freakish gains?

patricio

Awards
I started SD at 10mg daily on saturday night and it is thursday night. I weighed in at 168 on saturday and I am now at 179 tonight. I have had huge pumps since monday the day after I started. Workouts have been insane and I have been sore ever single time. I have very minimal fat gain if any and I am actually starting to see my abs more. Is it really possible to gain this much in this short of a time period? I used the same exact scale both times. Do you guys think i should bump it up to 20 after the first week? BTW this is my first cycle ever.

Trident

Awards
wow, those are some pretty impressive gains, how long do you intend on staying on it??? Any sides so far ???

Are you taking anything with it ???
What's your pct???

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
did you just come off a CKD diet? How glycogen-depleted were you bro?

fkngchucknorris

Awards
I started SD at 10mg daily on saturday night and it is thursday night. I weighed in at 168 on saturday and I am now at 179 tonight. I have had huge pumps since monday the day after I started. Workouts have been insane and I have been sore ever single time. I have very minimal fat gain if any and I am actually starting to see my abs more. Is it really possible to gain this much in this short of a time period? I used the same exact scale both times. Do you guys think i should bump it up to 20 after the first week? BTW this is my first cycle ever.
When you say your workouts are insane do you mean your strength is improving much more?

patricio

Awards
Im not on any special diet and it was pretty well rounded before I started. The only thing I am taking with it is 400mg of milk thistle a day. PCT will be nolva 40/30/20/(maybe)20 and feenugreek/milk thistle. Planning on going for 3 weeks, maybe ramping up to 20 last week. In all my workouts have seen decent strength increases, but the big thing for me was the endurance. I was able to go alot more reps when i thought i was at failure. My arm day was yesterday and I felt like i had 10 pound plates on them the whole workout because there was so much of a pump. Maybe im just a super responder or maybe i got a really good batch... who knows... No sides yet, nuts are normal and libido is good.

fkngchucknorris

Awards
yes this is my first cycle.
Usually people respond very well to their first cycle, that is probably why you have had such good gains. Also, you probably just respond REALLY good to it. Perfect combo! lol

patricio

Awards
did you just come off a CKD diet? How glycogen-depleted were you bro?
i am seriously wondering if i have some glycogen storage problems and SD helped me out. It def. was not my diet because I have been hitting alot of carbs.

builtolast

Awards
Im not on any special diet and it was pretty well rounded before I started. The only thing I am taking with it is 400mg of milk thistle a day. PCT will be nolva 40/30/20/(maybe)20 and feenugreek/milk thistle. Planning on going for 3 weeks, maybe ramping up to 20 last week. In all my workouts have seen decent strength increases, but the big thing for me was the endurance. I was able to go alot more reps when i thought i was at failure. My arm day was yesterday and I felt like i had 10 pound plates on them the whole workout because there was so much of a pump. Maybe im just a super responder or maybe i got a really good batch... who knows... No sides yet, nuts are normal and libido is good.
this sounds exactly like what happened on my first 2 week M1T cycle about a 2 months ago! Go figure. Hopefully my try with SD will bill similar too! :cheers:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am seriously wondering if i have some glycogen storage problems and SD helped me out. It def. was not my diet because I have been hitting alot of carbs.
LOL. read that last sentence again.

i am not even a LITTLE surprised. you're way underweight (assuming you arent 5'4"), on your first steroid cycle and NOW EATING ALOT OF CARBS (aka hypercaloric). it's a recipe for weight gain.

patricio

Awards
Im not just now eating alot of carbs, i have been for the past 3 weeks. I think i might be getting a little bit of gyno, lumps under my nipples are getting hard. Do you guys think i should start nolva @ 20 untill PCT?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
couldn't hurt. i gained ~15 lbs in 2 weeks on superdrol coming off a cut. it's good stuff

patricio

Awards
okay, im goign to start the nolva at 20 untill i finish otu my 2 week cycle than ill do norm PCT. Im on day 6 now.

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
okay, im goign to start the nolva at 20 untill i finish otu my 2 week cycle than ill do norm PCT. Im on day 6 now.
I am on my third week, First two weeks 10mg, Third week 15mg. I initially gained five pounds. Now i lost the five i gained and lost five more. No special diet. Great strenth gains and looking vascular and cut.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
How many cals have you been takin in pat? Also, Dr. Death, same question to you

patricio

Awards
How many cals have you been takin in pat? Also, Dr. Death, same question to you
im not keeping track exactly, but i would guess about 3500. Im concentrating more on making sure all my meals have a good balance of good fats, protein, and slow burning carbs. Do you guys think i should keep using nolva @ 20 if it kills the little gyno i have and im still on cycle? I really want to go 3 weeks, but dont want to waste all of that precious nolva if i dont have to.

laz

Board Sponsor
Awards
im not keeping track exactly, but i would guess about 3500. Im concentrating more on making sure all my meals have a good balance of good fats, protein, and slow burning carbs. Do you guys think i should keep using nolva @ 20 if it kills the little gyno i have and im still on cycle? I really want to go 3 weeks, but dont want to waste all of that precious nolva if i dont have to.
IMO i would use nolva!