO.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck brother. I'm not saying safety wise its an issue, I think you should have a test base. Go for it if your going to be running tren anyway and you can already obviously handle 180 so that is a small dose increase to 210mg. Since its not methylated you can run it for 8 weeks, after that gains will start to slow down. Max 10 weeks IMO.
my gainzz on trenavar slowed down at week 5

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Haven't seen you in a long time man, how's it going?
Good man! I got very busy but then I came back on to see if anyone was using the stuff I do like aas and slin HGH igf1 ect but it seems to be mostly PH threads on this site nowadays. How are you bro?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
my gainzz on trenavar slowed down at week 5
I would expect that. Sadly I don't have experience with it besides just knowledge on the subject of PHs to some degree. I personally pin tren and all my other gear. Eventually orals wear your body down

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Im using the best test base there is.. Injectable test haha. Sincerely appreciate the input and yeah... only side is trensomnia my endurance is actually up a bit too. Gonna start cardarine in week 6 along with upping my niacin dose to helps lipids and aim for 8 weeks

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Im using the best test base there is.. Injectable test haha. Sincerely appreciate the input and yeah... only side is trensomnia my endurance is actually up a bit too. Gonna start cardarine in week 6 along with upping my niacin dose to helps lipids and aim for 8 weeks
I didn't see that in your post sorry. Great man, then I think its a good cycle! Watch your blood pressure of course but you should be fine. If your using those doses why don't you just pin tren?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I didn't see that in your post sorry. Great man, then I think its a good cycle! Watch your blood pressure of course but you should be fine. If your using those doses why don't you just pin tren?
I have no fear of pinning but i didnt pin tren right off the bat because i wanted to get a feel for its effects/side effects but not be ultimately commited.. so when i had the chance to get the PH to it, at the time it seemed perfect to start with it, i ended up loving it and bought tons more lol

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that's the point to this thread get users opinions. Thanks bro. Did you notice more in terms of side or strength?
everything slowed down around week 5 but oh God the initial size and strength were rrapid af

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would expect that. Sadly I don't have experience with it besides just knowledge on the subject of PHs to some degree. I personally pin tren and all my other gear. Eventually orals wear your body down
true, and if that's ur picture in avi u r huge.... damn

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good man! I got very busy but then I came back on to see if anyone was using the stuff I do like aas and slin HGH igf1 ect but it seems to be mostly PH threads on this site nowadays. How are you bro?
Good! There's definitely some aas talk going on around here, I know that's what I really want to talk about anyway