4 andro 330mg 8 weeks

Pct Nolva (dosing TBD)

OR

Test E

500mg 12 weeks

Pct (TBD)

Looking to put on some size while staying lean or getting leaner

Now....

What sort of results will I see from each?

What is my safest, most reliable, least side effect option? I know that test is trailed tested and true, probably the safest route for a beginner. I don't know anything about its long term effects or side effects tho.

Andros are also huge on this forum for beginners. The convenience factor of taking something orally is great. But I keep reading studies that increased level of androgens in the blood may lead to a few health issues.

Let's hear your thoughts! Continuing to learn before I run one or the other in February

Stats

5'11

198lb

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
I'm going with the andros right now, on week 1 currently , well just finished. The andros are equivalent to test anyway

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
I've run the andros at 330 for 8 weeks multiple times but right now I'm making more gains and feeling awesome on a 100mg trt dose of test.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright lads so here are my two options

1 andro 330mg 8 weeks
4 andro 330mg 8 weeks

Pct Nolva (dosing TBD)

OR

Test E

500mg 12 weeks

Pct (TBD)

Looking to put on some size while staying lean or getting leaner

Now....

What sort of results will I see from each?

What is my safest, most reliable, least side effect option? I know that test is trailed tested and true, probably the safest route for a beginner. I don't know anything about its long term effects or side effects tho.

Andros are also huge on this forum for beginners. The convenience factor of taking something orally is great. But I keep reading studies that increased level of androgens in the blood may lead to a few health issues.

Let's hear your thoughts! Continuing to learn before I run one or the other in February

Stats

5'11

198lb
In terms of gains, a test cycle will win hands down. However, for beginners great gains can also be made with the Andros. A test cycle is simple and straight forward as far as what is needed: Test and an AI. However, there can be a learning curve for learning to pin and using a proper AI protocol. In that regard an andro cycle is just as simple. It's your decision to make if both options are easily available to you.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm going with the andros right now, on week 1 currently , well just finished. The andros are equivalent to test anyway
hahahaha no... go with the test if its an option. Longer cycle, more gains, less health issues if ran properly. PH cycles are unbelievably pricy if you get everything to take care of side effects and PCT ancillaries and so forth. Basically the only way a ph may be better for some is it being an oral and the convenience that comes with that. You will most likely keep 5-8lbs from the andros and 15-20 on test. Ultimately your choice, but I don't really think theres much of a comparison

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with the PH stack first to get your feet wet in the anabolic pool.
Entry level anabolics with entry level gains and entry level sides.
You'll learn a lot about how your body will react to the increased androgen and anabolic activity.
You'll learn which sides your body is prone to, how to feel/spot the warning signs and how you can overcome those sides, as whatever sides you experience with PH's you'll most likely get with AAS's, just more profound with the AAS's.
You'll also be able to figure out how you respond to PCT and AI drugs, then adjust it accordingly for a stronger cycle in the future.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Personally man, I'd do the andros first so you can decide if you really want to get serious and take test

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
The only thing holding me back is the **** I read about increased Andros in blood could lead to different cancers and sht. That stuff scares me.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
The only thing holding me back is the **** I read about increased Andros in blood could lead to different cancers and sht. That stuff scares me.
If you take the proper On Cycle Supports and keep your diet in check you'll minimize the risk of health problems. The Andro's you're considering are pretty mild anyway, especially compared to your AAS option.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
grngoloco Anabolics 2
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 5
Post Cycle Therapy 16