Please fill me in. I want to start igf-1

CaptianJunkie

Awards
I just recently started lifting again. The place i used to get my research chems from 8 years ago closed damn i really liked that website. I also went to AG****.COM to find out they dont sell anything anymore. I really want to get on some igf-1. I guess my question is: How can i tell if a chemical research website is reputable and thier products are good?
Note: Im not asking for sources. Im just asking how to navigate my way through the rip off sites. Thank you and God bless.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Try a google search read research study if only there was a place to help woth that hmm?

CaptianJunkie

Awards
The only flaw with that is all the fabricated threads these peptide companies are making. I was searching online for hours. At least 95% of the reviews i read were (and this was very obvious) counterfeit reviews. Fabricated by someone who had something to gain by plugging a shifty peptide peddler. But i think i found a decent one. I did some research on them they been around at least 2 years and the website and bottles look professional. I think i also found a couple legit reviews.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
If only there was a site that had legit sources and reviews hmm??

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
CEM labs... that's what we use here. Or iron mag.. they're board sponsors