Discontinued?!

sespress

Awards
What compounds out there now are being discontinued that everyone knows about? If I were about to make a grab for something what should I go for before it's too late?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Blackstone Labs Super DMZ 2.0
Olympus UK DermaTREST
Olympus UK Tr3st

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs Super-11 and Super-2

Both are BOGO at nutriverse

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I can see LGD being taken off the market soon, it's already in a legal grey area. I'd grab a few bottles of OL's LeGenD if I were you.. I already have :D

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I can see LGD being taken off the market soon, it's already in a legal grey area. I'd grab a few bottles of OL's LeGenD if I were you.. I already have :D
Hey bro can you Pm me with a source on where I can get OL LeGenD..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Leg3nd was discontinued in the US a good while ago, not sure on its status internationally.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Leg3nd was discontinued in the US a good while ago, not sure on its status internationally.
As far as I've read into it, which is quite a lot, it's in a grey area at the moment. It's on an agenda to be banned but as it's currently in trials it hasn't been signed off as a prescription only drug.
It's been discontinued as a supplement so that companies don't get stuck with warehouses full of unsellable stock for when it does get signed.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you are in North America and it can bind in place of testosterone it won't be much longer before it's gone. It's already all either grey area or illegal.

Wording is getting too loose on what can be banned now, pretty much anything not naturally occurring that is anabolic can be hit without warning

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
If you are in North America and it can bind in place of testosterone it won't be much longer before it's gone. It's already all either grey area or illegal.

Wording is getting too loose on what can be banned now, pretty much anything not naturally occurring that is anabolic can be hit without warning
Does this include 1, 4, and Epi-Andro?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
As possible targets? I'd say never say never, they could be banned under the current rulings

But those were around and known before the first ban listing and made it past that

There are more serious things to explicitly list/ban first so I think we'd see it coming with those

Anything that is an active steroid though, or structurally contained them (DMZ with its double-sdrol) will go first I'd think

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Sup3r-11 Mk-677 LGD luckily i was smart and packed some LGD and Mass GH chilling at my place stored nicely being ready for a massive price hike in the next year or 2

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Still legal and probably will be for a while
As possible targets? I'd say never say never, they could be banned under the current rulings

But those were around and known before the first ban listing and made it past that

There are more serious things to explicitly list/ban first so I think we'd see it coming with those

Anything that is an active steroid though, or structurally contained them (DMZ with its double-sdrol) will go first I'd think
Technically DMZ is already included in the existing ban :/
Sup3r-11 Mk-677 LGD luckily i was smart and packed some LGD and Mass GH chilling at my place stored nicely being ready for a massive price hike in the next year or 2
Yeah I stocked up on MK-677 but used it all up already, I'm opening my last bottle today. I grabbed an OL LGD too but I'm about to sell it off. No need for it when I have access to real gear.
Sup3r-11 is on a BOGO right now at nutriverse btw in case anyone missed that. Same with sup3r-2

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Still legal and probably will be for a while

Technically DMZ is already included in the existing ban :/

Yeah I stocked up on MK-677 but used it all up already, I'm opening my last bottle today. I grabbed an OL LGD too but I'm about to sell it off. No need for it when I have access to real gear.
Sup3r-11 is on a BOGO right now at nutriverse btw in case anyone missed that. Same with sup3r-2
ik boutta buy 12 of those fckers

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
IMO, stuff disappearing has more to do with Lanham Act BS lawsuit threats from competitors, than the US Gov.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know of a retailer who still has some dermatrest or did I miss the boat on it? I looked around and can't find any.I have a bottle of trest but wanted to use the transdermal with it when its time.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
IMO, stuff disappearing has more to do with Lanham Act BS lawsuit threats from competitors, than the US Gov.
In terms of SARMs yeah you're right, not sure what the deal is with 11-keto and 2-Andro though. Pat Arnold maybe?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In terms of SARMs yeah you're right, not sure what the deal is with 11-keto and 2-Andro though. Pat Arnold maybe?
Not sure if it's PA, because to my understanding is the hi-tech pharma owns almost every patent for dhea base compounds. So 11kt it might be possible but I don't think that would be the case for super 2.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11 keto isn't Dasca compliant and andro patents owners won't allow the use of 11oxo or 2 andro anymore.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really hope this sale lasts until Friday (pay day) because I want to get some Super-11.

-Spaz

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys guys relax... What about buying from the uk?

sespress

Awards
Anyone heard anything about the 19 products? They've been safe for a while too.

If I had to put money on it SARMS will go before any other PH does. I have issues stocking up on liquid though. Have no clue on half life on the shelf. Whereas some of the old school preban stuff in caps can remain stable for years.

Oh and nutriverse should offer me a discount for starting this thread lol, think they're going to get cleaned out now!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He meant from Ulysses Krondich. That's a dude near him. Not the country =)
That's right ulysses and his son telemachus, er country? What country

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone heard anything about the 19 products? They've been safe for a while too.

If I had to put money on it SARMS will go before any other PH does. I have issues stocking up on liquid though. Have no clue on half life on the shelf. Whereas some of the old school preban stuff in caps can remain stable for years.

Oh and nutriverse should offer me a discount for starting this thread lol, think they're going to get cleaned out now!
Shelf life is up to 2 years for SARMS.

sespress

Awards
Shelf life is up to 2 years for SARMS.
Even in liquid form? I was reading a Reddit post from a guy who does assaying. He suggested that mk in an alcoholic liquid started decaying in 6 months.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2 years. In liquid. And you can re suspend it.

sespress

Awards
2 years. In liquid. And you can re suspend it.
Hmm. Good to know, I had thought about evaporating the stuff for longer term storage but screw that, I'm not stocking up with the year 2020 in mind. I'm sure I'll go through it before 2 years.

Thanks for your reply man!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested in sup3r-2 but never saw any feedback. Not too confident in it

sespress

Awards
Really? I hear it mentioned a lot but conlme to think of it I've not seen a log where it was a main or solo component.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like it's barely been ran by anyone for whatever reason... I've got 3 bottles, prob make a nice 6 week run