ERGOMAX....PCT question...

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question. Im almost through with my ERGOMAX cycle and was wondering something. Instead of using pro-liver (which is a 2000 NAC & 1000 Milk Thistle combo)..i have plenty of NAC and milk thistle...would it be ok to just to take the NAC and milk thistle separately along with the nolva instead of purchasing the pro-liver??

here is what my entire cycle looked like:

preload(1wk) : milk thistle(1000mg ED)(liver)
week 1 :20mg ergomax/500mg grapefruit ext/500mg NAC
week 2: 20mg ergomax/500mg grapefruit ext/500mg NAC
week 3: 20mg ergomax/500mg grapefruit ext/500mg NAC
week 4: 20mg ergomax/500mg grapefruit ext/500mg NAC

PCT:

week 5: 40mg nolva ED/2000 NAC/1000 milk thistle
week 6: 40mg nolva ED/2000 NAC/1000 milk thistle
week 7: 20mg nolva ED/2000 NAC/1000 milk thistle
week 8: 20mg nolva ED/2000 NAC/1000 milk thistle

thanks everyone
msucurt

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes it would...

how did the cycle go?
hard lean gains, high sex drive?
im really interested in this compound...

prophetdemise

Awards
what does the "ed" at the end of the Nolva mean

Thanks

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
That PCT looks perfect, Curt. I ran almost the exact PCT and FELT completely recovered after a day or two.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
DONT take more than 1.8g of NAC each day. Above that dose it becomes pro-oxidant.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i dont believe you need nolva for Ergo. ALR specifically stated it was made so their is no conversion to estrogen. i believe an AI would suffice for a simple cycle such as this.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
i dont believe you need nolva for Ergo. ALR specifically stated it was made so their is no conversion to estrogen. i believe an AI would suffice for a simple cycle such as this.
He needs nolva. Whether it converts to estrogen or not, there's still a hormonal imbalance that could lead to estrogen side effects. If something doesn't convert to estrogen that lowers the need for a SERM or AI during the cycle, not afterwards. Plus, the nolva is critical for any lipid issues that tend to arise from oral usage. Stacking an AI and nolva wouldn't be bad, but after an oral cycle nolvadex is a must.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
He needs nolva. Whether it converts to estrogen or not, there's still a hormonal imbalance that could lead to estrogen side effects. If something doesn't convert to estrogen that lowers the need for a SERM or AI during the cycle, not afterwards. Plus, the nolva is critical for any lipid issues that tend to arise from oral usage. Stacking an AI and nolva wouldn't be bad, but after an oral cycle nolvadex is a must.
all true though with the Ergo the lipid problem isn't that of SD which can be help with RYR. BUT at his age lipids is something that needs to get a little more attention, so youre right the nolva would be very helpful.

also at his age will the hormonal imbalance be that great? just wondering sinc eyou seem to be pretty knowledgeable.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
all true though with the Ergo the lipid problem isn't that of SD which can be help with RYR. BUT at his age lipids is something that needs to get a little more attention, so youre right the nolva would be very helpful.

also at his age will the hormonal imbalance be that great? just wondering sinc eyou seem to be pretty knowledgeable.
I've never seen blood work from ErgoMax, I just wouldn't take the chance with an oral. Too risky.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
good post CDB. IMO, theres no reason not to use Nolva. Its superior to all of these rebound, 6-oxo type products, it is legally available, and....,IT IS CHEAPER.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I got my Nolva for $25 and I used little over half the bottle for a 4-week 40/20/20/20 PCT. Even if Nolva cost twice as much, i would still go for it. Why shortchange something so important like PCT??

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there is some debate as to whether nolva is better than rebound. I got my rebound for $25 also. so they are comparable as far as price.