cruise and blast and mma training

Viking18

Awards
Thinkinkg about this cruise 250 mg test e ew 8 weeks and then 12 weeks blast with 250 mg test e with 400-600 eq mg ew repeat.

Together with a 4 split :Mon: Chest and bicep Tue: Back Wed: Shoulders and tricep Thur: Legs and then 1-2 times a week mma training.

Diet: Lots of veggies, beef/chicken, beacon, carbs around workout and water, one big ass cheat day a week. No soda and junk except for cheat day.

my goal is to get lean and mean at 85-87 kg, im 183 cm and 87 kg now, but wanna be at that weight with low bf unlike now, where its around 13-15%

not competing in any sport.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First off we need your age, experience with cycles, etc. all that fun stuff

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've known some amateur fighters and my takeaway with gear is that if you can't fight without drugs as an amateur you will have to find a way to beat tests if you go pro. So if you might actually start fighting that's something to consider.

Viking18

Awards
i dont wanna compete, this is strictly on hobby basis. And im in the mid 20s, have been running test e only so far.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you know what you want. Make sure you get bloods several times a year and keep an eye on hematocrit (that's just good practice for anyone using anabolics). You'll likely need to give blood occasionally with the eq usage to keep blood from getting too thick for comfort.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I wouldnt recommend blast and cruise for anyone let alone a 25 yr old .. Are you aware of the risk are you ok with being on cycle forever?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt recommend blast and cruise for anyone let alone a 25 yr old .. Are you aware of the risk are you ok with being on cycle forever?
I assumed OP was aware of this, but it bares mentioning in case he hasn't considered that he may never be able to restart.

OP, some guys go on for years and are able to restart, but it is certainly a possibility you won't be able to - so you're looking at lifetime HRT possibly without taking breaks. That being said, I personally have an acquaintance that did 4 weeks of Superdrol one time and had to get on TRT after trying and failing to PCT w his doctor several times. He couldn't get his test over the 200s from a single oral cycle in his late 20s. It's always a risk with any anabolic use, not just long cruises.