MK-677 eod dosing

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
Now, i've read that it must be taken everyday for the igf-1 levels to be increased, but what if I'm not looking for that? What if I'm content to have just my hgh levels elevated. Every other day dosing, seems like the way to go yes?

I stopped taking after a month largely due to the uncontrollabl appetite and some unpredictible sleep patterns.

I found the first two weeks, i was really motivated in the gym, recoverying like crazy...the lethargy hadn't really kicked in full force yet at that point and so on and so forth.

Instead of a one week on, one week off protocol...I'm reaching for an eod approach. I like this stuff. It definitely has its use (even in things beyond body building like old injuries not bothering me while i was on it and crazy stuff like that)

it's just the bloat for me, became to much. Dosing around 12.5-25mg every day.

I'm thinking 12.5 every other day or so, after a short break all together might be the way to take it now.

currently giving my body a rest - back cycling rad-140, s-4 & cardarine - along with awhole host of support nutrients and supps.

feel pretty kickass about it.

just tryin to find a way work in the mk-677...

i heard igf tends to be bloating where hgh is more shredding...which is exactly what i need.

So it's like...yeah...that's the theory..maybe i take it tomorow and see whats what, after taking teh weekend off. who knows.

maybe love my liver some more before another reboot

Cheers

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
You could try EOD and see how it works for you. It's not the first time someone has mentioned running that protocol with MK. I was under the impression an increase in HGH usually promotes an increase in IGF-1 levels. Why would it need to be taken every day to promote this I'm not sure? Would be interested to know. I guess alternatively you could take a lower dose ED for the same effect. 12.5mg EOD or 6mg ED. The advantage I'd see in EOD dosing is the brief let off between doses could be beneficial to mitigate potential sides from long acting ghrelin mimetics

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
It was some study that found this. My guess is because it takes a certain saturation level to be obtained for it to convert to igf-1 in the liver.

Tried some yesterday after taking a few days break from it.

Seemed to help a little? I took my s-4/cardarine combo with it in the morning.

Cardarine + green tea really helped with any hunger issues until the evening when I ate like crazy.

Still, I can usually get away with the "feast/famine" thing so long as I remember the famine part : /