Gettin Swole With LGD And 1-Andro Log

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Getting Swole But Going To Try And Keep It As Lean As Possible On This Run.

Stats
5' 8"
170lbs
11.3% BodyFat
5 years Lifting Experience
2/3 Previous Cycles

The Cycle
BPS Dermacrine
3/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Olympus Labs Sup3r-1
0/220/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
Olympus Labs LeGenD (LGD)
0/4-8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
Staples
Water, Protein, Creatine, Joint Supports, Fish Oil, Vit C, Vit D and Zinc.

Post Cycle Therapy
Pharma Grade Clomid
50/25/25/25/12.5/12.5
(12.5mg EOD On Last Week)
Aromasin/Exemestane
0/0/0/0/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25
(Dosing On Mon/Wed/Fri Throughout)
8/8/8/8/8/8/6/6
SNS Reduce XT
4/3/3/3
PerforMax Labs AlphaMax XT
5/5/5/5/5/5/4/4
Staples
Water, Protein, Creatine, Joint Supports, Fish Oil, Vit C, Vit D and Zinc.

Diet
40P/30C/30F
With A 300-400Kcal Surplus.
(This May Change Slightly Depending On How Things Are Looking)

Goals
Looking To Add About 8-12lbs Of LEAN MASS Whilst Also Trying To Maintain Visable Abs ��

Just Finished My First Week Of Just Dermacrine And Ar1macare Pro. Took The First Doses Of LeGenD And Sup3r-1 TodaySo Nothing To Report Yet, As Expected. However I Am Probably Going To Jump Straight To 8mg Of The LGD As Of From Tomorrow, Cuz Y'know, Life Is Too Damn Short To Be Small ;)

I Think This Could Be Quite A Popular/Interesting Stack For Others Aswell As Myself, So I Will Try To Update This Log As Often As Possible.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the interest in this cycle. Looks awesome

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Update Day 9
I Know The Plan For Week Two Was To Dose The LGD At 4mg Per Day, But I Did 8mg Yesterday And Again Today. I Think I'm Just Going To Do Straight 8 Weeks At 8mg Per day, Maybe 12mg Depending On How The Sides Go. I'm Still going to keep the Sup3r-1 At 220 this week though.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Update
I Know The Plan For Week Two Was To Dose The LGD At 4mg Per Day, But I Did 8mg Yesterday And Again Today. I Think I'm Just Going To Do Straight 8 Weeks At 8mg Per day, Maybe 12mg Depending On How The Sides Go. I'm Still going to keep the Sup3r-1 At 220 this week though.
was going to suggest increasing this, but your ahead of me- otherwise subbed on this and good luck

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Update Day 14
Started the Sup3r-1 today, the plan was to do 220mg ED this first week buuuuuut I'm going to just do the full 330mg ED, because "Life is too damn short to be small" ;)

Nothing to report gains wise as of yet. My skin is greasier than normal though, nothing too bad but just seems to be producing a thick greasy covering that I have to wipe off every few hours.

jathan_howe

Awards
Curious why you're using Exemestane in PCT for such a mild cycle. Besides that though, I'm in for this log. 1-Andro and LGD will probably be the first non-natty stack I ever run

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Curious why you're using Exemestane in PCT for such a mild cycle. Besides that though, I'm in for this log. 1-Andro and LGD will probably be the first non-natty stack I ever run
The Exemestane in PCT is to clear out the excess estrogen that my body will produce whilst my natural Testosterone is slowly rising, whilst also helping raise free test levels and to prevent any rebound estrogen issues post PCT.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I just saw this. I'm in. Let me know if you have any questions regarding AlphaMax XT.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I just saw this. I'm in. Let me know if you have any questions regarding AlphaMax XT.
Sorry, only just seen this. I'm good thanks bro, I've used it a few times before. Top product ��

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Update Day 21
Everything is in and in full dosages now. I know it's not neccessary to bring in the compounds in a staged manner, but it's a good marker to "Feel" the compounds effects.

Face is still getting really greasy.
Few spots here and there, nothing too bad yet.
Hunger is up but I'm sticking with my clean diet with the 400kcal surplus.
No noticable strength or size increases yet. BUT last time I ran LGD it only really kicked in during week 3, so really looking forward to this new week with everything in now.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Update Day 28
4 weeks in to this now
Weight 173lbs (+3lbs)
Bodyfat 10.8% (-0.5%)
Didn't plan on getting leaner but hey, I'll take it ;)
Definition is very clear in a lot of places and I can really see where my muscle bellies attach. Turns out that my right Bicep is very noticably shorter than my left.

I started pulse dosing this week from 8mg and 12mg to see if it'll help speed things up a little.
Strength is up slightly. There's a real sense of "One More Rep" going on, and I am getting a few more good reps in.

Face is still getting greasy and with a few spots here and there, even though I'm drinking 1.5 Gals per day?
Hunger is still up, but still sticking to my planned 400kcal surplus.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 35 Update
Weight 174lbs (+4lbs)
Bodyfat 10.7% (-0.6%)

Had to increase my calories last week to speed things up a little, now running with a 500kcal surplus. Strength and endurance are up noticably and the increased definition is becoming addictive.

Downsides
Face is still getting greasy
Libido is dead but morning occurances assure me that everything is still in good working order.

