Ostarine only cycle

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
So i am a natural bodybuilder, only taken MK-677 before nothing else...i really dont have problems making gains but i would like a nice boost...and 22 is too young for AAS IMO..so Ostarine, does it suppress you pretty bad? Is a Serm required? Nolva freaks me out cause the sides i dont want to take it. I thought maybe 15 mgs ED of Osta and 10 mg ED Clomid (to prevent suppression if there is any, if that would even work?) And do that for 6-8 weeks, just to "cruise" on it and make small continuous gains. I hate to shut myself down on a real AAS or PH cycle cause not to brag but i feel my body is preforming really good being natural so i guess i want to take a step closer to the dark side, for now, without actually stepping into it yet. Please give a brotha some knowledge!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ostarine is pretty suppressive and will definitely require a serm pct. Running clomid on cycle will do nothing, just save it for pct and run it 50/50/25/25

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you looked into a 6-8 week run of andros or maybe a 4-6 week run of a designer like epistane? Those would provide much better results

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Ahh gotcha, i guess theres no way around suppression when dealing with this stuff. No not really, i have an unopened bottle of m-sten im sitting on, i know how to run that if i decide to. Super hard on the liver but ill get some TUDCA and be gtg... but i havent looked into an andro cycle really. You mean something like 4-andro or epiandro?

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
But what do you think bro, im 22, would it be the worst idea to screw with my HPTA right now? And tbh im def not trying to be one of those ppl that runs 1 cycle and in 4 years there test production randomly crashes lol! It would be just my luck too lol

xGetxLeanX

Awards
I think Osta is a good way to get your feet wet. Some people swear by the stuff. Are you gonna gain 10 pounds? No. But it will lean you out, add some weight and help you get a little stronger.

The thing is, you are young and you say your body is doing great naturally- so why change?

I ran Osta for 8 weeks on a cut and had good results. Very little suppression but everyone is different l. Recovery was awesome. Didn't really realize until I was off of it how much it was helping me recover.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea, an 8 weeker of 1 andro and 4 andro is a good beginner stack. Personally, since you already have msten, I would run that. Obviously you'll need to grab cycle support and tudca as you stated, along with a serm for pct. Having an aromatize inhibitor is always smart too. Take your time to buy serms/ai's btw, avoid research chemical, they turn out bunk quite often. What brand msten do you have btw?

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Yea man id hate to screw myself by trying for more too soon and end up paying later, but what dose did you run and how much suppression did you have? Run anything with it?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But what do you think bro, im 22, would it be the worst idea to screw with my HPTA right now? And tbh im def not trying to be one of those ppl that runs 1 cycle and in 4 years there test production randomly crashes lol! It would be just my luck too lol
As long as you play it smart, you should be fine. Time off in between cycles and having a legit serm are what will determine that imo, along with the decisions you make when it comes to cycling.

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Yea screw research chemical ancillarys bro for real, i have access to pharma grade stuff so im gtg there, and Itd msten 10 by lgi

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea man id hate to screw myself by trying for more too soon and end up paying later, but what dose did you run and how much suppression did you have? Run anything with it?
Wait...Have you ran a ph/ds/sarm before? Your original post said you already ran Ostarine

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea screw research chemical ancillarys bro for real, i have access to pharma grade stuff so im gtg there, and Itd msten 10 by lgi
Its good to hear you have pharma grade, and lgi is a reputable brand. If I were you, I would either run an 8 week andro stack or the msten, its up to you though

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
No i was saying ive ran MK-677 before. Good stuff tbh

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Pharma grade? I like the sound of that
Yessir. I wouldnt even run underground AAS honestly, all pharma or nothing at all. Other than MK from IML research, my bud works for them their stuff is legit, but i still wouldn't take there Serms lol id rather take the pharma tablets

ToxicRiot

Awards
Yea I mixed it up with ostarine by accident, read my last post, thats my opinion now that I understand op
Yeah, on first glance that's what I thought aswell, Ostarine/MK-2866.

