6 Week's of Havoc Preview

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As the title states, this is my preview of my planned epistane cycle which will take place around january, feel free to critique

On Cycle:

Cel Cycle Assist 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 (caps)

Epistane 0/0/30/40/40/40/50/50 (mg)

Post Cycle:

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (mg)

Other Supplements:

5g Fish Oil, Multivitamin, Vitamin D3, Whey Protein, Occasional Aminos

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not 100% set on my epistane dosages yet, suggestions on other 6 week protocols are appreciated

sespress

Awards
As the title states, this is my preview of my planned epistane cycle which will take place around january, feel free to critique

On Cycle:

Cel Cycle Assist 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 (caps)

Epistane 0/0/30/40/40/40/50/50 (mg)

Post Cycle:

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (mg)

Other Supplements:

5g Fish Oil, Multivitamin, Vitamin D3, Whey Protein, Occasional Aminos
Your preloading the cycle support? I'm not critiquing the practice just wondered why?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yates84 Jebrook BamBam0319 123abcabcabc Audioph1x unreal89 Dma378 how's it look to y'all

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dosages look good .. 30-40 for 5 weeks .. see how its going to increase to 50mg

no need to pre load 2 weeks .. 1 week is good but it def doesnt hurt if you have the time why not ..i love cycle assist + tudca stack

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosages look good .. 30-40 for 5 weeks .. see how its going to increase to 50mg

no need to pre load 2 weeks .. 1 week is good but it def doesnt hurt if you have the time why not ..i love cycle assist + tudca stack
2 weeks preload will put use to the quantity of cycle assist. I've ran epistane before, so 50mg shouldn't be outrageous

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 weeks preload will put use to the quantity of cycle assist. I've ran epistane before, so 50mg shouldn't be outrageous
should be good then .. every1 is diff .. for me 30mg is more then enough .. but ive seen it as high as 50-60mg

epi isnt that mild .. youve gotten an experience under your belt ....so should be good

howd your last cycle went ? and how long ago was that ?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Eezy peezy. Looks good to go. You have an AI stashed for potential post PCT rebound?
Im going to try and get one if I can, but if not, I'll still have pharma nolva

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
should be good then .. every1 is diff .. for me 30mg is more then enough .. but ive seen it as high as 50-60mg

epi isnt that mild .. youve gotten an experience under your belt ....so should be good

howd your last cycle went ? and how long ago was that ?
First time running epistane was a little over a year ago, ran if 20/30/30/40 and gained 18.5lbs, given I wasn't close to my natural limit at all. After that I took a cycle that turned out bunk or underdosed, and after that I took triumphalis which was also bunk or underdosed I believe. When I start this one, I will of had about 6 months off and I hope to experience what I did back when I took epistane

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Deffinetly have pharm Aromasin or reputable tabs on hand dont play with gyno.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
And if gyno arises remember aromasin has to be dosed every 24 hours for 7 days to reach peak blood levels.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where's the testosterone in this cycle? Cmon epistane guru

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Considering bumping dosage to 30/40/40/50/50/50, thoughts on this?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds good to me

Sorry if I've missed this, but do you plan on bulking, recomping, cutting or what?
Lean bulk. Currently 14-15% estimated bodyfat due to bulking, probably will try to get it down to 12 before i hop on.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm having a hard time deciding my dosages hahaa, to anybody reading this who had ran epistane at 6 weeks, what dosage did you go with? Any recommendations

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm having a hard time deciding my dosages hahaa, to anybody reading this who had ran epistane at 6 weeks, what dosage did you go with? Any recommendations
i ran it 30/30/50/50/50- last week went up to 60, but was overkill. you should be good at 50.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i ran it 30/30/50/50/50- last week went up to 60, but was overkill. you should be good at 50.
How was 50mg in comparison to 30? Increases in strength? How many lbs did you gain off your cycle also? And how many cycles prior; as well as how much time you took off from the cycle before epistane? Thanks

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
How was 50mg in comparison to 30? Increases in strength? How many lbs did you gain off your cycle also? And how many cycles prior; as well as how much time you took off from the cycle before epistane? Thanks
this is going back a few years- strength wise, yes it went up. i really had no sides or other issues and my diet was pretty clean, up to 3-3200 ish. cycle history before that, everything that was legal before the ban in 04- as far as gains, it wasnt more than 10 but the strength was noticeable. i was able to keep somewhat lean, but i really wasnt focusing on leaning out or bulking.

this was an in between cycle- i waited a little over 4 weeks and went to tren- which to this day was my fav.

the real good stuff- nothing like M1t- the real M1 or Tren, but i liked it

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
this is going back a few years- strength wise, yes it went up. i really had no sides or other issues and my diet was pretty clean, up to 3-3200 ish. cycle history before that, everything that was legal before the ban in 04- as far as gains, it wasnt more than 10 but the strength was noticeable. i was able to keep somewhat lean, but i really wasnt focusing on leaning out or bulking.

this was an in between cycle- i waited a little over 4 weeks and went to tren- which to this day was my fav.

Trendione or trenbolone?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

First time I took epistane, I gained like 18.5lbs 20/30/30/40, but I had only lifted for a year and wasn't really ready for a cycle. I now have been plateaued for months straight, and even through a 3 month bulk which resulted in over 20lbs of mass, I still stayed the same strength. I'm just hoping that I still respond well to it consistently that it's not my first cycle and I the fact that I am much bigger now haha