My face is looking really gaunt though so might reduce the Ar1macare dosage to put some water back in it and fill it out a little better?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 42 Update
Weight 176lbs (+6lbs)
Bodyfat 10.8% (-0.5%)

Weight is steadily increasing with my clean 500kcal surplus and my abs and veins are still visable. The "One More Rep" mentality is still going strong, so weights/reps are also on the up.

Libido is still dead, but everything still appears to be working as it should.
Face is still getting greasy.
Face is still gaunt, despite decreasing the Ar1macare Pro.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 49 Update
Weight 177lbs (+7lbs)
Bodyfat 11% (-0.3%)

Another week and another lb. Slightly concerned with the 0.2% increase in bodyfat over the past week and how it happened but meh, shame it doesn't show in my face.

Still feeling good
Still feeling strong
Still increasing reps and weights

I've got a considerable amount of both LGD and Dermacrine left, so I'm thinking about extending this run for more than the 9 weeks I had planned and going for maybe 12. The only issue with this is that it'll delay my next planned run with the
Time Off=Time On+PCT equasion. So I have two options...

1)Run for the 12 weeks and delay my next run.
Or
2)Save what I have left and hope it stays good so I can add it in my next cycle somewhere.

Thought?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, after extending almost every cycke I have run over the last 2+ years, my advice to you is the same as it is to everybody else - stick to the plan, get your gains, finish your PCT and look forward to the off time. Is extending one cycle an issue, probably not. But, will this be the only time?

In the long run (your journey of cycling and in life), extending cycles for a week or two or even a few will be mostly irrelevant for long-term gains. Cycling is a slippery slope, so make your decision early whether or not you want to be in control of your cycles....or if you want your cycles (and on time) to control you.

It's not about right or wrong, it's about right or wong for you. The journey is yours...

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, after extending almost every cycke I have run over the last 2+ years, my advice to you is the same as it is to everybody else - stick to the plan, get your gains, finish your PCT and look forward to the off time. Is extending one cycle an issue, probably not. But, will this be the only time?

In the long run (your journey of cycling and in life), extending cycles for a week or two or even a few will be mostly irrelevant for long-term gains. Cycling is a slippery slope, so make your decision early whether or not you want to be in control of your cycles....or if you want your cycles (and on time) to control you.

It's not about right or wrong, it's about right or wong for you. The journey is yours...
Cheers for that bro. Yeah, gunna finishup and take my last LGD dose on Sunday and start my Clomid next Monday night. Shame about all the Dermacrine and LGD I have left but I just hope it'll keep till next time

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Cheers for that bro. Yeah, gunna finishup and take my last LGD dose on Sunday and start my Clomid next Monday night. Shame about all the Dermacrine and LGD I have left but I just hope it'll keep till next time
The Dermacrine will definitely keep for a while. I can't remember, is the LGD liquid? It should be fine if used within the next 12 months or so.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
The Dermacrine will definitely keep for a while. I can't remember, is the LGD liquid? It should be fine if used within the next 12 months or so.
Caps. It's OL's LeGenD.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. Got Dermacrine planned in for my spring cycle.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
The caps will last even longer. Keep the lid on tight and keep the bottle in a dark and cool (or at least room temperature) environment.

Something else to note - adding a freshness pack (like you see in vitamin bottles) will help to remove some moisture while being stored. I have done this with success with soft/crumbly UGL tabs.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 56 Update

Weight 177lbs (+7lbs)
Bodyfat 10.8% (-0.5%)

No weight increase this week but bodyfat has gone back down, which makes me think I've gained muscle...In theory haha!

Little bit of lethargy but nothing too bad
Still going strong
Weights and reps are still going up
One more rep mentality is still ON!

This is sadly going to my last week On-Cycle, next week signals my first day of the dreaded clomid and PCT. I am looking into a few things to add into my PCT to make it run a little smoother and keep my mood up, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 63 Update

Well, that's the end of the cycle and today marks the first day of my PCT.

End of cycle stats
Weight 178lbs (+8lbs)
Bodyfat 10.7% (-0.6%)

Dermacrine+LGD+1-Andro Cycle Wrap Up

Pro's
Really nice clean cycle with really clean gains, as you can see by the increase in weight and reduction in overall bodyfat. I wanted to keep this cycle as lean as possible but I didn't think I would be loosing bodyfat, especially with the 500kcal surplus. I've never been this lean or shredded in my life! My skin is like tracing paper and I luv being able to see the muscles move and work so clearly.

Con's
Minimal sides to be honest. Haven't felt shutdown, no testicular atrophy or pain and no hair loss. Slightly oiler skin but my skin has always been a pain to keep clear.

Things to take away from this cycle
LGD really shines at 12mg per day and I'd recommend anybody looking in to running LGD dose up to this amount to get the best results.
1-Andro is really as mild as people say it is, no noticable sides that I'd say came from the 1-AD.

I've enjoyed this cycle and I'm very happy with the results.

My PCT started today. PCT Plan is...

Pharma Grade Clomid
50/25/25/25/12.5
Exemestane
0/0/0/0/6.25/6.25
PerforMax Labs AlphaMax XT
5/5/5/5/5/5/4
6/6/6/6/6/6/6
CEL Cycle Assist
4/4/4/4/4/4/4

Staples
Multi Vits+Mins
Vit C
Vit D
Zinc
Protein
Creatine
Fish Oil
Joint Supports

I'll be logging my PCT in a different thread as it's a new topic and you can follow it here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/288054-pct-log.html#post5601942