I considered running Ostarine too, from what I found compiling research online and suggestions on this forum, for the amount of suppression Ostarine causes, your better off running DMZ, 1-Andro, Superdrol, epistane, something along those lines.
I looked into SARMS, exactly for the same reason you did. just recently finished my first PH cycle, 22 years old, 6'2 205 lbs, 10% BF. Natural lifter prior to this PH cycle. Difference was pretty profound on 25 mg of DMZ.

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Its good to hear you have pharma grade, and lgi is a reputable brand. If I were you, I would either run an 8 week andro stack or the msten, its up to you though
Thanks bro! I appreciate it, ill go with the m-sten! And man, how many cycles can one run til they need trt in your opinion?i know ppl around my size (5'9" 215 bw, 10% bf, that have ran only 2 cycles, test and dbol, and if i were to do 2 cycles id probably not even bother with anymore honestly. Id be plenty big. My 2 biggest fears are ruining my hpta, and probably the sides of nolva and clomid..like nolva causing vein walls to weaken and can cause bleeding and potentially different types of cancers and irregular hear beats etc..is that high dose long term? Same with Clomid causing Eye damage...freaks me out way worse than any AAS/PH side.

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Yeah, on first glance that's what I thought aswell, Ostarine/MK-2866.

I considered running Ostarine too, from what I found compiling research online and suggestions on this forum, for the amount of suppression Ostarine causes, your better off running DMZ, 1-Andro, Superdrol, epistane, something along those lines.
I looked into SARMS, exactly for the same reason you did. just recently finished my first PH cycle, 22 years old, 6'2 205 lbs, 10% BF. Natural lifter prior to this PH cycle. Difference was pretty profound on 25 mg of DMZ.
Dude, sick! How was it? Sides? How was your test before and after? And what was your pct and pct sides?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stay natural for another couple years, or until you decide to use anabolics for the rest of your life. Generally speaking, cycling leads to needing TRT far sooner/more often than someone who doesn't use anabolics.

If you are making progress now, don't change a thing. That's my unsolicited advice. Ostarine is for women done with child bearing and guys looking at a MILD adjunct to a cutting cycle. It's not worth suppressing your likely good t levels that may not recover to previous levels.

ToxicRiot

Awards
Dude, sick! How was it? Sides? How was your test before and after? And what was your pct and pct sides?
I haven't done any blood work yet I have an appointment this Friday. I'll keep you posted. Clomid 20/20/10/10 and a OTC PCT. I'm taking 4 weeks for PCT, and 2 weeks off before starting another cycle just to be safe. This is largely dependent on how I recover from the cycle and what my blood work says.

The both of us being so young, dabbling around in this stuff isn't ideal. but if you're going to do it. Do extensive research and set up ideal conditions. As far as possible clomid sides, I hear they are very uncommon most sides go unnoticed. Weighing the risk of not running clomid far out weighs the risks of taking it.

xGetxLeanX

Awards
I haven't done any blood work yet I have an appointment this Friday. I'll keep you posted. Clomid 20/20/10/10 and a OTC PCT. I'm taking 4 weeks for PCT, and 2 weeks off before starting another cycle just to be safe.
Bruhhhh you gotta wait longer to hop on another cycle

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
I haven't done any blood work yet I have an appointment this Friday. I'll keep you posted. Clomid 20/20/10/10 and a OTC PCT. I'm taking 4 weeks for PCT, and 2 weeks off before starting another cycle just to be safe. This is largely dependent on how I recover from the cycle and what my blood work says.

The both of us being so young, dabbling around in this stuff isn't ideal. but if you're going to do it. Do extensive research and set up ideal conditions. As far as possible clomid sides, I hear they are very uncommon most sides go unnoticed. Weighing the risk of not running clomid far out weighs the risks of taking it.
Yea let me know dude! Honestly dude, you've ran a cycle and i havent, but dude, i would definitely take off longer than 2 weeks before your next cycle, after PCT your test has just recovered, let your body rest after that and be normal for atleast a month or even 2. Just my opinion

