MK677 and elevated heart rate?

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever had this issue after dosing mk677? I'm thinking it may be the chemical/solvent used to suspend my mk that is causing this... it is a very reputable canadian source which is sponsored over on another forum btw.

I have dosed it twice now and both times I get an elevated heart rate (100+bpm) about 10 minutes after dosing. Really want to continue but may have to stop if it continues... what the heck is going on?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long does the high HR last for?

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
It has been lasting for about 1-2 hrs then fades away slowly. I just finished off a dmz/tr3st cycle if that has anything to do with it (perhaps high BP?)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lg epi Andro did that to me when I did not shake it enough

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It has been lasting for about 1-2 hrs then fades away slowly. I just finished off a dmz/tr3st cycle if that has anything to do with it (perhaps high BP?)
Might be your BP bouncing around because you just came off a cycle but don't quote me on that

briandward1

Awards
I'm on it now and I can feel it. Glad I'm not the only one.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I've been having that happen in PCT... just started PCT Wednesday and my resting heart rate is jacked an hour or 2 after I lift.. its goofy.. my heart rate seems fine when exercising but is elevated after and slowly goes away.

I bet it's from your cycle man

briandward1

Awards
How many doses have you taken? I'm hoping it subsides after the first few doses..
I'm about 3 weeks deep haha. Some days it seems to be worse than others. I dose at 10am every day. So when I workout at about 11am it gets really sweaty.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
It's most likely from the dmz like everyone is saying. Were you taking any BP support on cycle? How about pct

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 3 weeks deep haha. Some days it seems to be worse than others. I dose at 10am every day. So when I workout at about 11am it gets really sweaty.
Take your MK at night and see what happens man. I dose mine at 8pm with baby aspirin, melatonin, and zzyquil. By 9:30-10 I'm incredibly relaxed and sleep soundly... except for night sweats and waking to piss all night lol

PCT is a b1tch lol

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
goodvibes yea I took ar1micare pro 6 caps a day along with cytogreens daily. I just started my pct today which is clomid 50/50/25/25 nolva 20/20/20/20 and sup3r pct + Dermastr3ngth unleashed.
mmorso I'm dosing it at 25mg ed every morning. I may try to lower it to 12.5mg tomorrow and see if that helps if not I'm gonna drop it and start it again when my pct is over and I start my lgd/s4 bridge.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
goodvibes yea I took ar1micare pro 6 caps a day along with cytogreens daily. I just started my pct today which is clomid 50/50/25/25 nolva 20/20/20/20 and sup3r pct + Dermastr3ngth unleashed.
mmorso I'm dosing it at 25mg ed every morning. I may try to lower it to 12.5mg tomorrow and see if that helps if not I'm gonna drop it and start it again when my pct is over and I start my lgd/s4 bridge.
Your not observing the time on+PCT=time off protocol? When are ya starting your LGD/S4? I wouldn't roller coaster like than brotha, but I'm also not the type of fcker to tell someone their business...

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Your not observing the time on+PCT=time off protocol? When are ya starting your LGD/S4? I wouldn't roller coaster like than brotha, but I'm also not the type of fcker to tell someone their business...
I plan to start the sarms right after my pct and then i will complete another mini pct after the sarms bridge is over(clo 50/25/25/25) then I will take at least 12 weeks off(time on+pct=time off rule) before doing another cycle. I've read many people using sarms for bridging with great success and the recovery seems much easier from a sarm cycle than an AAS cycle.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I don't get it but cool if it works for ya.. I'd be more inclined to not start a PCT at all and just run the LGD... I've read lots of sh1t about how bad that is for your HPTA ("roller coastering")... I mean eventually SERMS won't restart your HPTA if you play like that and your headed for TRT.. SARMS or not. It's a matter of suppression and restart/reset of the HPTA...

