Cutting - cardarine vs sup3r-11kt

pigeonjp

Awards
Ok I'm looking for experienced users of both who can give me their thoughts on which is a better cutting agent for a 3 month run?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't call myself experienced but I've used both. Cardarine didn't do much for fat loss but my endurance went through the roof. 11-kt transdermal helped a lot in my stubborn fat areas I.e love handles if this helps

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
theres no comparison one is an active steroid made for cortisol inhibition vs one that is just a PPAR modulater that didnt make it past phase1 trials

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
11-kt hands down. Two bottles of super-11, ec, and maybe a GDA is my go to cutting stack. Fat falls off.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't call myself experienced but I've used both. Cardarine didn't do much for fat loss but my endurance went through the roof. 11-kt transdermal helped a lot in my stubborn fat areas I.e love handles if this helps
What kind of dosing where you using the cardarine at? 10mg or 20mg?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Interesting feedback, from everything I've read about cardarine (positive and negative reviews) I would have expected them to be more on par with each other. Thank you all for the feedback, it's much appreciated, I only have the budget for one and it sounds like the super 11 is the way to go!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
11-kt hands down. Two bottles of super-11, ec, and maybe a GDA is my go to cutting stack. Fat falls off.
As far as gda, assuming it's what i think it is it wouldn't help as I'm full blown keto, 25g of C a day max.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
As far as gda, assuming it's what i think it is it wouldn't help as I'm full blown keto, 25g of C a day max.
Ive been Keto adapted for over a year now and 11kt still made a difference to me. I have little idea as to the science behind it as I'm less than 30g carbs a day too with no refeeds/carb days at all

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Trying to put an order in and I keep getting the 20% discount instead of the bogo.
I don't want to miss it so I'm going to pull the trigger on 8 bottles right now hoping you can fix it after! Volvo140G

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Toren !!
8 bottles, here comes some pure fat melting!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Ive been Keto adapted for over a year now and 11kt still made a difference to me. I have little idea as to the science behind it as I'm less than 30g carbs a day too with no refeeds/carb days at all
Thanks for info, I pulled the trigger on a bunch of this stuff!