T3

philmckay1989

Awards
What's the verdict on this stuff? My girl wants to lose more weight and suppress appetite but tone up too and she's never done any supplements other than natural dietary fat burners like ace g2? Any input would be appreciated!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.. I'm interested in how T3 works for females.. anyone know if there are other good options for chicks that won't turn their clits into c@cks?

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, it's been about 20 years since she used gear, 3 kids later and she's still feminine. She was in incredible shape when she was doing pageants. She's clean and takes Follidrone 2.0 now and swears by it. At age 48 she's still a smoke show!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
No, it's been about 20 years since she used gear, 3 kids later and she's still feminine. She was in incredible shape when she was doing pageants. She's clean and takes Follidrone 2.0 now and swears by it. At age 48 she's still a smoke show!
Hell yeah brother, glad ya got a cougar lol... I was actually texting philmckay1989 to have his lady take Clen/t3 2 wks on and run ECA/Yohimbine/t3 on the off wks.. then I suggested FD2 if she didn't wanna run gear. Funny, minus the Ketotifen and anavar it's like your wife's stack

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All good options, I loved the eca stack, I couldn't do the yohimbine back in the day... I hear the yohimbine that's around today is much cleaner and people love stacking with it.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
What's the verdict on this stuff? My girl wants to lose more weight and suppress appetite but tone up too and she's never done any supplements other than natural dietary fat burners like ace g2? Any input would be appreciated!
Does she compete? Is she willing to risk her thyroid health?
If the answer is NO to either of those questions than I would not steer her towards anything that could hurt her.

I would also recommend that SHE do the drug research and make a decision for herself. I'll never understand guys who steer their chicks toward PEDs

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Does she compete? Is she willing to risk her thyroid health?
If the answer is NO to either of those questions than I would not steer her towards anything that could hurt her.

I would also recommend that SHE do the drug research and make a decision for herself. I'll never understand guys who steer their chicks toward PEDs
Thyroid in 95% of studies bounces back completely within 2-3 weeks as thyroid hormone is essential to life so your body WILL find a way to make it.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is awesome, but requires understanding to do it right.

T3 is actually good at making bulking and cutting possible at the same time. It does it better than any other compound out there.

Sensible dosing is required for women and T3 is actually the responsible thing to do when calories are severely cut or carbs are removed because both of those conditions will shutdown active thyroid. T4 will stop converting over and reverse T3 rises sharply when women do hard cutting diets.

I've seen the blood work on my wife more than once to know this. I require her to take T3 AFTER the contest prep is over to keep her from getting fat while she increases her calories.

Metabolic damage occurs on a proper cutting routine and this is where T3 really helps the most. I'm referring to deep single digit efforts, not a cut from 15% to 10% BF.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

It's a big jump for her from natural to exogenously adding t3. It won't help appetite much, EC would be a better option for this.

EC is safer and a more logical next step IMO. It will also help both energy and appetite, the rest comes down to her own efforts.

T3 can (in my own, personal opinion) be used safely and effectively but know this would decrease her lean mass as well, which may just hurt long term. She won't be on AAS and is less likely to maintain it then her male counterparts (sorry ladies)

T3 is probably best used on cycle, and can even be used to accelerate lean mass growth under certain circumstances.
Off cycle it will cut into more than fat on a calorie deficit.
It can be used at closer to maintenance intake to "create" the deficit but this is just not feasible long term so I'd never suggest it. People need to learn to diet properly solo.

Subbed.. I'm interested in how T3 works for females.. anyone know if there are other good options for chicks that won't turn their clits into c@cks?
Works great for weight loss, but I'd suggest EC first

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, would ostarine preserve lean mass while running a low dose of t3?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Out of curiosity, would ostarine preserve lean mass while running a low dose of t3?
It could, depending on the dose of each that could be an option

Maybe at 25mg Osta and T3 kept under/around 50mcg but this is of course just speculative

I bet you'd still drop weight notably quicker with this, assuming diet is in check

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For what it is worth ( I don't have the study in front of me ) there was a clinical study that measured the composition changes of men who were bed-ridden, on 50mcg T3 and 200mg Testosterone per week.

The subjects didn't lose any muscle mass. I distinctly remember this study because it eradicated my fears of losing mass while on T3.

Also, while I was running less than 400mg/wk of various androgens during contest prep, I ran 37.5-50mcg of T3 per day and added 8lbs of lean mass while losing 16lbs of fat mass. This was over the course of about 7-8 weeks though. Used in conjunction with insulin or boat loads of carbs, T3 actually becomes solely anabolic. The catabolic nature of T3 can easily be reduced or removed with insulin or carbs. Unlike other hormones, T3 is both catabolic AND anabolic - just depends on the metabolic environment (fasted or fed state).

Just remember that T3 is strong but insulin is stronger and can overcome T3's catabolic tendencies. The best way I can explain it is using a warehouse full of goods that has a steady stream of incoming supplies that equals a steady stream of shipments. We'll call the supplies amino acids. In this scenario, you'd have zero change in composition and weight.

T3 increases the income supplies (receipts) and the shipments. But the shipments would increase in greater amounts. So we will eventually have a net deficit inventory of supplies (amino acids). We're losing inventory basically.

Insulin and AAS basically slow down the orders and therefore the shipments out of the warehouse, while T3 is still increasing the incoming re-stocking supplies on the other end. The more insulin (carbs) and AAS we use, the slower the shipments (muscle protein breakdown) we see going out. You end up with gaining inventory in that environment because T3 is still increasing re-stock receipts while insulin and AAS are slowing down the loss of inventory on the other side.

