Ordering MK am i in trouble

C

C4nut

Awards
So if I order MK 677 am i asking for trouble or is it legal as a liquid in the US?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
It's grey area right now you'll be okay

C

C4nut

Awards
Ya ive done research on it im ready but nervous about legality issues

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Worse comes to worse they seize your package and send you a notice in the mail letting you know and that's it. No ones gonna drop your package off like some DEA task force and arrest you

C

C4nut

Awards
Got ya but is it really that bad that they can seize it how is it ? because it is unscheduled?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Got ya but is it really that bad that they can seize it how is it ? because it is unscheduled?
Lol I'm saying that's worse comes to worse , they aren't going to buddy . Just gave some peace of mind and order it . It's gonna come don't sweat it it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They won't seize it. Not sarms like mk at least. They would seize AAS but sarms aren't illegal really so they don't typically mess with them

Typically being like 1:1,000,000 cause it's a suspicious package for other reasons you're Gucci bro

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok man lol sounds good! Just had to wonder!
Yeah man you'll be fine even if they do seize it for some ungodly random off the wall reason you can technically still pick it up because it's not illegal tho I'd just say forget about it and reorder at that point lol less of a hassle.

C

C4nut

Awards
Awesome lets hope its all worth the trouble or its not bunk hhahah

S

sespress

Awards
Worse comes to worse they seize your package and send you a notice in the mail letting you know and that's it. No ones gonna drop your package off like some DEA task force and arrest you
Yeah I've had that happen to me back in the day. The letter was pretty funny, it was along the lines of "So we have this thing. It was heading your way, but doesn't look like you're supposed to have it, so we took it. If we're mistaken you can provide proof to us and we'll relinquish it. If not don't do it again and we will dispose of it".

S

sespress

Awards
Awesome lets hope its all worth the trouble or its not bunk hhahah
I hope not either! My first bottle was old or something very weak. I switched to another company and got the real deal next time. If it's the real deal you'll be pleased.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your gtg bro. Start a log for your rats.

S

sespress

Awards
So how will i know if it works and not bunk?
I think you'll know =). Weigh your fridge, dose, set an alarm and go to bed. Weigh it the next day. Should be a lot lighter.

No but seriously, song lethargy, deep sleep, tingling hands, appetite.

That's how I know.