Thoughts on this anabolic?

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
My local supplement shop sells 1-5 phases of this pro hormone. Phase 1 obviously only consisting of 1 compound and 5 consisting of 5 compounds in one. I've seen a few guys on here talk about buying the phase 4 for their first cycle which has 4 compounds in one. Obviously taking 4 compounds for your first cycle is not the smartest or brightest idea considering the phase 4 is basically designer steroids.

So I was looking at the phase 1 which consist of DMZ. I've read DMZ was a pretty good compound and did well for people. Heres the back of the bottle just to give you a look at what is consist of. Is this something that may be good for my first cycle or should I stay away?

Attachments

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup def stick with 1 compound .. although i wouldnt recommend DMZ as a first cycle but its not all that bad

I would recommend epi andro or 1 and 4 andro compounds .. but at the same time your 1st cycle is when youll see crazy fast gains due to clean receptors

Just be sure to have cycle supports and pct on hand before popping a pill

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Lets say I went the DMZ route. Should I get the cycle supports and PCT that the shop has? Or should I find the pharmacy grade PCT such as clomid/nolva? When I was reading the post about the guys taking the phase 4 cycle they bought the PCT that the shop recommended. According to the people who had the most information on the post said your crazy to take the PCT they recommended you for such a potent cycle. You need something more pharmacy grade. Would that apply to DMZ as well since its only one compound?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup def pharmacy stuff

I cant stand people who would recommend such thing just to make $$

every1 here would recommend serm + tbooster for PCT

dmz isnt that light

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That dymethazine is pretty low dosage tbh, with the typical dosage being 30-40mg a day. You'll need a serm for sure

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
You only need a serm test booster is gonna just cause you to throw money away. No one else mentiones make sure your cycle support has tudca .....milk thistle and NAC wont cut it..

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You only need a serm test booster is gonna just cause you to throw money away. No one else mentiones make sure your cycle support has tudca .....milk thistle and NAC wont cut it..
+1 for test boosters being unnecessary when using a serm

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You don't absolutely need TUDCA for one methyl but it would be a smart move

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Play safe bro, AR1MICARE PRO has got everything you need for a good ph run ;)

Mister_T_

Awards
Also drink PLENTY of water with DMZ, I actually got a UT during my run of DMZ and i'm pretty sure it was the cause...

Superman_777

Awards
You will need at least 2 bottles for a real cycle. 60 capsules at 10mg is pretty sad actually.

You do not need TUDCA. NAC 600-1200mg, selenium, milk thistle, and dandelion root will do far more for the liver than UDCA or TUDCA can do. Use nolvadex for post cycle. Also, you will not get pharm grade nolva by the way, despite what you may think or believe what you have.. I doubt anyone on this board with a few exceptions including myself can get pharm grade. The underground market has tightened up heavily over this past year. So many busts within the past year and a half. At the moment a supplier who supplies 1/3rd of the juice here in the states (overseas) has even gone rouge for the time being. Anyway, keep it simple and don't let others induce you to overthink such a simple and basic cycle like this.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
It'seems actually very easy to acquire pharma grade clomiphene, just use that instead, and you DEFINATELY do not need a t booster with clomid. And actually just the NAC solo is fine