1st PH run. Need help!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, fairly new to the forum, but I am constantly doing my homework on here and I thank you in advance for your time in considering my questions.

I am considering running a cycle of 1-andro/4-andro (Super Mandro/Andro The Giant to be exact).

I have seen some on here that say Triazole has SERM properties and report good results with using this in place of a SERM for PCT.

My main question is does anyone think this would be a safe option for such a mild compound?

I really need to keep all aspects of the cycle from a "legal" standpoint (aka OTC so to speak), in the event something should pop up in a urine test for probation.

Also, assuming I should be good to go from a recovery standpoint with a Triazole/AX PCT stack, what else would you recommend I run either on cycle or PCT to assist in keeping gains?

Are there any other better 1-andro/4-andro products I should consider instead?

I would only be running this for 4 weeks (think thats enough for a newbie?) at 330mg per day.

I am 39, 5'11, 250lbs, is the 330mg to light for my weight?

Also, would dosing the Triazole/AX by bottle recommendations suffice for this?

And would I introduce the PCT towards the end of the run, say a few days before it ends or just right away the next day after it's over?

I also have some Erase Pro and AE on hand if either of these would work better in place of the T/AX.

Sorry for all the questions, but I figured it can't hurt to ask.

Thanks again!

C

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, fairly new to the forum, but I am constantly doing my homework on here and I thank you in advance for your time in considering my questions.

I am considering running a cycle of 1-andro/4-andro (Super Mandro/Andro The Giant to be exact).

I have seen some on here that say Triazole has SERM properties and report good results with using this in place of a SERM for PCT.

My main question is does anyone think this would be a safe option for such a mild compound?

I really need to keep all aspects of the cycle from a "legal" standpoint (aka OTC so to speak), in the event something should pop up in a urine test for probation.

Also, assuming I should be good to go from a recovery standpoint with a Triazole/AX PCT stack, what else would you recommend I run either on cycle or PCT to assist in keeping gains?

I would only be running this for 4 weeks (think thats enough for a newbie?) at 330mg per day.

And would I introduce the PCT towards the end of the run, say a few days before it ends or just right away the next day after it's over?

I also have some Erase Pro and AE on hand if either of these would work better in place of the T/AX.

Thanks again!
I am currently running my first, got my stuff from OL, epi is better than 4 IMO you don't have to worry estro then.

4 weeks is only half the time you need to run this mild compound

Here is my log have a look

H T T P://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/286463-chriss-epi-1-a.html

I'll be the Guinea pig lol

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Good luck man!

So I should be running this for 8 weeks on then and I guess 8 weeks PCT?

C

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Good luck man!

Yeah 8 weeks just follow same protocol as me pretty much and no pct is 4 weeks I'm doing nolva 20/20/10/10 and I have exemastane on hand in case

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Good luck man!

I know nothing about probation drug tests and what they test for. I would imagine it's not hormonal, but again, I am not sure. So I wouldn't run anything until you get that squAred away. No sense in running something that would be in violation and put you down the wrong path.

Now to answer your question if you find out the appropriate answer: Pct should definitely be a serm (nolva or clomid). 8 weeks would be better if funds permit. A 4 week run will still yield nice results if that's all you can afford though. Start at 330 for your weight and you can up doses accordingly.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input.

I can't really take a serm and say well heres what I've been taking being I shouldn't have it, and thats really what I'm getting at. I doubt the tests are hormonal as well, but if by chance they are, I want to have the confidence in saying well heres exactly what I'm taking. So the serm necessity for these compounds will make or break my trial run on this.

Otherwise, I'll just keep rotating my natty stacks with x-gels, ep1c, test boosters/AI's, etc.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Triazole is in NO WAY a pct. you need a serm. 1/4 are mild but they will still have a very significant impact on your hormones.

If you MUST go otc, try blr rebirth instead.

I'd be 99% sure that hormonal products are not tested on a probation drug test. You'd have to do a blood test to get hormones.

For pct, a serm, booster, and cortisol control (Sns reduce xt) are all standard.

Also I don't see any mention of on cycle supports so get some CEL cycle assist to keep everything in check on cycle.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A SERM should be ran no matter what. You can run those other OTC products with your SERM. If you do not have those products on hand, I would check out AlphaMax XT for an all in one option. The single supplement will cover cortisol control, prolactin and increase testosterone. Ferulic acid also enhances workout performance.

M

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
What's your bf percentage at? Typically you want it at 15 or lower otherwise bp can be an issue on cycle

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I'm around 20% at the moment from a 3 month bulk, but that I can lower pretty easily, but that def. good info to know.

Current BP is 120/80 checked last week.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm around 20% at the moment from a 3 month bulk, but that I can lower pretty easily, but that def. good info to know.

Current BP is 120/80 checked last week.
Whoa yeah you gotta get that much lower. It's not just bp that's a concern it's a myriad of things... at higher bf hormones are out of whack, test is low, estro is high, insulin resistance, etc etc. you don't want to start a cycle bordering on sides naturally. 15% is about the max to see no sides that could be attributed to your weight. Personally I'd recommend even lower, especially if you plan on eating in any kind of surplus.

M

Manhataan

Awards

Thanks again!
Hey, bud. When you say 330mg a day do you mean 330mg of each compound per day? Most people recommend 300mg minimum as a starter for PH, but from my experience you want to ease into it and start with maybe 100mg per day and go up from there. Especially if you have a lot of aromatase and are gyno prone, this is a good protocol. I made the mistake of doing a combined 530mg per day of 1 and 4 andro and I got swollen nips temporarily (for like a week). Best to ease into it. Good that you have Erase Pro on hand. Only use it if you notice sensitive nips. Might only need to pop 1 pill every other day. If you take it everyday it kind of eliminates some of the effects of the 4 andro (water retention). But the 4 andro will help with libido. You can do Erase pro during last week of the cycle and for 3 weeks after, but mildly, along with other PCT components. Triazole is similar to Erase Pro, so it works by the same mechanism. Like others said, you can run your PH cycle for 8 weeks if you want to.