I read a while back.....

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I read a post a while back on armicare pro and alcohol consumption being bad. I believe it was something to do with the Tudca but I'm not sure. Can anyone elaborate on this please?

briandward1

Awards
If you are in need of taking a liver support supplement you shouldn't be drinking.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
It has to do with tudca and alcohol , essentially you can actually do more damage when you drink and take tudca at the same time . Essentially just don't drink on cycle especially if you're needing to take a support with tudca, got it?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
If you are in need of taking a liver support supplement you shouldn't be drinking.
I am not in need of a liver support supplement and alcohol rarely passes my lips. I was interested in the knowledge of what it was that was deemed unsafe.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
It has to do with tudca and alcohol , essentially you can actually do more damage when you drink and take tudca at the same time . Essentially just don't drink on cycle especially if you're needing to take a support with tudca, got it?
Thanks for your reply. I have no plans to drink I am just interested to see what it was that was unsafe