Olympus Labs Essential Series (RAUWOLSCINE)

Mister_T_

Awards
Let me just first say this stuff is potent.

First dose today on empty stomach..... within 30 minutes heart rate increased, very focused and slight mood boost is noticed.

I will most likely use this as a mid-day supplement to help get through the day before my workout.

Great job Olympus Labs

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much did you dose?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established

First dose today on empty stomach..... within 30 minutes heart rate increased, very focused and slight mood boost is noticed.

I will most likely use this as a mid-day supplement to help get through the day before my workout.

Great job Olympus Labs
to help get through the day before your workout? what's wrong with you?

Mister_T_

Awards
to help get through the day before your workout? what's wrong with you?
are you implying that you know what I do for work and that what I do from 4am to 6pm is not physically/mentally stressful?

so an added energy boost from this particular supplement makes something wrong with me? Maybe I took your comment a little harsh but I didn't really understand your purpose in asking that question.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
sorry if I made my question in the wrong way bro ( English is my second language) just curious

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for mid-day energy and mood enhancements. About 1pm every day, I'm dragging. Not crashing, but like yourself Mister_T_ I get up early. For me it's 2:30-3:00a for my pre workout preparations and hit the gym by 4:30a. Yeah, I'm slow but it's my time to mentally prepare for what I do in the gym which is nonstop aggression until I'm done at 5:30.

Always looking for that mid-day sup to keep the lights bright and myself bushy tailed with a great mood.

SUBB'D

Mister_T_

Awards
In for mid-day energy and mood enhancements. About 1pm every day, I'm dragging. Not crashing, but like yourself Mister_T_ I get up early. For me it's 2:30-3:00a for my pre workout preparations and hit the gym by 4:30a. Yeah, I'm slow but it's my time to mentally prepare for what I do in the gym which is nonstop aggression until I'm done at 5:30.

Always looking for that mid-day sup to keep the lights bright and myself bushy tailed with a great mood.

SUBB'D

Nice bro! I'm glad you can relate! please holler back if you decide to try it I would like to hear how it works out for you.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice bro! I'm glad you can relate! please holler back if you decide to try it I would like to hear how it works out for you.
I'm going to be logging Synadrene soon otherwise I might have jumped on it. It will probably be my mid day kick in the pants fat burner.

Looking forward to your experience with the OL sup. Should be good!

Mister_T_

Awards
That Synadrene looks like a good time! I will keep an eye out for your log. You stats look good...are you currently sitting at 210 lbs? Whats your bf%?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That Synadrene looks like a good time! I will keep an eye out for your log. You stats look good...are you currently sitting at 210 lbs? Whats your bf%?
206 today and hovering around 18% body fat. Looking to reach sub 15% realistically in the next 4-6 weeks but will continue to the to hit a solid 10-12% by End of December. Looking at a bulk cycle in January / February.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Great job Olympus Labs
Big Papi