Epistrong/helladrol

sespress

Awards
Thinking far into the future here, 8+ months:

If I had access to a quantity of Mr supps epistrong, and Mr supps helladrol what would you guys think of running with it / which would you run first. Goal in mind is recomp.

I'm currently up about 7lbs on my current cycle. 5lbs is lean muscle. This would be my next cycle after PCT and an appropriate time off.

sespress

Awards
Tagging my betters for teh knowlegesss

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the mention brother.

Honestly, I think throwing MK677 into the pool with every anabolic run is worth it. If you have that much time to plan a cycle out and budget etc, I'd also consider CJC 1295 w/DAC... think about getting GH pulses similar to HGH doses... that would be ridiculous on any DS/AAS.

Follidrone 2.0 is also an awesome supplement that people need to run more ON cycle; awesome nutrient partitioning, myostatin inhibition, and angiogenesis. I think it works synergistically with gear and loved when I added it to my LGD run!

I think the standard stack I'm going to do for all my cycles will be MK677 and FD2. If I got extra money, CJC 1296w/DAC and Clenbuterol & Ketotifen for PCT.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
money bags over here^ hahaha

sespress

Awards
Exactly! I'll buy one or two things reach pay period.

sespress

Awards
Do you guys feel like helladrol and epistrong could be run together? Or is that over methylated for one run?

sespress

Awards
And if not any other PH product that might be synergistic? I've already got 2 bottles of follidrone on hand and 2 bottles of Mk.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man running 2 methyls isn't a good idea really... what's the dosages for each?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can do it, just have some Tudca and Proper cycle support and keep your water intake way up

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is your cycle experience? If you haven't ran either, stick to one at a time. From what I've seen, epistane is superior, and I personally love the stuff. Halodrol seems to be a bit weaker, slightly less dry, but less harsh on the sides. The sides that epistane are more notorious for are achy joints and rebound estrogen.

sespress

Awards
Yeah man running 2 methyls isn't a good idea really... what's the dosages for each?
TBD. You guys tell me. Obviously I could cut down on both and run them together. I could get a liver transplant (just kidding I like my liver). Or I could stack a 19 compound if I go buy one, like abnormal. I've also got lots of goodies already in the draw here:. Super11, 2-andro, Epi-Andro, 4-Andro, Tr3st, and dermacrine. I've got a single course of OSTA and about to grab some LGD. Full supply of PCT meds (Clom and Nolva), prami, b6, and tudca. Been building this up for a bit.

And I'm not opposed to grabbing something different and letting all that other stuff chill if there's a better stack.

sespress

Awards
What is your cycle experience? If you haven't ran either, stick to one at a time. From what I've seen, epistane is superior, and I personally love the stuff. Halodrol seems to be a bit weaker, slightly less dry, but less harsh on the sides. The sides that epistane are more notorious for are achy joints and rebound estrogen.
Ran the helladrol back in the day and didn't get almost any sides. Aggression (if you can call that a side. I call it what I was looking for).

Of course that whole era of my life I was sub 12% bf. I had a car accident and lots of recoup and my bf is quiet high now. 32% before this cycle, 29.x% so far and falling. I def hit gyno sides and mitigated them this run as well as prolactin like issues I've never had before. All in check atm. I blame that on the fat. Between diet and cycle I can see me getting to 25% when PCT rolls in. Hopes to have it down sub 20 when this cycle I'm planning kicks in. Many years of xp in the gym. That gives me months to get ready.

Only reason I started up again with the sauce was i couldn't prevent reinjury in the gym after the accident. Doc said tough luck and offered no support. The andros and mk have basically fixed me. I mean fixed. I can barely believe it. Now the fat is melting away and I want to thumb my nose at the doc.

OK that's the back story. Sorry I have a habit of getting long winded.

sespress

Awards
Helladrol + Mithras would make for a good recomp.
Mithras? I've got reading to do. This is Dimetgandrostenol right?

Edit:. Just hit the roadblock. Doesn't exist anymore as far as I can tell. Thanks alot feds. I can get a hold of a variety of other pre bs regulation stuff but all 17a methyl compounds. Even with support I hesitate to throw too many into my body at once.

sespress

Awards
I've heard it's dry as heck too. I can easily throw a wetter compound into the mix like 4-andro or Trest, or see if some mk satisfies the joints.

What did you/do you stack with epistane? Or just push through the dryness?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Op, keep in mind that epistane has a reported shelf life of 6 months, so that epistane could have lost some potency by now.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've heard it's dry as heck too. I can easily throw a wetter compound into the mix like 4-andro or Trest, or see if some mk satisfies the joints.

