mk-677 8 weeks - 30 mg

pct
novaldex 2 weeks 40 mg , 2 weeks 20 mg

any suggestions ? thanks

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
No test base ? Definitely need it bro, from all my research and my workout partner ran it with no base, I'd definitely say it's necessary it'll shut you down hard

flexathron

Awards
anavar

Do you think anavar is less suppresive ?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Do you think anavar is less suppresive ?
As I haven't ran ether one myself I don't want to give wrong info, from my research anavar can be ran with some dermacrine or 4 andro as a test base , I've read guys say no it's not necessary but I wouldn't risk it myself. Maybe some of the more experienced guys can help out better then myself. yates84 has helped me out a lot with my cycle I'm sure he'll post up a suggestion for you here. Give us some info stats, age , goals, history in the gym , what kind of training and diet all that good stuff will help everyone make better suggestions

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
You should use a test base but it makes me laugh with the test base you will still shut down!!! Test shuts you down to !!! Pct pct.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Of course no one said it won't shut you down , but being shut down without a test base is 100 times worse then being shut down with one, he's running nolva in his pct 40/40/20/20 he could add in natty pct like Alphamax and/or sustain Alpha which would be one of my suggestions as well but I figured cover the test base before moving on to that

flexathron

Awards
cycle

eating high carb high protein low fat 3500-4000 calories
training high volume 6 times a week , rep range 6-20 , 1 exercise for strenght at first rest is instinctive ( training until pump getting loss )
goals are to gain 5-15 lbs lean muscle

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Don't take offense I know a thing or to. I'm 40 and have been around guys in the 80s and 90s never used a test base with cutting cycles. I think a test base is good but not mandatory like everyone preachs today.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
training high volume 6 times a week , rep range 6-20 , 1 exercise for strenght at first rest is instinctive ( training until pump getting loss )
Yes than you will need some test you won't get that weight gain stanozolol alone.

flexathron

Awards
is there anything you can run without test base und mild suppresive ?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you want to run a test base ? Even something simple like dermacrine or 4 andro could help alleviate sides from suppression at any level

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Why don't you want to run a test base ? Even something simple like dermacrine or 4 andro could help alleviate sides from suppression at any level
Yup it will keep energy up just run a low dose of test E at 250mgs.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yup it will keep energy up just run a low dose of test E at 250mgs.
I'm guessing he's not looking to pin at all lol, and I wasn't offended earlier hope it wasn't taken that way bro! My boy actually ran a winny only cycle before and was suicidal the whole time and after wards felt like garbage for a while that's the main reason I was pointing out the necessity of a test base before going towards pct

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Getting suppressed and fighting lethargy impacts performance horribly, therefore, you won't be training like you should when your on gear. That's why many guys, myself included, don't understand why you don't want to run a test base...

I understand if you don't wanna pin or are hesitant, but don't understand not getting some dermacrine at least..

Willtolift

Awards
Use some testosterone for god sakes. You'll be much happier.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
And no one said you need an ai **** it right get tits who cares

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Hey man no offence but it sounds like you don't follow a workout program? You need to be consistent that goes without saying, just do epi or 4 amdro you will fell much better with a base, lethargy killed me without

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Honestly at 23 you shouldnt run anything..

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
That would be around 25 but to each his own be safe

flexathron

Awards
So if I choose dermacrine or 4 andro as test base , should I take an AI during / post cycle ?

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
So if I choose dermacrine or 4 andro as test base , should I take an AI during / post cycle ?
You need to have some exemastane on hand anyway but probably not depends on the individual, if your worried run epi andro like I am it's a dry compound

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
I'm guessing he's not looking to pin at all lol, and I wasn't offended earlier hope it wasn't taken that way bro! My boy actually ran a winny only cycle before and was suicidal the whole time and after wards felt like garbage for a while that's the main reason I was pointing out the necessity of a test base before going towards pct
Yup I agree brother test definitely keeps you level and feeling good.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Winny your gonna be dry and achey joints who wants that?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack OP.. but which is a better recomp steroid, winny or anavar? And of the 2 which could be ran more efficiently with a ph test base (Epi or trest)? I'm just a little curious to hear what the options are for guys that are hesitant to pin...

flexathron

Awards
Any suggestions for this cycle ?
4 weeks anavar 30/40/50/50
5 weeks epiandro 500/500/500/500/500
8 weeks ar1macare pro
pct : 3 weeks clomid 100/100/100
4 weeks nolva : 20/20/20/20

flexathron

Awards
+ aromasin for the case and cardarine 7 mg for hdl fats
+ 5 g creatin daily

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Tr3st 100mg 6 weeks winny 50mg 6 weeks and some exem on hand youll absolutely love that fckn cycle man.