ToxicRiot

Awards
Yea let me know dude! Honestly dude, you've ran a cycle and i havent, but dude, i would definitely take off longer than 2 weeks before your next cycle, after PCT your test has just recovered, let your body rest after that and be normal for atleast a month or even 2. Just my opinion
I'll keep you posted on my experience and progress. I was thinking of doing a bridge(PCT and 2 weeks just to give my body some rest) and then another cycle, then PCT + 2 months off. Maybe this is a bad idea I'll have to fine tune it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Taking two weeks off after pct is a great way to damage your hpta

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks bro! I appreciate it, ill go with the m-sten! And man, how many cycles can one run til they need trt in your opinion?i know ppl around my size (5'9" 215 bw, 10% bf, that have ran only 2 cycles, test and dbol, and if i were to do 2 cycles id probably not even bother with anymore honestly. Id be plenty big. My 2 biggest fears are ruining my hpta, and probably the sides of nolva and clomid..like nolva causing vein walls to weaken and can cause bleeding and potentially different types of cancers and irregular hear beats etc..is that high dose long term? Same with Clomid causing Eye damage...freaks me out way worse than any AAS/PH side.
Play it smart and you'll be safe man. Take proper time off in between cycles (time on+pct=time off is the basic rule, but I prefer 6+ months off) and you'll obviously need a serm for any ph/ds cycle

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
I'll keep you posted on my experience and progress. I was thinking of doing a bridge(PCT and 2 weeks just to give my body some rest) and then another cycle, then PCT + 2 months off. Maybe this is a bad idea I'll have to fine tune it.
Just be careful bro! In my opinion you should PCT then take off 6 months from any anabolics then run a Test E cycle for 3 months, then PCT, take another 6 months off and then run prop or e again, along with anadrol, dbol, anavar, or tren.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As far as the side effects of nolva and clomid, they both seem to be rare. I may have experienced slight vision issues after using clomid, but it could've just been a placebo effect. Personally, clomid is the better of the two in most situations. I like nolva when it comes to running cycles like epistane that cause estrogen levels to rebound after cycle. Nolvadex is superior in blocking estrogen from attaching to the breast tissue and even shrinking it in the case of gyno. Clomid is superior in rebooting hpta, but they both do a great job.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Clomid is ran at 50/50/25/25. 20/20/10/10 is the typical nolva protocol

ToxicRiot

Awards
Clomid is ran at 50/50/25/25. 20/20/10/10 is the typical nolva protocol
Even for something mild like Dmz, you should run clomid in a high dosage like that? Given the fact both him and I have never taken clomid before won't our bodies me more receptive/ sensitive to the stuff?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Even for something mild like Dmz, you should run clomid in a high dosage like that? Given the fact both him and I have never taken clomid before won't our bodies me more receptive/ sensitive to the stuff?
That's standard PCT procedure honestly you don't see much deviation from it. Dmz also isn't mild, arguably far from that in terms of side effects and the potential to gain muscle. Shutdown on DMZ is rough too so better safe than sorry

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol at whoever told you DMZ was mild.

Wrecked cholesterol, high bp, back pumps, cramping, fatigue from high bp, lack of appetite due to liver strain, rapid hpta suppression - do these potential sides sound like mild qualities? DMZ is a terrific compound for me, and I will run it again I'm sure, but let's call a spade a spade here.

What confuses me is you don't have a problem putting that in your body but you're worried about a little extra Clomid to get back up to speed in a timelier fashion.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So i am a natural bodybuilder, only taken MK-677 before nothing else...i really dont have problems making gains but i would like a nice boost...and 22 is too young for AAS IMO..so Ostarine, does it suppress you pretty bad? Is a Serm required? Nolva freaks me out cause the sides i dont want to take it. I thought maybe 15 mgs ED of Osta and 10 mg ED Clomid (to prevent suppression if there is any, if that would even work?) And do that for 6-8 weeks, just to "cruise" on it and make small continuous gains. I hate to shut myself down on a real AAS or PH cycle cause not to brag but i feel my body is preforming really good being natural so i guess i want to take a step closer to the dark side, for now, without actually stepping into it yet. Please give a brotha some knowledge!
I would be more concerned with the safety of your OSTA vs Nolva. Nolvadex has been around a long time and proven to be safe.