What did you/do you stack with epistane? Or just push through the dryness?
I ran it solo, 3-5g fish oil helped my joints better than joint support. Don't bother with trestolone, that **** will shut you down and the methylestrogen wouldn't be much fun, especially at higher bodyfat.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mithras, aka dimethandrostenol is a dimethyl designer that was really only good for strength and hardening from what I remember. It seemed to be a let down and would be a waste of money imo

sespress

Awards
Op, keep in mind that epistane has a reported shelf life of 6 months, so that epistane could have lost some potency by now.
Crap I was reading elsewhere it's solid for years before breakdown. Can you link me to a study or discussion in regards??

Thanks for that input very important

sespress

Awards
I'm gonna drag some more people in Woody ChocolateClen

sespress

Awards
I ran it solo, 3-5g fish oil helped my joints better than joint support. Don't bother with trestolone, that **** will shut you down and the methylestrogen wouldn't be much fun, especially at higher bodyfat.
I'm running a small amount of it now. It's doing me more than the 4-andro was. I've subbed half the 4 dose for the Trest. It's just a finished though. Only be about 3 weeks of it total. I'm taking arimidex so (hopes) methyl e won't be much of a bother. I'll keep that in mind for future cycles though.

What would you sub for a wet compounds instead? I'm really unimpressed with 4-andro. Joint dryness will be an issue with me, past injuries. Right now I hit the mk like 2-3 days a week only due to bloat and i think it was responsible for early cycle fat gain. I don't want to totally rely on it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know enough about these 2 compounds I'd offer any decent advice and I'd hate to give you bad/false info.

Looks like one is epistane? Correct me if I'm wrong. I know quite a bit about Epi not not this product so I can only offer what I know about Epi

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
You could pick one, say epistane, and stack it with LGD... then your not dealing with 2 methyls. Of course you need a test base...

If you ran halo you could run trest as a base.. idk if you'd want to with epistane due to the gyno issues and having higher BF%..

Halo, trest & LGD sounds good.. along with some MK

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm running a small amount of it now. It's doing me more than the 4-andro was. I've subbed half the 4 dose for the Trest. It's just a finished though. Only be about 3 weeks of it total. I'm taking arimidex so (hopes) methyl e won't be much of a bother. I'll keep that in mind for future cycles though.

What would you sub for a wet compounds instead? I'm really unimpressed with 4-andro. Joint dryness will be an issue with me, past injuries. Right now I hit the mk like 2-3 days a week only due to bloat and i think it was responsible for early cycle fat gain. I don't want to totally rely on it.
If trest goes well for you, feel free to take it with epistane. I would look for a good joint supplement as well, along with the fish oil. Honestly, at your bodyfat, I think joint issues wont be too harsh, but I still recommend you drop to 15% or so before starting. Also, epistane gave me horrible back pumps, so grab some taurine to have incase you experience these.

sespress

Awards
If trest goes well for you, feel free to take it with epistane. I would look for a good joint supplement as well, along with the fish oil. Honestly, at your bodyfat, I think joint issues wont be too harsh, but I still recommend you drop to 15% or so before starting. Also, epistane gave me horrible back pumps, so grab some taurine to have incase you experience these.
Check on the oil and taurine. The fish though... I grabbed a flax based omega product. Think that's good?

sespress

Awards
I don't know enough about these 2 compounds I'd offer any decent advice and I'd hate to give you bad/false info.

Looks like one is epistane? Correct me if I'm wrong. I know quite a bit about Epi not not this product so I can only offer what I know about Epi
I get confused with these abbreviations. Epi as in epistane or Epi-Andro? Epistane = active ingredient in epistrong unless I'm reading this wrong all over the place. So when you say you have experience with Epi, which did you mean?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Check on the oil and taurine. The fish though... I grabbed a flax based omega product. Think that's good?
Don't know much about flax seed oil, I would recommend you get a joint-based supplement like a blend of glucosamine, bromelain, msm etc to add to the fish oil

sespress

Awards
You could pick one, say epistane, and stack it with LGD... then your not dealing with 2 methyls. Of course you need a test base...

If you ran halo you could run trest as a base.. idk if you'd want to with epistane due to the gyno issues and having higher BF%..

Let's say I try epistane (in going to adopt that term to avoid confusion( and stack LGD + Trest. Let's say I'm not handling the Trest well anymore. What other test base? Can dermacrine kind of fill that gap or is it more DHEA oriented.