Understand? This is why T3 is awesome. It increases protein turnover but when you slow down the use of proteins via anabolics of various sorts, you just get a hyper nutrient-dumping environment from the T3. This is where cheat meals and higher calories really pay off with T3 usage. Combining T3 and AAS, you can really do things that are quite unfair in terms of what the body would be able to do naturally. You can literally transform your body and do it significantly faster to boot.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
fueledpassion thanks for that explanation... really makes sense the way you put it.. Also makes me consider adding more carbs during my PCT to try and prevent catabolism..
BEAST73.. how you living brother? Are the gains still coming or what?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
fueledpassion thanks for that explanation... really makes sense the way you put it.. Also makes me consider adding more carbs during my PCT to try and prevent catabolism..
BEAST73.. how you living brother? Are the gains still coming or what?
Doing good.. Bro

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
For what it is worth ( I don't have the study in front of me ) there was a clinical study that measured the composition changes of men who were bed-ridden, on 50mcg T3 and 200mg Testosterone per week.

The subjects didn't lose any muscle mass. I distinctly remember this study because it eradicated my fears of losing mass while on T3.

Also, while I was running less than 400mg/wk of various androgens during contest prep, I ran 37.5-50mcg of T3 per day and added 8lbs of lean mass while losing 16lbs of fat mass. This was over the course of about 7-8 weeks though. Used in conjunction with insulin or boat loads of carbs, T3 actually becomes solely anabolic. The catabolic nature of T3 can easily be reduced or removed with insulin or carbs. Unlike other hormones, T3 is both catabolic AND anabolic - just depends on the metabolic environment (fasted or fed state).

Just remember that T3 is strong but insulin is stronger and can overcome T3's catabolic tendencies. The best way I can explain it is using a warehouse full of goods that has a steady stream of incoming supplies that equals a steady stream of shipments. We'll call the supplies amino acids. In this scenario, you'd have zero change in composition and weight.

T3 increases the income supplies (receipts) and the shipments. But the shipments would increase in greater amounts. So we will eventually have a net deficit inventory of supplies (amino acids). We're losing inventory basically.

Insulin and AAS basically slow down the orders and therefore the shipments out of the warehouse, while T3 is still increasing the incoming re-stocking supplies on the other end. The more insulin (carbs) and AAS we use, the slower the shipments (muscle protein breakdown) we see going out. You end up with gaining inventory in that environment because T3 is still increasing re-stock receipts while insulin and AAS are slowing down the loss of inventory on the other side.

Understand? This is why T3 is awesome. It increases protein turnover but when you slow down the use of proteins via anabolics of various sorts, you just get a hyper nutrient-dumping environment from the T3. This is where cheat meals and higher calories really pay off with T3 usage. Combining T3 and AAS, you can really do things that are quite unfair in terms of what the body would be able to do naturally. You can literally transform your body and do it significantly faster to boot.
How long would you recommend running t3 for? I'm planning my next cycle and am gonna be running 500mg of test for 12 weeks and wanna add t3...

Should I just run it the entire time I'm on Test or would that be too long?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long would you recommend running t3 for? I'm planning my next cycle and am gonna be running 500mg of test for 12 weeks and wanna add t3...

Should I just run it the entire time I'm on Test or would that be too long?
That's not too long. All you'd need is about 37.5mcg/day to reap the benefits of a faster metabolism without excessive sides. 50mcg is also ok but no need to go over this amount. You planning to recomp?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
That's not too long. All you'd need is about 37.5mcg/day to reap the benefits of a faster metabolism without excessive sides. 50mcg is also ok but no need to go over this amount. You planning to recomp?
Yep planning on a recomp:

1-8 dermatrest
1-12 Test e 500mg
1-12 T3 50mcg
7-15 Anavar 50mg

I don't know if I should run it the whole cycle length or stop at week 12??? I'm concerned that PCT will be a b1tch if my thyroid is recovering too.. idk what do you think?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
fueledpassion... I keep rereading your posts about T3 and am trying to understand the relationship between carb use and preventing catabolism while taking it.

Im curious as to what your macros look like when you run T3?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fueledpassion... I keep rereading your posts about T3 and am trying to understand the relationship between carb use and preventing catabolism while taking it.

Carbs illicit insulin secretion. The more insulin, the greater the anti-catabolic effect. So a bunch of small to medium sized carb meals throughout the day will minimize the possibility of T3 breaking down muscle tissue for energy. That simple. In fact, if you use Lantus as a basal insulin and Humulin-R a few times per day with several meals per day, the T3 just speeds up the processes within the environment that your diet and insulin create. The point with T3 is this --- it's only catabolic if you let it be. You can also force T3 to work over time for muscle growth.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Last time my macros were something like a low-carb diet, maybe:

50/10/40 P/C/F

But I ate 6 meals per day and brought in 1.5-1.75g protein per lb of body mass and only took 37.5mcg of T3.

This time around, I may not need T3, but if I do, I'll let you know on what I decide to do with it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'd say that the macro split is kind of trivial next to the overall caloric consumption, assuming adequate protein

I bet he'd see the same end results high or low carb, personally I'd just keep dieting by personal preference. The T3 is going to work regardless

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'd say that the macro split is kind of trivial next to the overall caloric consumption, assuming adequate protein

I bet he'd see the same end results high or low carb, personally I'd just keep dieting by personal preference. The T3 is going to work regardless
I'm planning on running 50mcg with epistane/trest this spring. I'd like to recomp and want to know if I should eat maintenance kcals or keep a surplus? I've read that maintenance kcals makes muscle growth difficult... any truth here?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Naturally that's true, on Epi and Trest not so much

You'd gain lean mass at maintenance on those, the T3 can go a few ways here. You may do best at a few hundred cals over maintenance while on all of this. Try out maintenance, +200, +500 cals and see what feels best

I'd expect a nice recomp, definitely some good fat loss