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I don't get it but cool if it works for ya.. I'd be more inclined to not start a PCT at all and just run the LGD... I've read lots of sh1t about how bad that is for your HPTA ("roller coastering")... I mean eventually SERMS won't restart your HPTA if you play like that and your headed for TRT.. SARMS or not. It's a matter of suppression and restart/reset of the HPTA...
Interesting, I'm gonna do some more research on the subject before I go ahead with the plan. If that's the case I will run a natty bridge instead. Thanks for the input

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I plan to start the sarms right after my pct and then i will complete another mini pct after the sarms bridge is over(clo 50/25/25/25) then I will take at least 12 weeks off(time on+pct=time off rule) before doing another cycle. I've read many people using sarms for bridging with great success and the recovery seems much easier from a sarm cycle than an AAS cycle.
Very bad plan. I suggest you start reading about hpta or familiarize yourself w/ what happens when you take these compounds. Your pct will be rendered useless and the hormone imbalance will start taking its toll once you start that SARMS cycle. If you want my advice, get some time off everything after PCT. Restart another cycle 12-16 weeks from now.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
To answer your question its your body trying to adjust from coming off cycle plain and simple i came off my test cycle bp got up to 168/110 1 day.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Very bad plan. I suggest you start reading about hpta or familiarize yourself w/ what happens when you take these compounds. Your pct will be rendered useless and the hormone imbalance will start taking its toll once you start that SARMS cycle. If you want my advice, get some time off everything after PCT. Restart another cycle 12-16 weeks from now.
Man I must have been misled big time then... on other forums they reccomend sarms for bridging with no issues and they also reccomend including ostarine in pct (which I highly disagree with) but they claim sarms are "minimally suppressive" when in reality the bloodwork of users here and elsewhere shows them to be quite suppressive.

I'm going to do some more reading on the subject but I am leaning towards your advice as well as mmorso as it just makes more logical sense to me. Besides, I know I can continue making great gains on a non hormonal bridge like mk677/fd2/xgels. Thanks for the input

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
You can continue making gains naturally if you get diet in check train hard and sleep

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Man I must have been misled big time then... on other forums they reccomend sarms for bridging with no issues and they also reccomend including ostarine in pct (which I highly disagree with) but they claim sarms are "minimally suppressive" when in reality the bloodwork of users here and elsewhere shows them to be quite suppressive.

I'm going to do some more reading on the subject but I am leaning towards your advice as well as mmorso as it just makes more logical sense to me. Besides, I know I can continue making great gains on a non hormonal bridge like mk677/fd2/xgels. Thanks for the input
Another thing of concern with cycle frequency is how it effects your lipid profile bro.. I mean do you really want to have such extended periods with undesirable cholesterol levels.. know what I mean? That's another reason most guys only cycle 1-2 times per year.. just go all out on your cycle.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Never had that issue bro, I'm using ghar1ne at 20mg ed since June. RC?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Lucianooo have you seen any gains running it at 20mg that long? I'm using ghar1ne too but am about to get some RC and bump my dose to 30mg

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Lucianooo have you seen any gains running it at 20mg that long? I'm using ghar1ne too but am about to get some RC and bump my dose to 30mg
I'm on cutting and I'm doing carb cycling 0 50 0 100. Ghar1ne is helping me big time with strenght and nitrogen ritention. Gains? Well yes but they come very slowly. Numb hands everyday when resting at home and appetite was through the ****in roof the 1st month then subside. Keep an eye on your sodium intake mk 677 tends to bloating you like hgh. More potassium less sodium. I will keep taking it for a year ;)

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm on cutting and I'm doing carb cycling 0 50 0 100. Ghar1ne is helping me big time with strenght and nitrogen ritention. Gains? Well yes but they come very slowly. Numb hands everyday when resting at home and appetite was through the ****in roof the 1st month then subside. Keep an eye on your sodium intake mk 677 tends to bloating you like hgh. More potassium less sodium. I will keep taking it for a year ;)
I've been on about 6 wks.. did a month at 10mg, am now at 20mg. I love the stuff man and am gonna run it for a while myself...

I've never thought about using it to cut.. especially with the hunger as you mentioned. Are you recomping or straight cutting?

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I've been on about 6 wks.. did a month at 10mg, am now at 20mg. I love the stuff man and am gonna run it for a while myself...

I've never thought about using it to cut.. especially with the hunger as you mentioned. Are you recomping or straight cutting?
Straight cutting, I'm want to lose as much bf as possible before the next cycle ;)

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Lucianooo yea its RC and from a well respected sponsor over at CJM.

Damn I really wanna take mk677 now you guys are making it sound too good lol... I have a bottle from another RC source on hand that I may have to try.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know how good MK was until I got off it. I was on it for more than a year

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
How much BF do ya think you've dropped since June?
Probably 2% but it wasn't just for ghar1ne alone. DIET + CARDIO. Ghar1ne will help yes (to preserve muscle loss) but it's not MAGIC