Remember I am handling 4-andro + Trest on this current run and while I started to get some gyno/prolactin issues I've been able to mitigated them.

sespress

Awards
I plan on dropping the BF levels over the next few months as much as possible. When I first started building I had a roughly equivalent bf %. Putting on the muscle first helped me cut the fat. In trying to recreate that effect. Of course this was 10 years ago and my natural T was likely way higher.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I get confused with these abbreviations. Epi as in epistane or Epi-Andro? Epistane = active ingredient in epistrong unless I'm reading this wrong all over the place. So when you say you have experience with Epi, which did you mean?
Both, more recently Epi andro but I ran Epi back in high school

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Stacking trestolone with halodrol is just as likely, if not more likely to create issues with estrogen than epistane

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Let's say I try epistane (in going to adopt that term to avoid confusion( and stack LGD + Trest. Let's say I'm not handling the Trest well anymore. What other test base? Can dermacrine kind of fill that gap or is it more DHEA oriented.

Remember I am handling 4-andro + Trest on this current run and while I started to get some gyno/prolactin issues I've been able to mitigated them.
I think you need a stronger test base than dermacrine.. epiandro at least. I got such bad lethargy around my third wk of LGD that I was taking The1 (100mg), Epi (750) and Dermacrine and still had my d1ck in the dirt for a few days. I had to lower my epi dose to 500 cause shedding was outta hand and I took a little time to adjust to that too.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you need a stronger test base than dermacrine.. epiandro at least. I got such bad lethargy around my third wk of LGD that I was taking The1 (100mg), Epi (750) and Dermacrine and still had my d1ck in the dirt for a few days. I had to lower my epi dose to 500 cause shedding was outta hand and I took a little time to adjust to that too.
Dermacrine is overrated. Epiandro would be a nice addition and would help shred up, but it would probably makes joint issues worse when combined with epistane. 4 andro would be my choice, trestolone would also work well

sespress

Awards
Stacking trestolone with halodrol is just as likely, if not more likely to create issues with estrogen than epistane
Yeah I'll likely not do that the helladrol is a bit wet to begin with (from what I'm reading).

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I'll likely not do that the helladrol is a bit wet to begin with (from what I'm reading).
Epi was fun for me but my diet was **** so I didn't gain much. I almost ran halo but I never was able to get it before the ban

sespress

Awards
Dermacrine is overrated. Epiandro would be a nice addition and would help shred up, but it would probably makes joint issues worse when combined with epistane. 4 andro would be my choice, trestolone would also work well
I've got an excess of both so no worries there.

So I think the way this is shaping up is:

Epistane
LGD
4-Andro/Trest (I don't see why I don't split dose amounts between the two and run them both)
Joint support
Cycle support (of course. Arm1care w/ maybe a bit of extra TUDCA thrown in)
Arimidex
B6

And a crap load of dieting and fat loss between now and then.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Not clean enough or just not enough protein?
ChocolateClen lives on rice... it's a sore subject and I'm a piece of sh1t for not starting the "#FeedClen" fundraising event on AM yet...

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ChocolateClen lives on rice... it's a sore subject and I'm a piece of sh1t for not starting the "#FeedClen" fundraising event on AM yet...
I live on rice and protein powder and I'm still making gains lol I'm upping my calls to 4500 now tho cause I still don't think I'm eating enough xD

Oh can't forget the peanut butter sandwiches with 6 tablespoons of peanut butter
Oh and the half gal to a gal of milk I drink a day. Can't forget that either.

Last edited:

sespress

Awards
I live on rice and protein powder and I'm still making gains lol I'm upping my calls to 4500 now tho cause I still don't think I'm eating enough xD

Oh can't forget the peanut butter sandwiches with 6 tablespoons of peanut butter
Oh and the half gal to a gal of milk I drink a day. Can't forget that either.
Ha!!! Yeah man dairy is like... I dunno how I'll do without it.

Try this Clen:
Brown and black rice
Quinoa
Lentil mix
Barley
Farrow

Cook all in a rice cooker and sub water for chicken stock (better than bullion product). Add two tablespoons of olive oil. Grab a precooked turkey breast at the store.

Once the grains are cooked just dice up the turkey and mix it in.

Grab a frozen mixed veggies bag, there biggest one. Toss them in while it's all still hot so they defrost a bit without cooking. Measure it into portions and put in plastic sandwich bags. Throw back into the freezer.

When you're hungry just nuke one for like 3 minutes on high.

Great compete easy clean meal.

Or I'll donate to the feed Clen program stated above =)

sespress

Awards
We could ask the moderator for a sub forum for that! Lol.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lol I have < $10 in my bank account right now, I'll try that recipe out when I can buy food. For now it's rice, milk, and protein powder lol.

People always be like it's hard to gain muscle in college and they can eat anything they want, here I am living off rice and protein powder and I'm still making massive gains in the gym.

It's possible guys, never give up lol.

As for rerailing the convo, Epi produces some pretty lean dry gains but you have to be careful with the estrogen from what I remember it decently converts to estrogen if not controlled. It's Been a really long time since I read up on it, I'd say 4 years since I took it..